Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Ebony: So long as he doesn't have an episode during a surgery or something, yeah, he's probably pretty decent. That's a whole other story that I don't want to get into, and I have a feeling Psyche wouldn't want to know anyway. "Dad? Yeah, absolutely. He'd get wound up if he stepped on an ant on accident." I grin back at the younger girl. "Don't worry, he doesn't bite. You'll be just fine here."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm

~Liatris~

Iris and I waved dad goodbye with Flora in my arms as he went off to the Row. My sister and I shared a look but we knew that it was for the greater good that they met again. Dad always said the Row was a good thing, no matter what anyone else said, and we believed him. Once dad disappeared in the distance Iris and I went back in the house. I went to go put Flora in bed and Iris went to start dinner, the both of us eager for dad's return.

~Circe~

Once I was sat down in the living room with my dinner, my favorite movie playing, mom and dad passed through the living room.

"Alright, we'll be back soon, we promise," dad said while ruffling my hair, "We'll take care of whatever is wrong."

"I know, you guys got this!" I said, pumping a fist in the air and getting a laugh out of both of them.

"There's my girl," Dad said before they both gave me a kiss on the head and headed out towards the Row headquarters.

~Psyche~

I nodded slowly but smiled back, not completely convinced yet. But I guess I could trust them all for now, "That's good! I haven't met too many doctors and nurses that were good..."

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:35 pm

Ebony: Aww, poor thing. How the hell can you be horrible to someone with a face like that? You'd have to be a real asshole to do that. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart." Sitting in a car makes moving a bit more difficult, but I manage to fidget over so that I have a more direct look of her. "Are those bad doctors and nurses still being mean to you?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:55 pm

~Psyche~

"It's ok," I said, my hands raising to play with my hair as we started talking about the doctors and nurses, "I haven't seen them in a while..."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 pm

- Raiden -

"What are you thinking?" I stood still as my father paced, staring daggers into the side of his face. "Do you realize what this could mean for you? Do you realize what this could mean to the other people in the Row–"

Dad abruptly stopped, staring at me and pressing his lips together with frustration. "Look, Raiden, I get it. It's dangerous. But so is this new threat that's roaming around. Any risk is worth taking if it saves lives."

"He's a fraud."

"You know this, how?"

We held our gaze at each other for a long while in silence. Finally, I broke and sighed, shaking my head in disbelief. "This is ridiculous," I muttered under my breath.

He was quiet for another moment. "You're talking like you have experience," he said, coldness in his tone.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:27 pm

~Iris~

I just met up with your uncle and aunt, I'm not sure what time we'll be back, just promise me you three will be safe.

I gave a sad smile and showed Liatris the message before responding, Of course we will, dad. You be safe too, love you.

I was about to set down my phone when another message came through. Liatris was playing with Flora, waving her arms around and making silly faces, but looked up with an eyebrow raised, "Dad again? He's being more paranoid than usual."

I threw a pillow at him and Flora giggled as he stuck his tongue out at me, "No, it's Circe. She's asking if we think they're going to be alright."

"Of course they will," Liatris said and I started typing a similar message, "They've been through this before. It's what made dad paranoid in the first place..."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 am

Oh my God. It happened again.

Where am I now?

Am I still... here?

~Korei~

I paced through the streets and alleyways of the large city, keeping to myself and slinking amongst the shadows. My breathing started to slow, albeit only slightly.

It happened again. This was about the eighth time it happened, but something about it felt... different. My head ached just trying to think about my last memories, on the shores of a lifeless lake. Was it a lake, or a building? Their faces... I can't even remember their faces.

As I continued my brisk walk, I attempted to listen to some of the denizens of Ald Ruhn, trying to hear what had changed since.

"Shame what happened at the Academy," a uniformed woman spoke to her companion.

Academy? I was bewildered. From what I remembered, N'al Ren didn't even have a preschool. This was definitely not the world I came from...

"A girl dying in a washroom? And the Row... reinstating the Row?" A man shuddered at the last sentence, which made me almost stop in my tracks.

Reinstating? My anxiety began to return - my hands started quivering, and my chest fluttered with palpitations. What the fuck had happened? How long did I skip this time?

Before I could do anything, I watched as a man of short-stature, likely in his early 30's, rounded the corner. He was hauling an apparently very-heavy briefcase, and a worried expression accompanied his shuffling pace.

