FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 86 of 94 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 90 ... 94  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 am

- Bianca -

I giggled shyly to myself, still red when he took me by the elbow. Oh, Ciel. He probably thinks I'm such a weirdo!

"U-Uh... Right! Stay safe everyone!"

- Yuffie -

"A settlement in the Vernoun Downs," I answered her as we walked, eyeing the cable car system that was rotating tourists in the distance. "Somewhere remote, of course."

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:59 am

- Taylor -

“And what do we know about this settlement?” I ask, continuing to grill her. “Is it spacious or is it small? Can we successfully infiltrate the place or not?”

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:25 am

Ebony: Do we really need to count to four, Uncle Elias? This is such a him thing. Still, I can’t help but grin at my name as I nod and say, “Here.”

Ben stands up a little straighter. “Here.”

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:00 am

-Teddy-

"A little overeager to prove ourselves to daddy aren't we, Taylor?" I said with a small smirk as she breathlessly ran through a million different questions. You would have thought her life depended on proving herself to her dear old dad which it probably did.

-Irene-

I nodded as we made our way out of the headquarters toward the docks.

-Azula-

I turned away as the performance artists began to file into the gallery and head upstairs, my nose held up in evident disdain.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:32 pm

- Taylor -

“Eager to make sure we all survive the mission,” I say calmly, without even a look back at Teddy. “We could get hurt or die if we’re not careful. I need information so we don’t allow that to happen.”

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:50 pm

- Yuffie -

I pressed my lips together, not particularly shocked by the fact that Teddy was displaying Azula-esque qualities. I knew that my comments could do nothing to keep them at bay, so I decided to change the subject instead.

"They're pretty close-knit in terms of how spread out they are," I answered her. "Only a few camps here and there."

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:47 pm

- Taylor -

“Got it. Do you know how well-defended they are? Is security lax, or are they more like a war camp?”

- Elias -

The corner of my mouth twitches up when Ebony and Ben affirm their presence. I can’t afford to show favoritism to them, but I hope the small smile is enough to let them know I am genuinely glad to be working with them.

I look down at the notepad, frowning with my notes. Raiden wanted Lucian Faust to be the one to lead this team? I can’t explain why I already dislike Lucian so much; I just do. Whatever the case, I have a feeling that setting Lucian up as a leader is a terrible idea.

But I also have a feeling Raiden won’t listen to me if I bring this up. And it would make sense for Raiden to know Lucian better than me; maybe Lucian is secretly an astounding leader, who knows? I just can’t get rid of that sinking feeling.

“Okay,” I begin once I’m done gathering my thoughts. “Mr. Faust will be your leader. If everything goes smoothly, the rest of you will listen to him; if a crisis happens, then all of you will be listening to me instead. I don’t need to tell you how dangerous the San Jun Forest is. The forest is rife with monsters, so it will be easy to feel overwhelmed by the demons’ numbers; we can’t have that. I expect each of you to have your wits about you at all times. Remember, you’re Row members, and you’re Row members for a reason.”

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 am

~Aidec~

I glanced at Raiden, Gemma, Liatris, and Aure before continuing on. "So, our mission - our only mission - is to investigate Salem and figure out what's poisoning their water supply. The locals are claiming it's some sort of water demon." Hopefully not a fucking Jun, I thought bitterly to myself.

"Whatever the case is, it's certainly not natural, as there wouldn't normally be anything nearby to contaminate the lake like that. Be it a demon, or some sort of terrorist group, you're going to need to be on guard for this mission. That means being serious - no fucking around. Your leader will be Raiden Archambault," I glanced at Raiden, "Who I'm sure will do his best to keep you guys safe. But if something goes seriously wrong - severe injury, kidnapping, etc. - I'll be taking over. In the meantime, I'll be just watching from your comms." I took in a deep breath.

"Salem is a normally-peaceful town, but I'm not unfamiliar with the mysterious pattern going on around this country. Above all, it's important to stick together and keep an eye on each other. The locals will be counting on you all to get this job done, and that requires teamwork. Are we clear?"

~Alexi~

I nodded at Elias. "Understood, Mr. Carstairs."

~Jordan~

I glanced at Syndra and Iris before shrugging. "Sounds like a plan to me." But secretly, I was a little on edge. Azula didn't... seem all that into this mission. Sounded more like she just wanted free security for her party. But I mentioned nothing. I didn't want to make things awkward.

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:42 pm

(I don't think all four members have introduced themselves yet, but just assume this post came after that.)

Yupik: In the hospital, there was only ever so much I could do when things got really bad. When we put guys on the table to operate, it was really the doctors and the surgeons who had the guy's life in their hands. But this, this is different. Whatever we might run into had enough power to wipe out a city, and we're putting four kids on the field to stop it. If things go bad, I'll be the last thing stopping them from dying. "We told you. You'll watch one of your children die before We finally take you. Today is that day."

Fuck you.
I look around at the group, imprinting their faces into my head. These are the faces I need to remember if I need to let Chaos out. Them and Kendy, I'll be fighting for them when I try to take back control. "Alright, we're all here, great, awesome. Um, if you don't know me, my name's Yupik Vride, but you can just call me Yupik. I'm a nurse and, well, a jun host, too." I didn't want to say it, but they need to know everything they're walking into it. It'd be selfish to ignore it.

"We'll be heading into a city that's just been destroyed. What did it, well, we're not sure yet. We'll have to go there and find out. If we don't find it, we can help evacuate some people who are still trapped in there; we're not just here to fight, we're here to help, too. And if it does show up, we'll fight from here."

I keep my hands behind my back so that no one can see them sweating. "Well, you don't need me to tell you how strong this thing can be. When we're there, listen to your leader, Lucy, but most of all work together. If it shows up, one person won't take this down. We'll need all of us to finish it. And if things start going south, well, I'll take over from there. Get us out of there safe and alive."

"Or blow them all up when you ask for Our help."

My eyes dart around at the four of them, trying not to stay on Ken's face for too long. "So, yeah, any questions?"

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:31 pm

-Azula-

"Lady Skyles," I called out as an elegant woman covered head to toe in her trademark sapphires sauntered into the hall. Behind her, a tall man in an all black suit and an earpiece split away from her and stood by the wall. Raising an eyebrow in question as we kissed each other's cheeks, she spoke in the overly formal, stuffy, and heavily rhythmed voice of the Aston Empire.

"My prrrivate sekurrrity dearrrie. I vas not surrre you vould have adequate prrrotection forrr zis beautiful piece." Her voice was as grating as ever.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 86 of 94 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 90 ... 94  Next