Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 pm

- Raiden -

I grinned at Liam, ignoring the brief look of concern that crossed his face when he saw me. "Hey Liam," I greeted. "Heard you fell asleep in class."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:10 pm

~Liam~

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. At least I'm getting sleep. I hate legal studies, man. Professor Dalakanth is a great teacher, but why did she choose such a boring subject to teach?"
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 pm

~Liatris~

I snorted out a laugh and shrugged my shoulders, "Someone had to teach it, why not make it a good person. Would you even bother going if it was someone you hated?"

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:29 pm

- Bianca -

"While you all are getting mentally exhausted, I'm getting physically exhausted," I commented with a soft laugh. "Guess that serves me right, wanting to join the Ald Ruhn dance company."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 pm

~Circe~

"One day it'll all be worth it, though," I said with an almost dreamy sigh before bending over to stretch my aching muscles, "But right now it's definitely torture."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Ebony: I'm getting too old for this stuff. Specifically this class. I mean, I feel ready to be out of school in general I think, but I still like learning things. Well, I like learning useful things; that's a big difference. Like this class. I mean, sure, the biology of the brain is important, and I should probably know how that works. But I don't need to spend the better part of the week watching Moehn drone on and on about... what are we talking about now? I lean forward and squint my eyes. Ah. Crap. Zoned out. This looks important.

I write straight through the next three or four minutes before my eyes start flicking back over to the clock on the wall. I don't have too much longer until classes end for the day. I think Russo said he'd be up to something, something about... honestly, I don't know, but knowing Russo it won't be boring. Did Ken say she was coming? Not sure. I could always call her I guess, but I can probably just find her after class quicker. Whatever it is, it's got to be better than sitting here in this freaking skirt. Gods, I really won't miss this uniform when I get out of here. Most therapists wear pants, right? I only went to one a few times and it was always a guy, so of course he wore pants. So that should mean I can too, and if people don't like it, well, whatever. Good luck finding a better doctor.

Oh, shoot. Something new again. Wait, I think I've heard of... yeah, definitely. This is split-brain. This's actually pretty cool. Severing of the corpus calo callosum, AKA split-brain, I write at the top of the next page. Guess accidentally reading that random chapter did some good after all. Or maybe it didn't, because it sounds like Moehn's pulled this entire lecture straight out of the book. He really has a gift for making everything boring. Maybe I should drop out of psychology and become a teacher instead, go out and replace all the crappy ones in this school. Except that's obviously a terrible idea, and I wouldn't even want to teach people my age.

I let out a frustrated (but quiet) huff, my pen inevitably creeping over to my doodles from before- oh, there're gods after all, the lunch bell! I'm pretty sure Moehny doesn't like how quick I sling out of my seat, but I couldn't care less right now. I'm so ready to talk about anything that doesn't involve biology or old male professors.

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

MAGNIEL 701 AW

- Following the Destruction of Rundial -

"Run," that Row member had told her. The young woman with the big brown eyes and the pigtails.

Rose McCallister tore past the outskirts of town, ignoring the heat of all the fire behind her, the smoke that clung to her clothes and suffocated her nostrils. She coughed, holding a hand over her nose as she ran, and did her best to pretend like she didn't hear any dying screams.

She only came to a stop once she had run up a hill overlooking the city. The catastrophic mayhem was still there, but the larger-than-life panther was gone.

The one that had killed Katrina.

Rose's throat snagged. Katrina. Her sister. She'd been chasing her in a game just ten minutes ago.

And then she'd died.

Died, by the hands of that Jun . . .

And the host that just couldn't keep it together.

Katrina, Rose thought. Katrina, Katrina, Katrina, Katrina, Katrina.

She would never come back.

No one saw it happen, during the tragedy of Rundial. No one saw nor heard fourteen-year-old Rose McCallister scream her grief out.

Nor did they see the ring of black fire that erupted from her, rippled through the immediate area, and decimated everything in its path.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16 pm

-Irene-

I pulled my peach bowl into my bag, taking careful care to make sure it was stable enough to make sure the glass wouldn't break. As I glanced up at them, I took in how busy they all seemed to be with their lives. It didn't seem right to ask them what I had planned to, but I powered through my fears nonetheless.

"The garden needs some extra workers this weekend if anyone is interested. It's doing really well," I said as I tucked a strand of dark copper-colored hair behind my ear as I spoke. Looking at each of them in turn, I gave them all a smile.

"It's enjoyable! I promise," my voice genuinely upbeat as I spoke about something I cared about. Pulling my planner out of my bag, I took the pen out from behind my hair to jot any of their names down. "It wouldn't take too long so I don't think it would interfere with your schedules."

-Teddy-

My hands moved quickly in my pockets as I directed the vine to wrap its way around the leg of the bench. I would trip that stupid plaque winning freak if it was the last thing I did. All the while, I maintained a polite enough conversation with Baron Kuli's son and daughter as they held court under the shade of an arching tree.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 pm

~Iris~

"That sounds amazing!" I said with genuine enthusiasm, happy to see Irene coming out of her shell, "I don't think I have too much going on so I can probably help. And maybe I can drag Liatris along too."

I saw that he was busy talking with the boys and giggled, he didn't even hear me.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 pm

- Taylor -

Arthur clears his throat. "'F' is for 'Flowers aren't nearly as beautiful as you.'"

I snicker at the description before I can stop myself. "Quite the romanticist, aren't you?"

"Shut up," Arthur whines. "The poem's supposed to be romantic. I'm telling Fiona how I feel!"

"Yeah, without actually looking at her in the face? Just be yourself, Artie."

"Who actually follows that advice these days?" he says. "Just giving her the poem is nerve-wracking enough. What if she doesn't like it? What if she thinks it's too cheesy? Or too creepy?" He holds the paper with the poem closer to himself, too nervous of what anyone would think of it. "Oh Gods, I hope I'm not coming off as creepy . . . "

"You'll do fine," I say, still not looking up from my paper. Lunchtime is a great time for eating . . . and also for getting extra studying in. I need all the extra studying I can get.

The answer to one of the questions on the study guide is 'oligarchy.' Oligarchy, I think. I start saying it five times to myself, memorizing it, and counting on my fingers each time I think it. Oligarchy. Oligarchy. Oligarchy. Oligarchy. Oligarchy.

"'I' is for 'Incredible as the sun,'" Arthur says. "Or maybe 'inspiring to all who know you?' Fiona is pretty inspiring . . . I mean, to me, at least."

"Hmm . . . maybe incredible and inspiring?"

Arthur nods eagerly, like a puppy dog. "Yeah! Yeah, let's go with that."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next