Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:11 pm

- Karra -

"Isn't that just reassuring?" I say. "But honestly, you're bound to attract many people. It'll be difficult for you to choose a consort!"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:20 pm

"You don't mean me!" Iliyana laughed slightly at the comment. A moment went by, however, and Karra didn't correct her. A realization struck.

"You do mean me." The blonde spoke aloud, almost in disbelief, then third-guessed herself, "Do you?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:30 pm

- Karra -

"Well, what's there not to like about you? You're witty, kind, and, in that dress, you look as marvelous as me! With all of that in mind, anyone would be crazy to pass you up."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:21 pm

The noblewoman scoffed.

"Men don't like being romantically involved with women they have to look upwards at." she replied, somewhat bitterly, "Probably having to do with their fragile self-image of masculinity."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:58 pm

- Karra -

"Well then, you're just weeding out the weak!" I chime. "If they value their masculinity more than they value you, then they're not worth keeping around."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:32 pm

"I agree. If I could find someone like my father, I would be elated."

Iliyana's smiled faded. It dawned on her that she hadn't spent a lot of time thinking on her parents since she joined the party, and she felt a stab of guilt in her chest. They always were a major part of her memories, and deserve to be honored as such. She decided she would devote her time to that later, once this ball was over.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:07 am

- Briony -

"Excited?" I murmured under my breath, attempting to get some sort of reaction out of Atticus. He simply shrugged and gave a low hum, which didn't seem to indicate any certain feeling. We were walking a bit ahead of everybody else - mainly because Atticus was walking a bit fast - and so I occasionally glanced over my shoulder to assess everybody else.

Suddenly, the Heijiki released my arm, muttering, "I forgot something in my room. Forgive me... I'll find you in a bit."

I blinked in surprise, but gave him a nod, trying not to convey my confusion. I watched after him as he walked off. Because my attention was elsewhere, I failed to notice another handsome white-haired man approaching.

"Oh!" I hiccuped when our bodies collided. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was..."

A pair of purple eyes settled upon me, and my entire body fell numb. I've seen this beautifully crafted complexion before, but where? The long white hair, the chiseled jaw, and the elegant mannerisms all seemed too familiar.

"...going..."

He laughed, giving a short yet courteous bow. "The fault is mine, your highness." He then proceeded to take my hand and pressed his lips gently against the back. Normally, I would have found this gesture uncomfortable or too forward. But instead I smiled, cheeks touched with rosiness.

I know him. But how?

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:54 am

~Pippin~

I watched with a confused look on my face when Atticus disappeared and another man took Briony's hand. She looked almost relaxed when he kissed her hand, something she never seemed to like from any stranger before.

Taking a few more quick steps I came up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder, "He left in a hurry, everything ok?"

As I talked to her I glanced up at the man, an uneasy feeling washing over me. I don't know why she was acting so calm, he was creeping me out.

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:07 pm

- Alric -

"Well, I can't say that I'd like to find someone like my father," Karra says. "But if I found someone like my mother, then that would be nice."

Father.

The word reverberates through me like a heavy gong. "There are other rumors. That he has a weapon of dark magic. He started the weapon years ago, but was forced to abandon it. He wants to complete it, and thinks that it could potentially change the tide of the struggle."

I look behind me, forgetting Atticus, forgetting the Forevigors. My vision tunnels down the hall, waiting, watching for my father to appear.

I can smell the fear roiling off of me like sweat.

"Ow! Alric!"

I turn my head. Only after taking a look at my whitened hand do I realize that I'm nearly breaking Karra's hand with my grip.

I release her. "Sorry."

Try as I may to redirect my focus to the white-haired man, Karra leans in and whispers in my ear. "The hell? Why are you so on edge, Alric?"

"I'm not -- "

"You are."

I swallow a lump in my throat. "Go have fun with Iliyana. I'll tell you later."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 pm

On her tongue sat Iliyana's next words, and she had opened her mouth slightly to speak them before she saw Alric and Karra attempting to discuss something discreetly. To give the siblings their space, she stopped herself from stepping forward, and took a sudden interest in the crown-moulding.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top