Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:18 pm

~Liatris~

"I just met up with your uncle and aunt. We're headed to headquarters,
but I don't know how long we'll be. There's some chicken and rice in the freezer if you need to make dinner before I'm home. Love you all!"

I chuckled and typed back a quick message, "Love you too dad, don't worry about us, be safe getting there."

Iris looked up after she wiped some stray food from Flora's chin, "Is dad still texting you?"

I nodded and stood, slipping my phone back into my pocket with a grin, "Of course he is, he wouldn't be our dad if he wasn't worried about us. Chicken and rice good for dinner?"

"True," Iris agreed with a laugh, feeding Flora another bite, "Do you want me to cook dinner?"

"Nah, what kind of older brother would I be if I didn't provide for my baby sisters?" I asked, ruffling both of their hair as I passes.

Iris swatted at my hand and stuck her tongue out while Flora giggled, making me laugh as I got all the stuff out of the freezer.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:44 pm

-Irene-

"I'm calling mother," I said as I offered him my hand to help him, wished more than anything that he would forgive me for chasing him down, even if it was for his own good. This was always our pattern, the same steps that we would probably engage in until the end of our lives. I tried to save him, he resented it and acted out again.

"Just don't," he said with a subtle bite, but he accepted my hand rather than knocking it away. My eyes widened in shock as I pulled him up. He still looked mad but just slightly less so.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 am

~Dederick~

"You think this guy is going to be a huge threat?" I asked, holding the door open for my brother before heading inside the HQ after him.

"I'm not sure..." he admitted, looking around the old room as he thought, "It could just be a crazy guy, wanting to be as popular as Arker and Fe were all those years ago, but if he is someone we need to worry about we need to take him down as fast as we can."

"Yeah I do not want our kids to go through a war like we did at their age," I mumbled, "Gods I thought this was all over."

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:23 pm

-Azula-

I strolled into the former grand headquarters, my hands sliding into my pocket to return my communicator. Mae had been mostly unsuccessful in swaying the other members of the landed nobility and had only managed to influence the ancient Baron Merton after spending over an hour in his decaying, stifling greenhouse complex.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:50 pm

(Mini-timeskip for the Vride family + Psyche, if you guys don't mind.)

After a fifteen minute drive, the car rolled up to the driveway of a plain house with a freshly-mowed lawn. Natasha turned the keys counter-clockwise, and the engine sputtered out its last life.

"Come on, Psyche," Kendra said, hopping out of the car. "Want to come find some food with me?"

Before Natasha could tell them to save enough space in their stomach for dinner, her phone buzzed against her pocket.

Upon seeing who it was, she answered. "Gentry?"

"Hey, Natasha! Did you hear the news?"

"What news? You mean what happened at the school?"

"Well, that, and . . . hold on." Natasha could sense Gentry removing her phone from her ear, and, in the background, heard her yelling at a boy to not even think of stealing that ring she just caught him slipping into his pocket. Where the heck was Gentry? "Sorry," Gentry said after a moment. "Not the school, though that's terrible. I mean . . . Elias and I got a text. Resh wants us to meet at the Row Headquarters, as soon as possible."

Resh. She hadn't seen him or many of the other former Row members for years. "Do you . . . think Yupik and I should go? We got no such communication."

"I figured. That's why I called you. Honestly, I think it's your choice whether or not to go. I just wanted to let you know what's happening."

"Thanks. I'll talk it over with Yupik."

"All right. One more thing."

"Yes?"

"If Sierra comes, could you try to keep her away from Resh and Azula? Especially Resh."

Though it wasn't really a laughing matter, Natasha somehow find herself chuckling anyways. "Will do."

"Thanks. After what happened at the Academy, we can't have any more . . . hey! What did I just say about stealing that!" Gentry sighed. "Hey, I'll call you later because this guy's trying to get away and I hope to see you there bye!"

The call ended before Natasha could say another word. She find myself smiling at the end of Gentry's call. Sometimes, it's good that some things never change.

But there were more pressing matters to think about.

"Hey, Yupik," Natasha said. "Gentry just called. Resh Archambault called former Row members. He wants to meet up with us at the former headquarters."

Last edited by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:52 pm

~Psyche~

"O-ok!" I said with a beaming smile, happy to be getting some real food. I scooted across the backseat and jumped out of the car, hurrying after Kendra.

~Jacobe~

I turned as the door opened and smiled, raising my hand in greeting, "Hey Azula, how've you been?"

