Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Sentinel

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute: Resonance
Yesterday at 1:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Winter Night
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm by Michael DeathFlame

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 pm

-Teddy-

"Thank you for that introduction Raiden. I think it was very fitting," I said with a laugh as I tossed back my hair with a small flick of my head. Running through my hand through it, I glanced at Raiden before I turned to Taylor and Arthur.

"Well, this seems like a large group. I'm sure Irene is happy with that," I stated as I smiled at my sister, her eyes downcast and her hands held on her skirt.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:49 pm

- Taylor -

"Yes, I'm sure she is," I chirp, not missing a beat. Still smiling politely, I set my book aside. I may be shorter than Teddy, but for all I act, I am exactly as tall as him. I continue sweetly, "I'm sure she'll also be happy when you stop acting like an arrogant arse."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

- Raiden -

I rolled my eyes again, this time with more annoyance. That laugh was so fake. It's hard to believe these two call each other siblings. When Taylor spoke up, I gulped back a laugh, hissing into my school uniform jacket.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:52 pm

~Liam~

I laughed at Taylor's comment. "Yeah, leave your sister alone. Even I'm not that mean to Bianca."
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:17 am

-Teddy-

"Wait I'm sorry, but I'm just a little confused," I said as I screwed my eyebrows up in as innocent an expression I could manage, and I had to say even I would have found it convincing. "I'll be out there in the gardens with you all as well. Isn't that right, Irene?"

"Yes, of course," she said with a smile that I knew she conjured up for my benefit. Another reason to hate her.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 am

- Taylor -

I roll my eyes. "You might be able to convince everyone else that you're perfect, but I inherited my dad's bullcrap radar. And it always goes off the charts when you're around."

I know he's going to continue acting like a perfect little boy regardless of what I say, so I believe I've said my piece. I sit down and reopen my book, looking through my study guide once more.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:33 am

~Liam~

I frowned. "Okay..." I had my reasons to dislike Teddy. He wasn't exactly a trustworthy person. But there wasn't any reason to attack him. I'd just have to keep an eye on him. Wonder if he'd actually roll up his sleeves and help with the garden, or just stand around and watch us...
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:37 am

Ebony: Instead of finding Ruso my eyes settle on Arthur, sitting down by a decently sized group of kids.Most of them kids from ex-Row members I think. Yeah, definitely them. Are they bullying him? Doesn't look it, but Arthur's usually pretty shy, probably wouldn't... oh, no, Taylor's there too. That makes more sense. He should be fine, then.

Once I get that out of my head I take another look at the rest of the group. I don't know any of them super well. When I was younger I stayed away from them, just because of what Mom and Dad always said about the Row. Now, though, I'm mature enough now to know that's a dumb reason not to talk to them. I've always heard that most of them were nice people, which isn't exactly too common in the academy. Still, I don't talk to them too much, just because it'll only be a few months before I'm out of school. Now's not really the time where people start making a bunch of new friends. But if there doing something that Taylor's down for, might not be a bad idea for me to tag along too. I don't get to see too much of her anymore. I'd really like to change that. So for now, I keep looking for some of my own friends, every so often looking back over at Taylor, Arthur, and the other guys.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:30 pm

- Lucy di Romano -

"Hey! Raiden!"

Raiden gazed up when I shouted from across the campus, and I held the newspaper up high above my head. When I approached the others, I heard him mutter, "I was wondering why it was so quiet."

My eye twitched at his comment, but I decided not to retaliate. Instead, I tossed the news into his lap, folding my arms. "Did you see this article your dad wrote? It came out this morning. Apparently it's huge news."

The blond gazed down at the bold headline that read, 'WITNESS BELIEVES DARK MAGIC IS AMONG US ONCE AGAIN.' 

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:51 pm

~Liatris~

I chuckled at Raiden's comment and watched as he read the paper, glancing over his shoulder to read it.

I whistled and sat back against the wall, "I wonder what happened. I know all our parents are paranoid after their fights, but usually it isn't such a big deal if anything pops up."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top