Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:24 pm

- Alric

"Of course I'm going to make it low," Karra says as we continue. "It'll make it easier for me to win the bet."

"I'm not going to bet against you!"

"We're gonna beat you!" Karra calls, and for a second I'm deeply confused. Then it strikes me that Karra wasn't speaking to me, but the Forevigors on the opposite end of the hall we've turned into. I was too busy talking to Karra that I hadn't even hard the Forevigors. Because of that, I have no idea what Karra's responding to. "The Aldaines look better than the Forevigors any day." It's less a vicious remark, and more like playful banter.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 pm

Though mingling with a crowd of strangers was the main mission of the night, Iliyana had two side quests:

One - find Raemin and apologize for leaving him so abruptly. Explain that is wasn't your intention to push him away, rather you wanted a little space, and that you still need your best friend and guard.

Two - find Karra and thank her for accompanying you at the tailor. Both you and her seemed to have a good time. Give her the rose to show your gratitude.

(These were, of course, in no particular order, but Iliyana planned to complete them as soon as possible, as she didn't want to loose any chances.) 

Exiting her room, Iliyana peaked around the hall, and closed her door behind her as quiet as she could. Having left the security of her quarters, she was beginning to feel self-conscious about her dress - forgiving the fact that the back dragged along the ground, the sleeves had to be removed and replaced, and the front of the skirt was a bit too revealing for her tastes.

However, it was too late to change now, so the noblewoman stepped further into the hall, clutching her fan and the aforementioned red rose in one hand while using the other to make sure all of her blonde locks were on one shoulder.

(also, outfit reference because I'm a slut for dress-up games:)
outfit reference:
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:32 pm

~Pippin~

I laughed and turned to Kara and Alric, glad she was joking with us now instead out-right insulting us.

"Sure you guys look good in matching clothes but you have to admit," I said, spreading my arms and spinning around with a grin, "We got style."

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:40 pm

- Karra -

"In your dreams!"

Alric looks like he's about to add something to my reply, but then, as he comes closer, he actually gets a proper look at Briony.

He stops.

And stares.

I've flirted with enough men to recognize when they think a woman's attractive. They get this sort of hungry look in their eyes, like they crave more. The way Alric looks at Briony isn't like that. He looks at her like the sun. Actually, no, scratch that. When you look at the sun, you look all squinty and in pain, because the sun is blinding.

Alric looks at her like she's light. Like he's been in darkness his whole life, and has just now found his precious light.

It leaves him breathless. Enchanted.

I pound a fist on his back, reminding him that he needs to breathe, and that Pippin is standing right there, you loser.

He chokes on his own breathing, just barely realizing that maybe, just maybe, checking out the Princess of Albion in front of her brother isn't a good idea. He tries to save face and turn the choke into a clearing of his throat.

To try to redirect attention away from Alric's mistake, I dial up my savagery a few notches. "Hey, Alric, let's make a different bet," I say. "How long will it take before Pippin's suit is on the floor?"

"Um . . . " Alric looks hesitant, weighing if he really has any right to trash talk Pippin after what he did. Man, I almost feel bad for my brother. He didn't flirt with women often, but when he did, he was always sure of himself. So the fact that Pippin's mere presence is making him nervous is a testament to how good he and Kiel are at scaring off Briony's potential suitors. I want to laugh, but it's actually a bit concerning. When's the last time Alric's been this intimidated?

Or maybe Alric doesn't think himself good enough for Briony.

Maybe he feels like Pippin sees that.

Whatever the case, Alric comes down to the conclusion that, no, he has absolutely no right to trash-talk Pippin. But to keep me marginally satisfied, he says, "Two hours? Ish? I don't know."

"Pfft. You give him too much credit. I say five minutes, tops."

"You're not making this easy," Alric says under his breath.

"I'm sorry, were you under the impression I make anything easy? If so, I oughta rectify that."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Iliyana tilted her head slightly, swearing she could hear voices coming from down the hall and around a bend. Being as careful as possible with her steps, she followed the sounds of laughter and playful jeering until she layed eyes on some familiar forms.

Ah, there's Karra! And her brother. And Her Highness and Mr. Pippin, I think? That's almost everyone.

The blonde glanced around for Raemin, but was disappointed to discover she couldn't find him. Taking in a breath to summon her courage, she quickened her pace and joined the others.