Part of me screamed "Hide! Another person!" But I was strangely drawn to him. I couldn't explain it. Then again, there's a lot of things about my life at this point that I couldn't explain. At any rate, I walked up to him slowly, raising my hand. He looked up, flinching for a moment before relaxing.

"I apologize," he said quietly. "But I just came from the Academy and, as you can probably gathered, it's not a very pleasant scene."

He surveyed me for a moment. "Hmm... why do I get the feeling that I recognize you from somewhere? No, no, that's not the feeling. It's like..."

The man shook his head. "Ah, forget it. At any rate, I can tell you have a lot of questions. Questions that most people might find strange, or stupid. You're definitely not an ordinary girl."

"And you're not an ordinary professor," I noted, glancing at his suitcase. There were text books in there. I don't know how I knew that, I just... did.

"So we're on the same level, at least." He smiled. "Let me take you to the library. I might be able to answer some of your questions."

"But you don't even know what they are?" I questioned.

The professor thought for a moment, then shrugged. "Well, that's why I said 'might.'"

He had me there. "...All right. But I don't know how much good it'll do for me to have my answers questioned if there's nothing I can do about it, Mr.... what's your name?"

"What you need is peace of mind. Answers may give you just that." He rounded on his heel, beckoning for me to follow. "And I'm Professor Blundeau, of the Academy's History department. But you may call me Luka, since you're not one of my pupils."

"Reviving the Row?!"

Rafael's voice rose almost to the ceiling, and his sister was forced to move her communicator away from her ear.

"Rafe, promise me you won't leave Daseos. I promise, this is nothing. And besides, you owe the Row nothing."

"I... I'm just... they... Reviving the Row?!"

Silvien sighed. She could definitely feel the presence of her daughter listening to the conversation on the other side of the door, and her brother was likely there as well. So much for keeping it discreet.

"Rafe. You have a family now. With Gretchen. Helen. And Zavier. Your wife and kids need you home." As Silvien spoke, her throat began to swell. It had been several years since she had seen her brother since he took on a diplomatic position for the new N'al Renian government. She had gone on a trip to the commonwealth capital some odd years ago to see him, but even with that trip, she still found the long distance difficult to deal with.

"Silv, I'm not leaving this island," he muttered. Obviously some restraint on his end. "But... I can't help being scared for you. You know that. And mom knows that as well."

"I'm not abandoning my kids either, Rafe. I just... I don't know what to do. I'll have to see what Elias and the others think."

On the other side, Rafe nodded, though his sister couldn't see. It was quite an annoying habit of his. "He's always had his head on the ground, rather than the skies. No offense to Resh."

Silvien chuckled. "I'll talk to you later, Rafe. Between what happened at the school, and now this... it's a lot to think about."

"Have a good night, Silv!" (It was about sundown where Rafael lived, as opposed to the current time in N'al Ren). "And please... take care of yourself."

The call ended, and Silvien looked around her bedroom, still trying to drink in the chaotic events of today.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:03 pm

Ebony: "Well, that's good at least." But "haven't seen them in a while" is totally different from "not seeing them ever again." I'm starting to think that the red flags that were popping up before are more legit than I gave them credit. "Well, if you come back to our house and feel comfortable around Dad, you could start seeing him instead of those mean doctors. He'll be much nicer to you than them, I promise."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm

~Psyche~

"Y-yeah," I said with a nod although I was really scared to say it. Every doctor hurt. All the surgery hurt so bad, mama was the only one who actually helped. Mama said I wouldn't need to see them anymore unless I really had to. Mama fixed me better than anyone else, I didn't want another doctor...but I didn't want to be mean. Maybe...maybe he could be nice.

"I-I'm sorry I'm scared of doctors," I said quietly, letting my head fall as I realized I sounded like a baby.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:05 pm

- Taylor -

Irene frees us so suddenly that, without the vines to support me against the wall, I nearly fall face-first into the ground. "I-I had that under control, you know!"

"Just shut up and be grateful, Taylor," Arthur snaps, showcasing a rare moment of annoyance. He sounds more like his normal, Arthur self when he adds, "Do you think we'd be able to help Irene?"

"Don't know." If I had my rifle, Teddy would already be a goner. But I don't have it, which makes things more difficult for me.

- Kendra -

"'Kay," I say. I half-expect my voice to sound fragile, but it's not. I guess I just don't know what to make of this.

"Come on," Mom says. "Let's get you two and your sister home. We can talk more at length about the matter then."

I nod, following along as I let her take the lead to the car.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next