Dederick pulled over a dusty chair, the legs scraping across the floor as he flipped it around and sat in it. He grinned and waved at Azula, "Yeah, how's life treating you as a Grand Duchess?"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:00 pm

Aidec walked into the Row HQ, Yuffie at his side. Once, the hallowed halls represented to him a sign of justice, of unity and respect. Now, he could feel the painful and somber memories washing over him once more.

"I don't know about this, Yuf," he muttered to his wife.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Ebony: I keep on an eye on Mom as everyone else gets out of the door. That sounds like she's talking to Aunt Gentry. About what? What just happened? I mean, probably. No, definitely. Aunt Gentry has kids in the school too, she's probably worried- oh, shit, Taylor and Arthur. Fuck, I never saw them afterwards. I mean, they were in the cafeteria before all hell broke loose. Okay, they're probably okay. Alright. Anyway, yeah, Aunt Gentry's probably just making sure Mom and Dad known what's going on.

Or they're talking about the Row. It was written right there in the bathroom; a bunch of them must know by now. What's going on?

I don't stay behind, even though I want to. I grab the keys Mom gave me from the front zipper of my backpack as I jog towards the door. I think about asking Psyche if we should call her mom, but I don't. I'm pretty sure her home life's okay, but just in case, probably shouldn't bring it up. I want to talk to Ken about what happen, to Mom and Dad what's going to happen. It looks like I'm going to have to wait a little bit. "Gods, what a day, huh? So, Psyche, you want to do something for a bit before dinner? We have a tv and a bunch of games."

Yupik: "Oh, the gods are kind indeed. We've missed the excitement the Row brought into your life. Maybe things will be just as fun as they were last time." I let out a long breath after Natasha stops talking. I didn't see that coming, not at all, not after it was shut down for good for so long. Well, maybe not for good, not anymore. "Spirits." I pull my glasses off my face to give myself enough room to pinch the bridge of my nose with the other hand. It's not like they've made any decisions yet, sounds just like they're meeting up to talk. Right? But i don't know, we're just hearing this from Gentry, for all we know something could be going on right now.

Yes, a kid getting killed at the academy, that's horrible, absolutely horrible. Thinking about it literally sends a shiver down my body. A kid, an innocent kid, murdered that young. And... that could've been one of our kids. That could be one of our kids, if this guy isn't stopped. He needs to be stopped. But why by the Row? Why now? After all this time, why now, just over some random psychopath?

"What if they don't think this is some random man? What if this is an old threat coming back?"

I watched Arker, Fe, and Antivoleus all die, I saw-

"But you never saw Amanda die, now did you?"

My eyes snap open, look up at Natasha, swallow. Resh, the Row, Natasha, think about them, that's what's important now. I nod, still watching for any sign of what my wife thinks. "Alright. Okay." I bite my lips. "Well, they might know what's going on, or at least, more than what everyone else does. Maybe they just want to warn everyone about that. And if they want to do something more... well, it might be good to get some different voices in there. Just in case."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:41 pm

~Dederick~

As Aidec and Yuffie walked in I smiled again, waving, "Hey guys! Nice to have us all together again."

"If only it were under different circumstances," Jacobe added with a more somber smile.

~Psyche~

"O-oh, we can do whatever you'd like!" I said, giving her a soft smile, "I don't know much about tv or games, are they fun?"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:23 pm

- Kendra -

"Aww, of course they're fun," I say. "If games aren't fun, then they shouldn't be called games."

Natasha nodded. What would it be like, to see the Row again? During her last few days in the Row, so much had happened. She had been crazed, hysterical in her desperation to keep Ebony alive. What did the surviving members of the Row think of her now? Would they think she was unhinged?

And what did she think of the Row? After she'd left, she'd acknowledged that it would take years for her to forgive them of what they did to Ebony. Well, it had now been over two decades. She'd had plenty of time. She should be able to let go of the past now. If she could forgive Mordecai of all people, then surely she should be able to forgive the Row, who'd acted with much purer intentions than Mordecai ever had. They were fighting to save the world. They hadn't wanted Ebony to suffer. The deed had torn them apart just as much it had her and Yupik. The more time passed, the more she accepted all of this.

So why was she still on edge?

We have to go. It was the only way to find out how she felt about them now, and to see why Resh had summoned them.

"Yeah, that would wise." A small part of her was tempted to add, Would they even listen to different voices? But she cast the thought aside. That was sixteen year old Natasha speaking. She was different now. Everyone else was different, too. She would go into this with an open mind. "We'll see how this plays out." I nod my head toward the car, silently asking if he wants to go now.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next