FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 2:10 am by Adrian

» Soulblade [Roleplay Thread]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Comrade Squid

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies: Incalescent [roleplay thread]
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Sal

» {RP THREAD} The Divine
Yesterday at 3:45 pm by Sal

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:01 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» [PROMO THREAD] Asphodel
Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:39 pm by Michael DeathFlame

» Ithaca in the Rapture
Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:36 am by ~Dylan Battle~

» Soulblade [Applications Thread]
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:30 am by Adrian

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 75 of 102 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 88 ... 102  Next

Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Cana on Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:53 pm

~Serena~
I was relieved that I had Raiden and mom with me because, as I stood in the old headquarters, I was reminded of dad with such a force that I felt like my skull was going to split open.

I - We couldn't let his death be in vain.

My eyes swept over the new recruits, already mentally assessing them. They weren't much, but they would have to be enough.

~Raf~
I averted my gaze from Teddy's, fist covering my mouth as I stifled a laugh at his eye roll.

I guess we're not friends. . .

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:11 pm

~Circe~

"Hello, hello, hello," dad called out as we walked in with everyone else, a forced smile on his face. I smiled along with him, not wanting his attempt at optimism to go to waste, especially as his own wavered once we stepped into the room. This was the last place dad and uncle Jacobe had seen Resh, one of their best friends, and it must be hard on them being back so soon.

My cousins and I all shared a glance before we made our way in, Liatris giving a thumbs up to Raiden before we took our seats and waited for this all to start.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:32 pm

-Irene-

I glanced at Rafael as I saw him cover his mouth with his fist in what looked to be a stifled fit of laughter. Cocking my head to the side in question, I looked around the room for the source of it but found nothing other than my brother a few other row members. Shrugging, I walked closer to Raiden and the others.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 am

- Raiden -

"...Thank you for joining me today," I began, voice careful as my eyes studied the familiar (and unfamiliar) faces that populated the room. A surge of power rushed through me when I realized that not too long ago, my father was in the same position as me, likely saying the same words. Though I denied it, there was truly no mistake that we were connected by more than blood.

"As you know, this early recruitment is happening in the wake of Resh Archambault's very recent death. There is imminent danger in our world; danger that the Knights and government alone can't stop. That's why I asked you all to come here, in hopes that you will lend N'al Ren your skills and services, even if it may be against the government's wishes."

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Ebony: Even after hearing so many older people go off about the Row, a small, small part of me always imagined a day like today happening. Me joining the Row, being one of the first ones to come back, becoming a legend and a hero. That was only a small part of me, though. The older I got, the more complicated the Row looked. Their history was sketchy as hell, and a there are a lot of people who'd get pissed off if they ever heard "Row" and "heroes" in the same sentence. Why should I join something like that when I could become the best psychologist and be loved by everyone?

Still, a small part of me hung onto this. The Row might've fucked up, but if I joined, I wouldn't. I'd imagined training hard and becoming a leader, taking all the right steps, always doing the right thing, and making the Row heroic for real. I imagined having to get through Mom and Dad before they finally realized that I was doing what their group couldn't. I imagined walking in smiling a bit, more than ready to tear down whatever criminal was rising up.

Now, today's actually come. But I'm not smiling. I keep my bad shoulder firm and set, keeping it still even as it's aching just as bad as it did yesterday. I stay close to Ken, but as we make it into the room I don't say anything. The meeting hasn't started yet, but it looks like it's about to. I sit down with my family, keeping my face firm before Raiden steps up to talk.

I don't know how many people know about what happened yesterday. But if they do, they're not going to see me limp or slump. I'm not a knife-wound victim, and I won't look like one either. I'm strong, persistent, unbroken. Now I'll be a Row member too. And no one, no one, is going to doubt me.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm

~Liatris~

As Raiden talked we were all watching intently. Dad had a strange look on his face, head tilted slightly to the side, but Uncle Dederick had a huge smile on his face. I even had to dip my head to hide a grin I knew he wouldn't appreciate. He really did take after his dad, more than he would ever like to admit. That thought only brought back the memories from last night and I looked up with a more determined gaze at my friend.

"We're with you, every step of the way man," I spoke up, surprised how calm my voice came out. In all reality I was terrified of what was now to come, but I wouldn't let anyone else know that.

When witches are riding, and black cats are seen
The moon laughs and whispers, "Tis near Halloween."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:10 pm

(Sorry for lack of posting basically everywhere. Been drained of energy lately. I'll have some "BTS" and regular posts here in a bit. I haven't given up!)

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:54 pm

Sierra: I shut my lips into a hard line, watching the kids talk back and forth at each other. Gotta give the kid credit, he's got it together more than I thought he would, after losing his dad. Still, my eyes scan around the room, looking for who's going to talk next. I don't see Aidec, or Elias, or anyone like that moving to really get the meeting started. Who the hell's gonna be in charge after blondie got axed?

Thanks so much to Lissy for the signature!
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:45 am

BTS

~Alex~

Before I could begin to make a movement, a white figure darted from the shadows. With a sudden thump, the blonde girl in front of me flew to the side, thrown to the ground by the new arrival. When the rest turned to face their fallen comrade, I kicked the green-haired enemy in the small of her back, sending her sprawling into the stone ground. The red-headed villain turned to face me after hearing the commotion, but before she could strike, the man who rushed in threw his arm around her neck, wrestling her to the ground.

