Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Kane on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:40 pm

-Irene-

I knew what was coming as soon as Taylor had uttered the word brother. My head sunk into my hands as I shook it slightly, my braid whipping across my shoulders. I knew my mother was looking for him but I couldn't let her find him in his condition. I had to to be the one to find him for his own sake. If my mother got to him first, she would only worsen his condition.

"Where are you?"
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:47 pm

- Taylor -

I check a nearby sign. "Lakeshore Way," I say. "South side of the city."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 am

-Irene-

"Southside?" I repeated back with a knowing sigh before I jumped to my feet, landing smoothly on the stone. This was not the first time Teddy had wandered over to that part of town and every instinct in my body told me it wouldn't be the last no matter how hard I tried.

"I'll try to be there soon."
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:01 pm

- Taylor -

"Okay. Thank you." I hang up, my hand limply dropping from my ear to my side. I tilt my head back against the wall and sigh.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

-Irene-

I didn't bother changing into a more appropriate outfit before I vaulted through the ancient manor gardens until I reached the transport storage building housed across the lake from the main house. As I entered a set of doors identical to the doors on the main manor, the small contingent of pilots jumped up from their offices in the hanger.

"Lakeshore Way, please, James," I said politely as I stopped to wait for the nearest transport, my hand pushing a stray strand of hair off of my dewy forehead. I didn't have time to worry that I looked more disheveled than they had ever seen me before, not when there were more important things at hand.

Things seemed to pass in a blur as I entered the transport and it began a hasty flight to the city, the pilot urged on by my gentle pleas for haste. Things became clear as we hovered over the street, my eyes trained on Teddy and the pair of siblings far below. In that moment, I saw his eyes glint with something they never could if he was truly drunk- a thought.

In an instant, vines cracked off of the walls of the buildings and began to slither towards Teddy. Once they reached him, they passed over his form harmlessly instead heading for his two guardians. With snake like movements, they whipped themselves around the pairs ankles and began slowly turning up and up their form.

"If you'll excuse me. I want to get so drunk that I can't do that," Teddy said as he stood up on what seemed like the deck of a listing boat based on his stance. Turning to the pair, he bowed slightly. This wasn't him wanting to drink, this was him wanting to make a show. Show me up or make things awkward for me.

"No hard feelings, eh?" He asked before he began to sprint down the streets. As he ran, the driver dipped as low to the street as he could before I opened the bay door and dropped out onto the street, rolling as I hit the ground. Barely stopping, I sprinted after him, my ponytail trailing in the dirty, stale wind.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:58 pm

- Raiden -

"Hey," I greeted when my mom walked back into the living room, not noticing her sudden shift in demeanor. "I know this is sudden, but can Gemma crash in our guest bedroom for awhile? Her home life. . ."

I trailed off, noting a stiffness in her expression.

But nonetheless, she managed a smile and a nod. "Of course. She's a guest here for as long as she needs to be."

Silence came after that. Cautiously, I asked, "Is something wrong?"

"The world's just changing too quickly for me, Raiden," Mom said, green eyes swirling with a hint of sadness. "After the war ended, I thought we would be able to live safely without any worry. I thought evil was finally put to rest..."

I sighed through my nose, understanding how scary the events of today were for her. "Mom, it's just a run-of-the-mill terrorist. They'll catch him and everything will be back to normal soon."

"Then tell me why your father is reviving Runite's Row."

At this, my blood froze. "...What?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Ebony: That gets my eyebrows crossed for a second. "Well, yeah, I think so. The school's wealthy enough, I feel like their doctor or nurses would know what to do." Or wait, did she mean good morals, like nice people? Probably should say that too, just in case. "And I think most of them are good people, outside of just being a doctor or something. Since, you know, their job's all about helping people and all."

Landon: That's definitely what Eb said, I thought for sure that was what she said. Even though I kept telling myself I heard it the wrong way, or that someone else said it and it was just some dumb rumor. But no, Mom's saying it too, and Dad's not saying it's wrong, and if both of them are saying it then it must be right. A girl's dead, no, a girl's been killed, someone killed her. A girl that might be my age, that could've been me maybe, or maybe Ken or Eb. When Mom squeezes my shoulder I look down, not up at her or Dad. I don't want to see what their faces or like because that'll just make it feel worse. And I don't want them to see what my face looks like either, definitely not right now.

I still hear them, though. "Mom and I don't know everything that happened, not yet. That'll, that'll come later, from other people. But we're here for you two and your sister, to talk or just be around each other. These things, they're scary. But we, the both of us, we'll be here to help however we can. Okay?"

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 pm

~Psyche~

"That's good," I said with a small smile and nod. There were still doubts in my mind about how much a doctor could do to help the girl but I did hope they could help. Maybe one day I could even find a good, nice, doctor to help me.

I remembered what she said a little bit ago and couldn't help asking, "I-is your dad a good nurse?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Everyone needs to meet at the old Row headquarters tonight.

Come as quietly and sporadically as you can. You know how the ministry gets when we're all together.

Elias's skin prickled at the message. Did this mean Resh wanted to reorganize the Row? It would be a foolish move by many accounts.

He willed for his heart to still its thunderous beating, and reminded himself to be more pedantic. Perhaps Resh wasn't set on forming the Row just yet. Maybe he just wanted former Row members to reconvene and come to a decision together.

If that was the case, then Elias would unleash every reason why they should not bring back Runite's Row.

He thumbed out a response. Though it was primarily addressed to Resh, he made it so it was visible by everyone, so they too could be informed. When do you want us there by?

- Taylor -

"Taylor!" Arthur squirms, but it's futile. "Taylor, what's happening?!"

"Just hold on." I bend over before the vines can ensnare my waist, feeling around for something that can help me. Eventually my fingers close around a sharp rock, shaped almost like a spearhead, and use the serrated edge to saw through the vines. I can think of a number of expletives that I want to hurl at Teddy -- all unique from each other, so they don't lose their effect. But doing that will cause me to lose my focus, so I channel all of my fury into cutting through the vines as fast as I can.

"Hurry!" Arthur says.

"I'm trying!" I snap.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am

-Irene-

Slowing my pace, I turned suddenly to see Arthur and Taylor struggling against Teddy's plant onslaught. I couldn't leave them be at the mercy of Teddy's creeping vines working to envelop them. Sprinting back to them, I dropped my war fans from my sleeves and opened them in one fluid motion. Slicing up with both of them, I cut through a majority of the vines while just barely managing to graze their skin or clothing.

Turning away from the pair without a word and continuing my run, I steeled myself and focused on the sound of my flats hitting the rounded cobblestone pavement and Teddy's highly polished double monk strap shoes. His laugh echoed down the corridor as he went, his hands trailing the vines on the walls to send them crashing down on the road behind him.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top