"Good evening, everyone!" she greeted with a smile.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:18 am

~Pippin~

I saw Alric staring at Briony and instead of stepping in I actually smiled a bit. The way he was looking at her...it wasn't at all like how Atticus or Direnu looked at her.

There was a spark in his eyes that wasn't demanding or lustful, it was warm and caring, and that was all I ever wanted for Briony.

With all my experience with women across the kingdom I learned pretty quickly most of them were just in it for money or power. I saw the same look from those girls like I did from Atticus and Direnu, but nothing like this.

Then I saw Alric falter and shift away, his emotions shifting into something more timid. I lifted my eyebrows and tried to give him a look that said it was ok. As much as I feared my little sister going off with someone else, I knew he would never hurt her.

Kara's comment brings me back from my thoughts and my smile faltered, although I brought it back with a more sarcastic tone.

This ball was going to be a lot different. Kara was right in assuming I would be in bed before the night had ended at most balls, but now I had Irene. I had someone to go back to once the night was over but it was going to be such a new thing for me.

I go to tease her back with something along the lines of how quickly she would murder someone but Ilyana saved us from any fighting by coming around the corner. I raised my hand and waved, "Hey, Ilyana!"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:54 pm

- Briony -

When Alric was holding his stare upon me, I couldn't help but stare right back at him – not just because of how particularly handsome he looked in his suit or how perfectly the purple complimented his white hair, but because of the cherishing look behind his eyes. Something warm stirred within me, and I felt a little smile creep forth. For a moment... Just a small, infinitesimal moment, we were the only two people in the world.

Why am I feeling this way? I shouldn't. I belong to somebody else, don't I?

As if on cue, I felt a hand touch my lower back. The euphoria I felt faded away as I turned to look at Atticus, who was dressed simply, yet handsomely. It was difficult for him to look unattractive, considering his numerous striking features; however, his eyes failed to carry the same warmth that the other Heijiki's did.

What is wrong with you, Briony?

"You look lovely," he commented simply. At this, I gave a courteous, albeit forced, smile.

"So do you."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:26 pm

- Alric -

"Why, Iliyana!" Somehow, Karra actually manages a tight spin in those heels of hers. "Don't you look grand! The dress suits you."

If this were a different time, I'd be astonished by the fact that Karra actually just complimented someone. But almost against my will, I find my gaze drifting back to Briony.

There are many types of beauty, I've found. Other men find Karra beautiful in a sexy sort of way. Noelle, while not quite as revealing as Karra, also has a mature, grown-up kind of beauty. But . . . maybe it's just the dress she's wearing, but Briony's unlike either of them. Briony is radiant.

But when Atticus appears, all I can say is, "What he said. You look nice."

"Well now." Karra seizes my wrist. "Now that we've exchanged our pleasantries, we really should be on our way."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:03 pm

~Pippin~

And just like that my smile turns sour. Once Atticus turns up Briony looks more uncomfortable and I'm back in "protective big brother mode." It was almost shocking seeing the difference in Atticus' gaze compared to the one Alric had just seconds ago.

"Yeah we don't want to be late," I said with a small laugh, looking to Briony again, "We still have to find Kiel, he definitely can't be late to a ball in another kingdom."

~Kiana~

As I round a corner I wave to the others and smile, trying to walk over carefully to not trip in front of them. I was getting the hang of these shoes but I knew one wrong move would send me to the ground. I saw the other girls in their bright, pretty dresses and felt an unusual sense of insecurity as I realized how dark I'm dressed in comparison. But I shove that down with a bright smile and focus on not tearing the end of my dress.

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Iliyana had waved politely to Pippin, beaming slightly at having been recognized. Though she gave Pippin a hard time behind his back, she still held out hope he was better than all the rumors she had heard in the past.

She then turned to Karra, having heard her name from the other Heijiki as well. She moved her fan from one hand to the free one, allowing the rose to held alone. The blonde was just about to offer it...

"Well now. Now that we've exchanged our pleasantries, we really should be on our way."

Iliyana froze. A stab of embarrassed fear pierced her chest, as she realized Karra wasn't going to give her anymore of her time.

Quickly deciding to abort the mission, the noblewoman pinned her hands behind her back stiffly, forcing her countenance back into a pleasant position.

"Oh, of course, forgive me."

Taking a few steps backward in retreat, she nodded at the Aldaine siblings, and forced her gaze back to searching for her guard.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top