"Hey, fucker!" One of the remaining girls shouted. I had forgotten there were six - now there were three. A girl with short-cropped purple hair raised her fists at me, and I automatically took a fighting stance. She threw a right hook, which I dodged with ease. When she swung her left hand, I grabbed it quickly, twisting it violently and sending the girl threw the air. I wasn't too concerned about the crunching noise - bones could be fixed rather easily. The comrade that had rushed in to save me was still grappling with the red-head, leaving me with two girls with blue and orange hair.

They rushed me quickly, sending kick and punch into my hair, stomach, legs, everywhere. I began to believe I was outnumbered, before the girl on top of me suddenly flew into the air, her legs and orange hair flailing.

"That's enough of you!" A gruff voice shouted, tossing her aside like a pile of books. She bounced several times before scampering out of the alleyway. With the remaining girl distracted, I sent a punch to the side of her head, knocking her out cold.

~Elan~

The red-headed bitch proved to be quite the match; I wished she hadn't used her damn nails, though. It was fucking gross. I was probably going to be infected.

At any rate, I managed to choke her out, and she fell asleep soundly - or as soundly as sleep-deprivated asphyxiation was. She wasn't dead, but I had a feeling she wouldn't be bothering anyone anytime soon. With a forceful grunt, I shoved her off of me, pushing myself off of the ground and dusting myself off. I put my hand to my cheek, wincing at the amount of blood that psycho drew. But I was alive, at least. And so were the two people that joined me in the fray.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked. Her eyes seemed... strange. Not blank, but like a newborn child's. It was like she was just introduced to the world, and found it horrifying. Honestly, I didn't blame her. Her brunette hair hung down to her eyes, and she was wearing plain street clothes that just managed to fit her. Despite the row, she seemed undeterred.

"Yeah," I managed. "I'm... I'm fine. How about you."

"About the same, I would estimate." Her speech was calculated somewhat, like she hadn't settled on a dialect yet. Something about her was peculiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it yet.

"And you?" I asked, turning to face the man that joined us. Only after the heat of the battle had I recognized him - Aidec Farenart, an old member of Runite's Row. It seems he hadn't lost his edge. I had to admire that.

Instead of responding, however, he stared between me and the girl, almost sizing us up.

~Aidec~

They were... incredible. The kid I knew was a Knight, judging by his clothes. So that didn't surprise me. The girl, however... she was good. Real good.

Runite's Row needed mavericks like these kids. But how could I convince them to join an illegal clan?

"What're your names?" I demanded, looking at the two.

The boy shifted uncomfortably. "Elan. Elan Lethonas. I'm a Knight... or, at least I was until I got deferred."

Deferment. Interesting. Probably demoted. Sounds like he wants to redeem himself in some way. And the girl?

"My name is Alexi Godeau," she said. "But you can call me Alex. I don't have any job. I was sent out to find the Row."

The fuck? I eyed her carefully. "...What are you talking about? The Row doesn't exist."

"I was told that it would, soon," Alex explained. I didn't care much for how cryptic she was being. But if she knew about the Row reforming somehow, and she was interested in joining... perhaps we could use her.

Elan folded his arms. "If the Row is gonna come back, count me in. Fuck the Knights. They don't know talent when they see it."

I shook my head raising my hands. "Careful now," I warned, looking down the alleyways. "Technically, nobody is supposed to know this..." My teeth gritted - an annoying habit I apparently haven't quit yet. "But... yes. It's true. We're doing it incognito, though. The ministry will have our heads if they find out we're doing this. So if you're in, you have to be all in."

The two nodded in the affirmative, but I wasn't convinced.

"I'm serious," I warned. "Resh Archambault is dead. Even knowing about the Row's revival can put you two at risk."

"If there's one thing I learned while being a Knight," Elan began, "It's to never turn down a mission. I'm all in."

"I don't know what my destiny is," Alex started, "Or if I even have one. But if joining the Row gives me purpose, then I shall."

I lowered my hands, looking down the alleyways once more. Then I focused my attention on the two kids in front of me.

"In that case... come with me."

(sucky post I know but I want to get caught up and stuff. Also it's 7:45 in the morning and I have been writing for several hours now. time for bed. or a seizure. or both)

Site Rules | Banner Submission | IR | Evergreen
Adrian
Administrator
Administrator

http://bit.ly/JxlCjs

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 am

- Kendra -

I walk alongside Ebony, twisting a strand of hair clockwise and counterclockwise. There's a lot of people here -- people Mom and Dad associated with, and the kids I was always too afraid to talk to in school. Now, it looks like they'll be my comrades. People I need to entrust with my life. People who need to entrust their lives with me. Should they, though? I'm a good medic, or at least I think. Maybe I'm not. Should I even be here?

I need to. If Amanda comes back, and comes after Eb or Landon again, then I have to see to it that I finish her off for good the second time.

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Damsel by Elena K. Arnold
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 102 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 88 ... 102  Next