FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
August 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 83 of 94 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 88 ... 94  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Hime on Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 pm

- Yuffie -

I approached my group, smiling wryly when I saw the confrontation between Taylor and Teddy. I figured those two would quarrel like children.

"Behaving?" I asked the two of them.

✹ D E V I ✹
i don't want you
to see me
the way i see myself.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon May 21, 2018 11:12 pm

- Taylor -

"Wouldn't dream of going out of line," I say sweetly. Unlike Teddy here, I want to say, but I need to be on my best behavior around Yuffie.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
Currently Watching: Westworld
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon May 21, 2018 11:30 pm

~Circe~

I hide a laugh behind my hand. I was sure Yuffie would be able to keep these two in line but there would still probably be some fighting. I just hoped I wouldn't be a problem too.

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon May 21, 2018 11:34 pm

- Taylor -

"So when are we -- "

"Taylor." It's my dad, looking at me sternly. "I need a word with you."

Oh great. "He just wants to say goodbye, I'm sure," I say quickly before joining up with him.

- Kendra -

"Uh, sure." Shoot, I've never been good at introducing myself. Especially not to kids of former Row members. But I clear my throat, fold my arms -- and then unfold them when I realize it's making me look uncomfortable. "Hey, Lucy? You're Lucy, right?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon May 21, 2018 11:46 pm

Yupik: I stay back a little, waiting for Kendra and Lucy to introduce themselves to each other before doing the same for me.

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Wed May 23, 2018 12:55 am

~Serena~
I walked over to my teammates, wearing a breezy smile as I approached them. The title of leader hung uncomfortably on my shoulders, but I tried not to think about it too much; usually, if I could put those things out of my mind, then the anxieties that accompanied them usually stayed away, too.

~Raf~
I strolled over to the rest of my group, resisting the strong urge to smirk at Teddy.

As the fighting broke out with him and Taylor, though, I kept my distance on the outskirts. I only moved closer once Taylor disappeared with an older man and, resultantly, the conflict stilled.

"So, a mob boss, huh?"

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed May 23, 2018 8:50 am

-Teddy-

"I'm sure it's probably one of your close friends given where you live," I said in reference to the part of the city that he lived in. I couldn't help but smirk slightly as Taylor was pulled away by her father like a poorly behaving child. Hopefully, that would be enough to discourage her from questioning me again. 

-Irene-

I looked up when Serena walked over, relieved that she was in my company and the team's leader. She was never the type of person to expect me to talk when I wasn't feeling up to it. 

-Azula-

Stopping in front of the gallery doors, I waited to give instructions to each of the children before me.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed May 23, 2018 2:28 pm

- Elias -

I pull her far from earshot of any other member of her group. It isn't until then that I bend closer to her. "You need to pull yourself together."

"Pull myself together? I'm leader now."

"Yes, and that is exactly why you need to do that. If you're going to be the team leader, then you must always be at your best."

"You think I don't know that?"

"Your behavior toward Teddy Royale would suggest that you don't."

Her jaw drops like I'd just slapped her in the face. "That's what this is about? Look, you don't know Teddy, you don't know what he did last night -- "

"I don't care what he did," I say. "I care about what you do. If Mr. Royale does something that endangers the team itself, or the mission -- "

"Which he almost certainly will."

" -- then that's one thing. It would absolutely be within your right to call him out. But if it's just snide remarks, then I expect you to be better. Treat him with civility, even if he does not show that same civility toward you." Taylor folds her arms in annoyance, but I maintain eye contact. "Don't be so self-centered that you forget your team. Remember, a leader whi cares more about proving himself than ensuring the welfare of others -- "

"Is not a leader at all," Taylor grumbles. "I know, I know. We went over this in school." She sighs. "Fine. I promise to . . . try to be nice to Teddy."

"No, be nice to Mr. Royale."

She rolls her eyes. "I will be nice to Teddy, and make sure he does not in fact fall into a pit and die."

"Good. I expect nothing but the best from you, Taylor."

Some children, such as Arthur, respond well to encouragement. Taylor responds better to criticisms and high expectations. And sure enough, Taylor stands straighter, nodding. "I promise to give it my all."

I smile, squeezing her hand one last time before seeing her off. "I love you."

"Love you too."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm

~Syndra
"So this is the art gallery? It's amazing! Do you think we'll have time to take a look around before we start?" I ask.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed May 23, 2018 6:56 pm

~Circe~

I just kept looking between the members of my team, not really knowing what to say. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as I thought.

~Iris~

"I'm not sure," I answered her honestly, "I'd like too, but Azula will be pretty serious about keeping this place protected. We can't afford to be distracted."

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down