Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:36 pm

~Pippin~

I ran towards Briony, wanting to be between her and the spider in case it closed in on her again. After tripping on another damn web I actually got an idea. I only had one knife but if I could get it back easily...

Quickly I cut a long length of sticky web and tied it around the handle of my knife. Once it was secured I threw it from the blade towards the spider's face, wanting to know how tough its skin was.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:40 pm

~Noelle~
"This is so utterly disgusting..." I muttered, biting my lip as the ice spears shattered on impact; I would have to find a softer body part or use something sharper, then.

With that thought, a trio of smaller ice spears formed in my hand and I precisely launched them into the creature's eyes.

"Do you have anything er, sharper, Alric? The body looks to have a pretty tough exoskeleton," I said, tearing my gaze from the creature to glance at him.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:41 pm

~Kiel~
Seeing that it did not get entangled by my shadow, I begin to plot a new attack. Only then do I realize a stream of acid was launching toward me and I immediately react. Retracting the shadows attached to the wall, I yank myself upwards, the acid splashing at the edges of my pants and burning through but my body escaping the brunt of the attack. I breathe heavily, looking down and watching the acid dissolve the rock where I was standing moments before.

I turn my attention back down to the spider, watching its movements for the time being. Once I spotted an opening, I would drop down and attempt to attack.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:50 pm

- Alric -

I can't just stand here, watching them fight it as I do nothing. But what can I do? I may be a thief, but I'm not a warrior, and my greatest weapon is one that I won't allow myself to use. I'll have to be careful --

No. Don't be careful.

Slowly, an idea emerges. I decide to go with it. "Yeah, I have something sharper." I start backing away. "If this fails," I mutter, "you all have my permission to call me a reckless fool." Now that means I have to succeed.

I take another two steps back . . .

Which allows me to get a running start before I leap from the cliff.

I whip out my knife, blade gleaming in the darkness as I fall. I prepare myself, and land in the center of the spider's shell.

I grip the edge of the shell with one hand, straddling on the creature's back with a thud. I grip the knife with the other hand, and spot the point where its legs connected with the body. That place seems soft.

I slice my knife through one of the spider's legs as easily as though I were cutting through butter. Blood splatters, and the limb falls onto the web.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 pm

- Briony -

The spider wailed, and I winced at the disgusting noise. To make matters worse, blood also rained down, but from the stench of it, I knew it wasn't human. I gazed up, mouth falling open at Alric's actions. My amazement quickly morphed into worry when the arachnid got increasingly violent, throwing itself around in attempt to get Alric off.

What can I do? I don't have any skills or anything! I'm useless!

Abruptly, my mind went to the green object at my waist -- the leaf. And then... I knew what I had to do.

"Hey!" I called up to the others, beginning to climb as quickly as I could. "Start getting the pieces of the cleric's staff! I have an idea!"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:06 pm

~Kiel~
I use the distraction of Alric to swing forward once more, quickly condensing and shaping the shadows in my free hand to that of a giant ax. I swing over the spider, dropping onto its back as well and jabbing the shadowed ax into the same spot Alric did on another one of its limbs. Although made of shadows, the weapon had a physical form to it and I watched as it made contact, slicing through the leg as well.

I turn to Briony, curious as to what her plan was and what she was going to do with the leaf.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:10 pm

~Pippin~

I yanked my knife back as Alric attacked the spider and drew its attention. I started moving towards the different pieces of the staff and called back to Briony, "What's the plan?"

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:12 pm

- Briony -

I grunted as I climbed closer and closer to the spider, grip on the stem of the leaf growing tighter. "You'll see!"

Hopefully it works...!

"Alric, Kiel, I suggest you get away from it!" I warned them

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 pm

~Noelle~
Swallowing any form of apprehension, I gracefully jump off of the ledge and land. After hearing Briony's orders to Kiel and Alric, I stay as far away from the spider as possible and gather some of the staff's remnants.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 pm

~Kiel~
"Say no more!" I reply, latching a shadow onto the wall of the tunnel once more. I grab Alric by the arm and retract the shadow, pulling us off the spider and through the air so that she could do her business.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top