Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Ebony: The kid's never even heard of a game before? No, that's not possible. Maybe they have a different name for games where ever she comes from? I don't know. Weird. "Oh yeah, the best." I unlock the door and turn on the lights as we go in. "Have you ever heard of tag, hide-and-go-seek, red rover, anything like that?"

Yupik: Yeah, yeah we'll see. Does Sierra know this is going on? And if she doesn't, should she? I'm not sure if Sierra'd want to go in the first place, but if she did, it would not go well. "Well, yeah, hopefully we do some good." I follow her eyes, ready to jump back in the car, but the sound of keys jumbling and the door opening pulls my attention back to the house. The kids. Right, the kids. "We should tell them we're heading out. I don't know how long this meeting's gonna take."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:17 pm

"Yeah." Ebony and Kendra were still outside, leading Psyche into the house. Landon was nowhere to be seen, so Natasha was assuming that he'd already gone inside.

"Ebony! Kendra!" Kendra paused and turned. "Your father and I need to go out for a little while. We don't know how long we'll take, but we'll be back as soon as possible. Take care of Psyche, and lock the door." Then she added, "If a stranger shows up, don't let them inside. Don't even answer it." Natasha probably sounded paranoid, but given the attack on the school today, she was taking no chances.

Fortunately, Kendra didn't question it. She just asked, "Wait, where are you guys going?"

"We got called to an important meeting. Again, we'll be back as soon as possible."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:35 pm

Ebony: Mom's always been a bit paranoid, so I don't really take much note of that. It's the last part. There's no way the school is already having a parents' meeting about what happened; that'll be days later, not the day of. So what is it? They don't work together, not for the same people. At least, they don't now. But they used to. "Rise of the Puppetmaster, rise of the Row."

I'm ready to ask what the hell's going on, but I hesitate when I see Psyche out of the corner of my eye. Gods, I want to know what's happening. Is the Row coming back? Are Mom and Dad going back? But I don't want to say anything in front of her. Later, I'm going to figure out what happened, what they're doing, what everyone else is doing. But that's later. "Alright. Do you want us to put on dinner?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm

- Kendra -

"If we're not back in two hours, go ahead and get it started," Mom says. "Earlier, if Psyche's hungry. Your father and I will explain everything once we get back, but for now, we've got to go."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:38 pm

~Psyche~

As soon as she says hide-and-go-seek I suck in a breath and close my eyes tight.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are"

"No! No please! Stay away!"

"You can't win this game...I'll find you..."

"No!"

Shaking my head quickly I try to stop thinking of the man in the alley, the blood, his screaming. Hoping no one noticed I tried my best to smile and nodded, "Oh! I-I know hide-and-go-seek!"

Last edited by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Yupik: Ebony doesn't say anything for a second before nodding. I look over at Natasha before looking back to the kids. Even with Ebony and Kendra being so much older it still doesn't feel right leaving home for so long, especially with everything going on. "We'll keep our phones on, so if there's emergency let us know, okay?"

"Alright, yeah. We'll see you then." With that she steps all the way into the house, and that's that.
Michael DeathFlame
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:18 pm

"We love you," Natasha called after them as they went inside. She always did that. Before parting ways with her family, she always, always told someone that she loved them.

She swung open the car door and slipped inside to take the wheel. "Best get going, then."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Yupik: "Love you guys. We'll be back soon." I slide back into the passenger seat of the car, and when the door closes we're locked into the silence of the car, locked into this trip back to the Row. The last time I saw most of them I was still wearing the beanie; now I'm starting to grow some grey streaks. I don't know what's happened to everyone else in that gap. Are they still the same people? Did any of them change, for better or for worse? We're going to find out. By the end of the night, I feel like a decision's gonna be reached that'll impact the rest of N'al Ren. Impact our kids.

I let out a slow breath, tighten and loosen my hands, put my glasses back on. "Yeah. Alright, yeah, let's do this."

Ebony: I thought I saw Psyche make a face at hide-and-go-seek, but I honestly don't remember; I have my Mom's face in my head now, not hers. "Oh, okay. Well, maybe we can try something new, then. Ken, any ideas?" I kind of wish we could do hide-and-go-seek, because if Landon or Psyche was it I could talk to Ken about what I saw. For now, though, I want to see if the other Row parents are doing anything. I flip out my phone, opening the group chat that we have with Taylor, Ben, Arthur, and Alyssa. Before I ask anything about parents, though, I type, "Is everyone okay?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:26 pm

- Kendra -

"Um . . . we could play tag in the backyard, maybe. I don't know how tired you guys are, though."

- Natasha -

Without giving herself time for second thoughts, she started the engine and reversed out of the driveway. And then, in moments, they were on the road, hurtling away from their children and back to the headquarters.

Back to Runite's Row.

Back to their pasts.

- Taylor -

I still haven't seen Irene and Teddy emerge from the alley. Momentarily forgetting Arthur, I take a step in their direction. I dragged Irene into this. If she's having any trouble with Teddy, the least I can do is try to help.

What help would you provide? says the little voice at the back of my mind. Look at how much use you were just now. You'd do nothing but drag Irene down. She always has been better than you.

I grit my teeth, willing that voice to just shut up already. I am just as good as Irene, if not better. I'm better than anyone else in my class. And if I'm not, then I sure as hell will be.

"Taylor!"

Marching up to us is none other than a short woman, her hair tied back. I know that long hair. It's the exact same shade of light brown as mine.

I have enough good sense to stop what I'm doing right now as Mom's uniform becomes clearer. Arthur hugs her, but she only hugs him for a second before getting down to interrogation. "What are you guys doing here? You're supposed to be at home!"

"But Mom . . . " I want to say what I was doing, but then realize I shouldn't. If Mom knew I was getting myself involved in the Royales' business, she'd freak out. And no one wants to see Gentry Yate-Carstairs when she's freaking out.

"No buts, Taylor," she says. "Let's go home, now."

I'm just about to give her a piece of my mind, tell her that she's overreacting. That, since the Puppetmaster has already murdered one girl, he'd have to lie low for the rest of the day. Because of that, it'd be beyond stupid for him to do anymore damage. Even if he was out, the odds of Arthur and I encountering him would be low.

But nothing I say will change her mind. And she is our mom. I shouldn't fault her for being worried, no matter how silly it seems to me.

So I sigh and follow behind her and Arthur, receving a ding at my phone.

"Is everyone okay?"

I tap out a reply. "Arthur and I are fine. I'm more irritated than anything else."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:22 pm

Ebony: Irritated? There's a story there. Maybe I should message Taylor one-on-one. She was in the group that saw the girl before. "I'm alright to do anything." If anything I need to work off some energy. I don't think my heart's come back down completely since the bathroom. "Have you heard of tag before, Psyche?"

Yupik: My thumbs fumble around with each other, looking for something to keep them busy. This is scary. No, this is terrifying. Seeing the Row after what happened, that's one thing too. But everything going on, this psycho running around, and what people might do... spirits, this could get bad, and it could get bad fast. And it's not like I'm in much shape to stop it from happening. Not physically, no way, not without blowing N'al Ren up. "That sounds like a good plan to Us."

Of course it does.
I look down at my phone, now realizing that I've been locking and unlocking it unconsciously. But that gets a conscious thought out of me, and I'm not too excited by that either. "I should probably tell my sister what's going on, you think?" Yeah, I definitely don't like the sound of that. But she needs to know.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top