Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:56 pm

-Irene-

"I overheard a few nurses talking about that this morning," I said as I looked over to the article on Raiden's lap. It was troubling, but I was sure mother would say it did not affect us or our lives. For a former Row member, she seemed to behave more like a duchess than a warrior. However, her personality more than made up for her dainty upbringing and it never failed to assure me that she had been a fighter, long ago. Secretly, I knew she worried but she was too mature to worry her children with it, especially Teddy who was already so out of her grasp.

-Teddy-

I decided to keep my mouth closed and take stock of the situation I was in. The Row kids always did believe they possessed some inherent detection against me as Taylor had so eloquently stated. She would need to be won over. But with what I wasn't sure. She seemed to like things I could not provide like hard work and loyalty. Why couldn't they be more like the other kids Irene and I grew up with?
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 pm

- Bianca - 

I glanced over Raiden's other shoulder, face paling at what I read. "This person can control other people?" I asked nervously, chewing the inside of my cheek. "Imagine witnessing your friend being forced to kill himself..."

"It's probably just another nutcase trying to follow in Arker's wake," Lucian commented thoughtfully after he had finished reading.

"Still..."

Raiden folded the paper. "If it were a big worry, my dad would be out there hunting the guy himself," he said nonchalantly. "Like Lucian said, it's probably nothing more than a pathetic copycat."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:06 pm

- Taylor -

I have to frown. "I don't know." Given what our parents have faced, I'd take thins like this seriously. "Can I see that?" I ask, holding out my hand. "I want to see what it says in the details."

- Kendra -

I hold the tray close to me, carefully balancing the food laden on it. Where's Ebbie? I hope her psychology professor wasn't keeping her late or anything.

While I don't find my sister right away, I do spot another group. They're pretty hard to miss, with the amount of people gathered around.

The rest of the Row's children.

I bite my lip. I want to hang out with them, and I know my parents' histories with them is a dumb reason not to sit with them. But . . . well, I'm pretty sure that blond is Resh Archambault's kid. Aunt Sierra doesn't like Resh. Like, if murder was ever legalized, she'd take full advantage of that by going after Resh -- actually, scratch that. She'd go after Amanda first. Then she'd go after Resh.

I stare longingly at them, wishing I could be popular like them, as cool as them. But my nerves overtake me, so I duck my head, trying to avoid their sight, and quickly walk away.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:06 pm

~Iris~

I nodded along with what Raiden and Lucian were saying as I read the article, "They'll get caught soon I'd imagine. If they're already making newspaper articles there'll be lots of eyes on this guy."

"Still, it's creepy," Circe said with a shiver, agreeing with Bianca.

~Psyche~

"And this is the courtyard," the teacher explained as we walked through the whole school. It was a big place and there were lots of other kids talking and eating here.

I couldn't help but overhear a big group of older kids as we walked by and almost froze. Someone who could control people? Another person like Mama?

The thought made me gulp and I kept nervously playing with my hair as I moved closer to the teacher.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:49 pm

-Teddy-

Sould I pretend to fall in love with her? I thought as I gazed at the tree above us, slightly moving the leaves in a rhythmic pattern. Granted, it would be hard. She wasn't what I looked for, but she could be charmed all the same. Giving her one last look, I decided against it. It was decidedly impossible. Money or popularity it would have to be. Maybe there was some low-level party I could bear to be seen at with her.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

- Taylor -

And the answer to question fourteen is . . . My concentration breaks when I catch Teddy looking at me a bit. Not too much to be too conspicuous, but . . .

I hate fake people. I don't have time for fake people's crap, and Teddy Royale is as fake as they come. I sigh, and press myself harder into my studies.

- Kendra -

Ebony couldn't be too hard to spot, right? Harder than me, but I'd still recognize her anywhere . . .

My thoughts trail off when I spot a small girl, clinging close to a teacher. She looks extraordinarily young, and cute . . . and nervous.

"Hey," I say, stopping and letting my voice adopt a sugary, motherly tone. "Anything wrong?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mythie on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:42 pm

~Gemma~

I pace around my room anxiously. Today I was going to do it. I knew it was going to be the best opportunity that I was going to have for a long time. Father was busy at work and Mother was out doing... something....

There were the bars positioned over my window from when I tried to sneak out when I was 14. I stare at the lock on my door though, I had already figured out how to undo it from the inside, I knew the plan, all I wanted was some fresh air. I just wanted to get out and be away from here. I knew my parents kept me in here for my safety, not just my safety, but the everyone's.... at the same time though they were afraid of me, and the older I got the more afraid they seemed to be. I knew my plan though, go into town, stay away from people and I had to be back home by 5:30.

It was going to be fine, my plan, it was going to work and nobody would be the wiser. I quickly work to pick the lock on my door and after a few moments I heard the ever satisfying click. I smirked to myself as I pulled my hood up over my long brown hair and I ran out the front door. I ran out the door and into the bustling city streets.

It was more crowded than I thought it would be and all of the sights and sounds quickly began to overwhelm me as I look around unsure of what to do now that I was free.

Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Ebony: I'm a little hungry, sure, but my appetite fades just a bit the more I overhear the group talking about. I swore I heard one of them say something about dark magic. It's probably something stupid, like a rumor someone told or... or something someone wrote in a newspaper. Huh. Maybe not a rumor, then. If isn't, that's interesting. Not good, but still interesting. I've heard a lot about that sort of stuff growing up, and heard bits and whispers about it maybe coming back, but it never did. If it's for real this time, I at least want to know what it's about; I'm not a little kid anymore.

When I start approaching them I catch a bit of red hair a little bit away from me. Yup, that's definitely Ken. I don't know the little girl she's with; pretty sure I've never seen her before. Is she new around here? She looks a little lost. Maybe Ken's helping her out. That definitely makes me smile. That's cute. I'll ask Ken about that later, though. Right now I'm more curious than anything.

I try to catch the eye of the guy Taylor's looking at as I get the table at. "Sorry if I look like a creep, but did you say something about dark magic?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 pm

~Psyche~

I was trying my best not to look so scared of everything but the voice behind me still made me jump.

"O-oh, no. I'm just new, and I..." I trailed off, not really knowing what else to say but the nice teacher helped me explain.

"Psyche here is just a little nervous to start school, I've been showing her around," she said with a smile, "Psyche this is Kendra, she's a student in an older class."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:45 pm

- Taylor -

I wave enthusiastically at Ebony. She and I grew up together, so I always love it when she drops by. It's sad that Ken doesn't though. She's too skittish. "Yeah, apparently there's someone who can control people."

- Kendra -

"Awww." I get down to one knee, so I'm at the same height as Psyche. I focus directly on her as I ask, "Are you excited to start school? Is there anything you'd like to learn about?"

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next