Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Ebony: It's probably not a good idea to tell a nervous eight-year-old that another kid got straight-up murdered in the bathroom. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that'd cause some kind of psychological trauma. I don't want to just completely lie to her, though. I found out about Mom and Dad's juns when I was eight, and I made it this far pretty well.

"There's a bad guy out there that calls himself, or herself I guess, the Puppetmaster. Whoever they are, they hurt an older girl in the school today." I stop for a second to sit in the car, so that when I turn to Psyche again I'm a bit closer to eye-level. "It's definitely a little scary. I'm a little scared too." I scoot over in the car, patting the seat next to me for her. "But we'll fix it. It's just one person. The rest of us will stay together and help each other out. That way we'll all be safe."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:06 am

~Psyche~

"O-oh," I said, scooting onto the seat next to her. Was that the man who controlled people? I gulped, mama wasn't going to be happy about this. I tried to smile a little, though, as she talked about helping each other, "Yeah! We can protect each other. But...is the girl going to be ok?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:17 am

-Teddy-

"Over my dead body," I said as I pushed myself up from the ground, my hands trailing on the weeds in the cracks of the street as I went. Sloppily, the weeds began to grow unevenly up towards the pair before I let out a massive hiccup and they all fell to the ground again. "I'm going back to their party."
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Resh's fingers nimbly typed out a short but heart-stopping message, one he never thought he would have to send:

Everyone needs to meet at the old Row headquarters tonight.

He paused for a moment after that message sent, pressing his lips together at how vague the information was. If they needed to be cautious, there had to be a lot more said.

Come as quietly and sporadically as you can. You know how the ministry gets when we're all together.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 pm

Azula's communicator chirped in her hand as she walked through the streets of Ald Ruhn trying to find her son. So far, she had found a record number of drunks and panhandlers lining the streets but not seemed to have her son's perfect face. She sighed as she read the message on her screen, her eyes darting between both it and the street in front of her.

He's going to do it. That was all she could think as she made her way to the place they used to call their base in the city. Resh was going to start this again.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:09 pm

Ebony: This girl is adorable, and I don't want her to feel like anything's wrong. It's nice when little kids don't have to worry about shit like this because they're kids. She shouldn't have to worry about murderers yet. "I'm, well, I'm not sure. I hope so." Maybe she was breathing. Even if she wasn't, a doctor or a nurse could've saved her. I only saw her for a second. Maybe she really is just hurt. "The school has nurses and a doctor. They could've helped her out a lot. My dad's a nurse; he's talked about people who were really hurt, hurt worse than that girl was. But he and other people helped them get better anyway. I hope that'll happen here, too."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:22 pm

- Taylor -

No, you're not going back to the party. But for once, I keep my retort to myself as I scroll through my contacts. I don't have his mom's number, but I have Irene's. Irene is popular. Lots of people have her number.

I push the button to call, and hold the phone up to my ear as I wait for her to pick up.

- Kendra -

Once Psyche and Ebony are well away from here, Mom says, "I received a call from your sister. She found something in the girl's bathroom."

"And that was . . . ?" I ask tentatively.

"A dead body. Of a girl."

When it's obvious that I don't have any words, Mom elaborates, "It . . . it looked to be a murder. Investigators are on it." She squeezes both Landon and I's shoulders. "I'm very sorry. You shouldn't have to be around when things like that happen."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:25 pm

~Liatris~

Dad picked up his phone again before I could read the message on it and his eyes narrowed. He slipped his communicator back into his pocket and stood from the table, taking our empty cups to the sink.

"Do you two mind watching Flora tonight?" he asked us, starting to wash the dishes as nonchalantly as possible, "I just got called in for, uh, work, and I need to be there tonight."

"Dad come on," Iris said and dad looked back at us before we both smiled at him, "We know what you're doing, just don't get in trouble."

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say to you," he asked playfully before pulling us both into a hug.

~Circe~

"Aw crap," dad said through a mouthful of cookie, setting down the uneaten half on his plate. I tilted my head as I dunked my own cookie and he looked up at me with an apologetic smile, "Sorry, sweetie, your mom and I have to go work tonight. I hope you'll be ok after everything today."

I nodded and smiled, "Mhmm, I'll be fine! I feel a lot better now."

Dad grinned and kissed my head, "See, told you food always helps."

~Psyche~

I nodded slowly, trying not to tense up as he mentioned doctors. I really hated doctors, they just hurt me and could never help me, "I hope she gets better, too...are they good nurses and doctors?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:22 pm

-Irene-

My breath comes in even spurts as I sprint from the training circle to the manor, my final training effort making my legs burn in tandem with the rest of my body that ached from training. I ran a hand through along my braid as my feet reached the stone terrace and the row of double, arched doors that lined the space. My steps slowed as I walked across the space, passing multiple sets of furniture and tented areas.

Stopping by a three tiered topiary, I felt my phone ring in the small pocket sewed into the back of my pants. As I reached for it, I sank to the ground, my legs bending beneath me as they touched the stone. Noticing the call was from Taylor, I arched an eyebrow as I pressed accept.

"Hello?" I asked, my breathing more even but still slightly deep.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm

- Taylor -

"Hi Irene." Her breathing sounds a little ragged, like she just got off exercising or something. "Hey, listen. I found your brother. He's . . . um . . . he's a little intoxicated right now." I bite my lip. I know she already has a lot to deal with. Even though I'd do it again, if I had to, I still feel guilty for bringing it up. "Sorry," I add sheepishly.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next