FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 98 of 100 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Adrian on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:43 am

(double post again + late night post so it's gonna be bad!!! #yoloswag420)

~Aidec~

It took him ages, but Aidec finally managed to jailbreak Resh’s communicator. It was likely illegal out the wazoo, but Aidec had to know. He had to know what happened to his best friend.

Taking a cable, Aidec plugged the communicator into his laptop. The fans hummed with energy in the solitude of the workshop as he donned his headphones, clicking through various files on the screen.

The first one was a recorded call. Aidec’s skin became covered in goosebumps as he read the contact name. Minister Elewyn.

That son of a bitch. Aidec’s mind raced with fear, anger. But he kept his cool. No proof. None yet. Slowly, he clicked “Play.”

Elewyn: "Good evening, Mr. Archambault. It's Minister Elewyn."

Resh: "Good evening, sir." It sounded like even Resh was caught off guard. "Can I help you?"

E: "Yes, actually. An issue has come up at the office, and I believe I could use your assistance. I apologize for contacting you so late, but would there be any way you could come consult with me?"

Aidec paused the recording, looking at the time-stamp for the recording. The voice call was recorded on the night Resh was killed. A lump formed in his throat, and he clicked play again.

R: "Can I ask what the problem is?"

E: "I don't wish to share that kind of information over the phone. Besides, you're in no position to suspect or deny me."

R: "Alright. I'll be in your office soon... Sir."

Ugh. Don’t call him “sir.” Aidec closed out of the audio file, staring at the screen. Only a few minutes later, Resh would be found dead.

Aidec knew, deep within his heart, it was Elewyn. That fuckhead. He knew the minister was a slime ball, but… Damn him. Ciel damn him. Aidec buried his face in his hands, trying to relax himself. His lungs heaved, relentlessly keeping the rage back. Nobody would believe him. They’d say he wouldn’t have enough proof.

But that’s bull. Elewyn hated Resh. He hated the Row. That bureaucratic snake would do anything, not only to quash the Row, but keep its memory silent forever. Even going so far as to kill Raiden’s father.

“He wants a war.” A hollow voice echoed in the back of Aidec’s mind. The engineer paced back and forth in his shop, clenching and unclenching his fists. “Elewyn, your government, wants you all dead. You. Yuffie. Your children. Your friends. He’s going to wipe everyone out. And he started with Resh.”

“No,” Aidec muttered. The voice felt disembodied, like someone else was speaking to him. Yet it felt as if it was a part of his conscience. What he wanted most, desired most. And he would have to give in, if it meant avenging Resh. "I... I can't let that happen."

"Well... then you know what to do."

He did. Aidec knew exactly what to do. He left his workshop, allowing the lights to flicker off. The shadows twisted and turned, as if alive, before finally growing still.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 am

Landon: I lick my lips and stay there for a second or two before getting a bit of a sweaty grip on the door knob, pushing it open a bit. I slide in between the frame and the door, closing it quickly behind me as I look over at Mom. "Can I talk to you for a bit?"

BTS

Sierra: We might be on the same page, but that don't mean anything's gonna get done about it. Or maybe something will get done, just different. I still don't think he'll put Raiden in check. Not after Resh just died. He's gonna trust Resh's kid too much. He's trying, at least, which is good. But we gotta do more than try.

"Good. We just gotta keep his kid from joining him down there too." And everyone else. I give him a nod. "See you around, Aidec." I push off the wall, walking back into the crowd of people, looking out for Ben.

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 pm

- Natasha -

“Of course.” I sit down on the bed, patting the place beside me to invite Landon to sit there. “What’s this all about?”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Landon: I nod, moving over to Mom's right and sit at the very edge of the bed. "I just, well, I wanted to ask you some things. That I've been thinking about." I cross my arms, fingers fidgeting at the cuffs of my T-shirt. "Why'd you join the Row? Like, did you want to?"

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:34 pm

- Natasha -

I have to think about that for a second. “I didn’t want the responsibilities of saving the world,” I say, “but I did want to become closer to people and find a new family. And seeing as I met your dad there, it made everything worth it. So I both did and didn’t want to join, in a way.”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Landon: "Oh. Okay." That's what I thought. Not wanting to save the world, I mean. Kind of why I'm talking to her, and not Dad, because I know what he would've said. "So, did you ever want to leave? If, I don't know, it just got too much, or if you just didn't want to be doing that stuff anymore. Before you and Dad actually left, obviously."

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:17 pm

- Bianca -

"Oh," one of the Knights hummed upon noticing Liam and Circe. His grip on my upper arm tightened ever so slightly. "Thinking you can just tag along in a serious situation such as this?"

My impulsiveness suddenly took over. "They're witnesses," I stuttered, desperate for him to believe me. "They saw what happened. They can vouch for their point of view."

His eyes briefly narrowed. One of his partners opened his mouth to object, but he was ignored. "Fine. In the car - no talking."

I gave the two of them a nervous glance before sliding into the back of the Knight vehicle. Once I was sitting still, I could feel how badly my legs were shaking.

However, it wasn't out of fear of getting in trouble. It was out of fear of what was awakening inside of me.

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:32 pm

- Natasha -

I smile softly. “As long as Yupik was there? No. I never wanted to leave, even if being in the Row was difficult.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Landon: Dang it Mom. But it makes sense. She'd do anything for Dad. She'd never run away. I uncross my arms to push myself a little further up the bed. "But were you..." My mouth goes dry at the question. It seems wrong to ask, but I have to know. "Were you or Dad ever scared about hurting people?"

Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:07 pm

~Circe~

I flinch as the guards start to yell at us but nod quickly once Bianca thinks of her plan. I slide into the car next to her, swallowing down my own fear in order to place a comforting hand on her knee, squeezing slightly.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down