Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:19 pm

Ebony: Wait, she's sorry? What? It's such a ridiculous thing to apologize about that I actually don't know what to say for a bit. "Oh." Oh? That's a stupid thing to say. I shake my head. "Oh, no. No, you don't have to be sorry. Not if they were mean to you." She looks so small, so sad, like everything else is too big. I reach out and tuck a bit of hair that fell in her face behind her ear. "You don't have to be sorry. Alright?" I can see my family starting to come over, but for now I don't pay too close attention to them.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:00 pm

-Irene-

Flip

Duck

Jump

My body worked in tandem with my mind as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It was all memory, the lasting impressions of too many days spent training, too many sore muscles and bruised skin. Teddy certainly wasn't making it easy for me, his hands sending vine after vine crashing onto the street below and twisting them into hurdles or ground snares. My fans sliced through a particularly aggressive vine as it lashed at my neck, the green leaves poised to attack.

I sped up, my steps becoming almost frantic as Teddy sprinted just out of arms reach, his laugh resonating against the walls. Vaulting into the air, I flipped over his head, tucking my legs into my body before landing just in front of him. Suddenly, the bodies of my fans were pressed against his body, pushing him onto the grimy cobblestones.

Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:16 pm

- Kendra -

I hear some muffled talking in the car as we come, so I know I'm probably interrupting a conversation. I feel slightly bad for that as I get inside.

If Mom feels as bad about it, she doesn't show it. "Hey, Psyche," she says as she slides in and inserts her keys in the engine. "Do you have any favorite meal? We have a lot of food at home."

- CLEONAT 701 AW -

In the dilapidated, dusty streets of Ald Ruhn, where reconstruction efforts had not touched the landscape, a girl sat on the ground, against the side of a building.

She smelled like ash and smoke.

Rose McCallister kept her eyes down, legs close to her chest. Her cheeks were stained with soot, her red hair a wild beast that couldn't be tamed. She was in desperate need of a bath. A bucket for coins was put in front of her, almost timidly, like she wouldn't dare be an inconvenience to anyone.

If she was being honest with herself, she'd be lucky if she could be a mere 'inconvenience.' Her abilities . . . She looked down at her hands. Just like every other time she saw them, she saw the flames that would surround them whenever experiencing negative stimuli.

She saw the lives they took.

Rose burrowed her hands in between her chest and legs, like she could hide her terrible deeds from herself and from others.

She didn't want to be a monster. Her flames made her one anyways.

Rose was so absorbed in her own self-depreciation that, for a good few heartbeats, she didn't notice the shadow that had been cast over her.

When she did, her head jerked up to see the figure the shadow was stemming from.

She had never seen anyone like him. He was a tall, bald man, with a wide forehead and deep-set eyes. His figure, while not as strong as a soldier's, wasn't frail, either. His clothes were a pure, blinding white -- white suit, white dress pants, white shoes, with not a trace of another color to be seen. The stark color contrasted beautifully against his dark skin, giving him a sort of glow. He was as clean and fresh as Rose was dirty and marred.

She expected him to continue on his way after paying her some attention. Maybe drop a coin in the bucket, so he could assuage his conscience and not feel entirely guilty about leaving her there. But the man in white did something that no one else had done. He knelt down, met her eyes, and spoke.

"I know you," he said.

That was odd, because she didn't know him.

He must have sensed her skepticism. He continued, "I know of the black fire released upon Rundial's destruction."

He knew. Sensing the judgement that was about to fall before her, Rose tried to draw back, but her back was already pressed against the wall. There was nowhere for her to go.

The man in white extended his hand . . .

And rested it upon her shoulder.

It wasn't like the hit of a hammer, condemning her once and for all. It was, instead, a fatherly touch.

"I know you," he said again. "And I am not afraid."

One look into his eyes, and she knew he was telling the truth.

Finally, someone who didn't think she'd become a monster.

Rose began to weep with joy.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 pm

(Given that this is an RPG, I don't know if "fatherly" is the most optimistic adjective.)

Ebony: I don't get to find out what Psyche says, because everyone else is getting in the care. With Landon and Ken back here it's a bit of a squish, but it's nothing bad. I try to read into both of them as much as I can; I was so focused on the little girl that I wasn't paying attention to them, not when Mom and Dad told them. Landon already knew, I think, but Ken didn't, not until they told her, at least. I don't see anything on her face, not now. It's fine; we have tonight. Once we're home and settled and Psyche is alright, I can talk to her about all of this. But that comes later.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:18 am

~Psyche~

I go to say something but stop as everyone else gets in the car, "O-Ok."

That's all I'm able to say before their mom is asking me a question. I have to stop and think, trying to remember the last thing mama cooked for me, "U-um, do you all like spaghetti?"

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:00 pm

- Kendra -

"Spaghetti would be wonderful," Mom says. "We have a bunch of leftover meat in the freezer for meatballs. Whatever makes you feel at home."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Ebony: Dinner is the last thing on my mind right now, so I have nothing against saghetti. I nod my head and smile absentmindedly, letting my mind wander back to everything that's just happened.

Last edited by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm

~Psyche~

I gave a small smile and nodded, playing with a strand of hair again as I looked out of the window. This was going to be fine. They were all super nice and mama did say I could do what I wanted this time. I just hoped she didn't need me tonight, it would be hard to lie about leaving in the middle of the night...

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top