FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 pm

~Pippin~

For the second time that night I busted out laughing, bending over with my hands over my stomach as I tried to catch my breath, "Holy shit, I am never going to let him live this down. What was he even thinking?"

Love doesn't discriminate, between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes, and we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break and we make our mistakes
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:40 pm

- Karra -

"Sounds to me like he wasn't thinking, period," Alric says.

I point to him in support. "He threatened to make up some embarrassing shit about me in retaliation, but this has been worth it."

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Sabriel by Garth Nix
Currently Watching: The Dragon Prince
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:49 pm

- Briony -

"Why is it always the cute ones who have to hide their faces?" I said a teasingly, pulling on the sides of Alric's hood. "You're not nervous, are you?"

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:01 pm

- Alric -

The cute ones don't always hide their faces, if you're not hiding yours. "Well, considering Karra's the one who gave me this, maybe that makes her the nervous one."

"Am not!"

"One so impure of body and soul was deemed unworthy of the crystal's light, and forbidden to ascend."

Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:05 pm

- Briony -

"I don't blame you, Karra," I answered, turning away from Alric to check Pippin's bag for him, making sure he didn't forget anything. "Siblings can be such a hassle sometimes!"

✵ DANMACHI [coming soon!] ✵
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:08 pm

~Pippin~

"Right, though?" I teased her, letting her rummage through my bag. I knew she wouldn't forget anything but I didn't blame her for checking mine, I was notorious for forgetting stuff on our family trips.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:23 pm

- Karra -

"Me? A hassle to Karra? Isn't it the other way around?" Alric turns and smiles good-naturedly. That's why, when I smile, I make it as genuine as possible -- so he doesn't see the bruise he poked.

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:42 pm

~Kiel~
I brush my hand against her waist, leaning in for a quick kiss before I enter the room. I make my way to the bed, wasting no time in unbuttoning my shirt and flinging it to the side. Although packing was used as an innuendo, it was true that we really did need to pack and get moving. People would be waiting on us and having to explain we were late because we were fucking wasn't something I wanted to go through in front of my siblings.

~Raemin~
"My room must be around here somewhere. . ." I mutter, peering down a corridor. Somehow I had managed to get all turned around in this castle and was admittedly lost beyond reason. I sigh as I turn a corner another corner in hopes of better prospects.

As I do, I stumble into the hallway with the groups of siblings and immediately freeze. It was if I walked in on an exclusive club of some sort and I obviously was not a member. I slowly back away, avoiding sudden movements in order not to disturb them.

~Finn~
I smile at the sentiment, playfully nudging her a bit with my shoulder. "Well obviously then everything was worth it. Because I'm pretty great," I admit with a snicker.

"Though you're much greater than I could ever hope to be. If living the life I did was able to get me here with you, then I would agree that it was all worth it. Without a doubt."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:49 pm

~Noelle~
I followed suit, reaching around to gather my hair off of my back and pulling the various pins and baubles out of it. 

"Will you unzip my dress, please?" I said, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:00 am

~Pippin~

As we stood there and Briony looked through my bag I realised Kiel hadn't come back yet. I almost asked where he was but since he had disappeared with Noelle a while ago I don't think I really wanted to know, "We should probably round up the others so we can get moving, we need to get out of this place quick."

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Raemin round the corner and then slowly start to back away. I gave a bit of a confused smile but raised my hand to greet him, "Hey man, what're you running away for? We aren't gonna bite...well Karra might."

~Kiana~

I smiled and hugged him a little closer, hoping to hide the blush on my cheeks, "You are pretty amazing, but I don't think I've done anything to consider myself all that great. But I still wouldn't change any of it for the world, now I'll have to make up for all that time and do something amazing!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down