FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 85 of 102 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 93 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 pm

-Azula-

"Yes, or at least that is what our reports lead us to believe. Monitor the second floor if you feel you must. Most of the patrons here share my view on the art it contains," I said to the girl who had spoken first.

"You all might find it easier to split into smaller units to help patrol the gallery in sets of two." I took a glass of champagne from a passing waiter before I took a sip and motioned them off.

-Teddy-

I stood there a bored expression on my face as I twirled a stray piece of hair in front of my face.

-Irene-

I looked up at our group leaders and nodded, ready for the mission ahead.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:39 pm

~Cade~
I follow the group in silence as Azula fills us with information. It was quite a bit to process all at once though I found it most effective to internalize and store all the information internally. I knew Bianca and Iris well enough, though the others in the group I was less familiar with. Hopefully we all melded well as a unit to ensure success on this mission. 

~Trinity~
"Wait for me!" I shout loudly, shoving through what remained of the crowd before sliding to a stop in front of Dederick, breathing slightly labored from the excursion.

"Aright, now I'm ready!" I beam, rocking back and forth on my heels.

~Amber~
"Bye, sweetie!!" I shout to Lucy, waving as she goes to join her group. "Kick some ass and show them what you got, hun!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 pm

- Lucy -

I waved to my mom, a fierce smile brightening my face. I then turned to Yupik, nodding. "Ready!"

- Bianca -

Azula's nonchalant leadership filled me with a little bit of anxiety. When she told us to split up, I turned to Cade in a moment of nervousness, as his face was the closest and most familiar. "Sets of two, huh?" I echoed our overseer's orders.

- Yuffie -

"Alright," I affirmed with a small yet confident smile. "Let's get going."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:01 pm

~Cade~
I let loose a small grin as Bianca speaks up. "You want to team up?" I ask her, eyebrow raised. Our parents had worked together for years and, given how close of friends our moms were, I had grown to know Bianca well. It made sense for us to work together in that regard.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 pm

~Iris~

"Ok!" I answered Azula before turning to where Cade and Bianca were talking, "That sounds like a plan! Jordan, Syndra, and I can take the first floor and you two can take the second. If we all need to converge somewhere we can just message each other."

~Dederick~

"Glad you made it Trinity," I teased her with a grin and Jacobe pushed my shoulder.

"Alright, let's get down to the docks," he said while turning to our group, "The shipment has to reach its destination on time or we're all in trouble."

~Circe~

"Alright, let's do this!"

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:10 pm

- Elias -

Praying Taylor got her message loud and clear, I at last make my way over to my group. Once I’m there, I unearth my notepad from my shirt pocket, looking over the names of the Row members under my charge.

“Lucian Faust,” I say, beginning a quick roll call before leaving.

- Taylor -

“Right,” I say to Yuffie, walking with her side by side. I’m going to do great; I just know it. But for success to be possible, I need information. And thus begins my tirade of questions: “So who is this woman who got kidnapped? Who took her, how, and why? Do we know where she’s at? If so, how do we know that information, and if not, how do you propose is the best way to find out? You may be more informed about this situation than I am, and I want all the information we can get.”

Last edited by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:13 pm

~Trinity~
I give a salute to Dederick and let out a small giggle before nodding to confirm I was ready to go.

~Cade~
"That sounds like a solid plan to me," I agree. Given what we knew so far, it made sense to put more people on the ground floor where the statue would be kept. Bianca and I could always provide back up if necessary as well. I glance down, making sure my communicator was still in place before continuing to scan the gallery.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm

- Bianca -

By instinct, I grabbed Cade's hand in anticipation of heading off. "C'mon! Let's go..." When I noticed how forward my gesture was, my face abruptly turned beet red, and I let go of him as though he were a hot stove. "I-I'm sorry!" I squeaked. "That was so unprofessional!"

- Lucian -

"Here, sir Mr. Carstairs sir!" I waved my hand clumsily at my overseer.

- Yuffie -

Smart girl. I smiled at her already evident leadership qualities, though I immediately grew serious in anticipation of explaining the situation.

"She's the only daughter of Lord E'ran of Synborough," I began. "The mob belongs to a man known as Dorn, who has a habit of blackmailing rich families using clever and personal tactics. He's dangerous and often employs a great number of mercenaries."

I then glanced at my group. "They're a bunch of clowns, but it'd still be wise to be ready to fight."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:14 am

- Elias -

I regard Lucian for a long, long moment. Overeager. I’d daresay a little too overeager.

With no change in my expression, I look back to the roll. “Ebony Vride, Benjamin Vride.” I recognize them easily; Gentry and I would watch over them on occasion, back when they were children. Nevertheless, proper procedure is important, so I say their names even though I see them. “Alexi Godeau.”

- Taylor -

“Got it,” I say. “What about their location?”

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:25 am

~Cade~
I can't help but laugh at her expression, especially how red she was turning. I'd expect nothing less from Bianca, truthfully.

"Don't apologize, it's alright," I assure her with another softer chuckle. "Come on, let's head up and scout out the top floor."

With that, I take her by the elbow and start running off for the stairs. "We'll be back!" I call over my shoulder before continuing my path.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 102 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 93 ... 102  Next