Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 pm

- Briony -

At this, I provided a genuine smile. "You can sleep," I affirmed. "I'll be okay."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:03 pm

~Pippin~

I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the top of her head before standing up and heading to the door, "Sleep well, sis. And seriously, if you need something come get me or Kiel, we'll help."

With that I smiled again and walked out the door, closing it softly behind me. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, calming myself down before making my way down the hallway. I needed to find Kiel or Irene, someone I could talk to right now before I lost my mind.

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 pm

- Karra -

I nearly bust out laughing at Iliyana's comment. You? Enjoy my company? Yeah, right. Most people don't like me so much as tolerate me. But I maybe I can pretend Iliyana means that. "Dear me, I hope we're close to the tailor."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:36 pm

"I hope so as well. If we're not careful, we may start going in circles!"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:21 pm

~Pippin~

I ran my hands over my eyes, hoping they wouldn't show how exhausted I felt. The past few nights had been nothing but action and terrifying experiences, what the hell was going to happen next? I let out a deep breath and kept walking, deciding that would have to wait until it happened. All I could hope would be that Briony would get better, Kiel and Irene would be ok, and everyone would make it out of this adventure alive. No one needed to die for the mistakes our father made, and I wouldn't let it happen.

Even if I wasn't strong enough I would do anything to keep everyone safe.

As I rounded the corner a flash of black hair caught my eye and my breath caught. I did want to see Irene but I took a second to call on my powers and push all of my negative thoughts down. I didn't want to make her worry, there was enough going on already.

Once I felt better an easier smile spread across my face and I walked up behind Irene, wrapping my arms around her, "Fancy seeing you here."

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm

(LMK when you guys wanna timeskip to the next night for the ball!!)

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:55 pm

- Karra -

"If that's the case, then I'll lose my mind -- well, more than I have already. Do you reckon it might be on the floor below?"

- Alric -

Shortly after witnessing my parents kiss, I feel something sucking me away from that time, the scene of the Heijiki celebration growing distant. The next thing I know, I'm back in the gardens, my mother's spirit in front of me. Technically, my body never left. But it feels like I've made a return.

I speak after an onslaught of dizziness recedes. "What happened after that?"

"The same thing that happens to any dreamer who wishes to enact their vision," Mom says. "He realized what he would have to do in order to make it work. He realized he needed something special -- something no Albirian could master."

"Dark magic."

She nods gravely. "It was then that he began his descent. And within a few years' time, I could not recognize the man I'd once been in love with."

"Why weren't you on board? Back then, you didn't seem to care what it would take for you to be free, so long as you obtained that freedom."

"Because," she reaches her hand up to move my bangs out of my eyes, "I found something greater than that cause."

Her transluscent, blanched fingers pass through my strands of hair. Like her fingers aren't there at all. Her face falls.

"I have to confess something to you," she says. "I was eighteen when I promised myself I wouldn't bear children. How could I, when I would bring you into a world where you weren't free? Even when I conceived, I wondered if it would be more merciful to end your life while you were still in the womb. But I would never have been able to absolve you from a life of pain." Her face crumples. "And just look at you. Despite the pain, you've become a strong, handsome, and kind young man. When I was young, I feared I would leave nothing good behind after I died. But for as long as you and Karra are alive, I have no need to worry about that."

There was one time, when Karra and I were young, that we were putting together a puzzle. We'd just about completed it when we noticed that there was one single piece missing from the middle of the puzzle. Try as we might, we could never find it. But it was just one piece that was missing, so we pretended like the puzzle was complete. Within a few minutes, we'd convinced ourselves that the picture was whole. It wasn't until Mom had taken a look at it and pointed out the absent piece that we remembered something had been missing all along.

That's how I feel now. After Mom's death, Karra and I managed to convinced ourselves that our life was whole. But now I have a fresh reminder that something's missing, Mom's missing, and that we'll never be complete again.

I'm so caught up in the longing that I almost don't remember that Mom mentioned my sister.

"Karra," I say. I pull away. I know I've said this a thousand times, but I have to say it again. "Mom, I don't like keeping this from her -- "

"She can't know."

"You're her mother. If she finds out that I've been able to communicate with you, and never told her, she will never forgive me."

My mother's ghostly face contorts, like the thought of it physically gives her pain. "I know. I wish this could be different. But I never appeared to you until you accepted my death. Karra has yet to do the same. She must go through the process of grief like any other person. Only then will she be ready."

"What if your appearance would help her accept your death?"

"Most people don't get to see their loved ones after they die. I know it's difficult for her, but it'll be for the best."

"It's been six years," I say softly. "I thought she'd be over it by now."

"Grief takes time. Give her all the time she needs."

I nod. Shortly after Mom had died, Karra had kept asking if I was able to see her. Unlike most Heijiki, Karra had never had an aptitude for necromancy, and was thus reliant upon me to communicate with those on the other side. I told her I couldn't see her, and that had been true. It wasn't until a year ago that Mother had been willing to show herself to me. Even with Mother's request to keep quiet about the matter, I wouldn't have had the guts to tell Karra the truth. It would have killed her, to know that I could communicate with her while she couldn't. But now, the longer I stow away the truth, the more I feel as though she needs to know.

She's come close to the truth before, too. She never even realized it.

"You went to bed before me, you moron," she'd said when we woke up at the inn on that first morning. A harmless comment, with no manipulation behind it. "Why are you so tired?"

The truth was, it was because I'd woken up in the middle of the night, and met with our mother.

"I think she's coming along well," I say. "She helped me deal with a . . . bad person in the group, and she admitted that she would trust King Kiel to continue being King. She's by no means all the way there yet, but I'd say it's a pretty good start."

"Good," Mother says. "I don't want her hatred to continue burning her alive."

I smile softly. "I don't think it will. Not forever."

And as I say that, I realize my hope for her redemption is stronger than ever before.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:36 pm

"In our unending luck," Iliyana sighed, look over her shoulder as if she was checking at the doors behind her, "it likely is."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

~Irene~
I sense the familiar and comforting presence of Pippin before I hear his voice, smiling to myself as I feel his arms wrap around my waist. Whenever he was around, my mind instantly freed of all worries and I could feel the stress and tension leaving my body. Not even due to his Voodoo magic, but just simply knowing he was beside me made me more at ease.

I turn around, still leaving myself in his embrace, and slide my arms around his waist and pull myself even closer to him. "Quite the coincidence, isn't it?" I say playfully as I rest my head against his chest.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:51 pm

~Pippin~

I chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her neck, resting my head on her shoulder, "I feel like we haven't gotten a moment alone in a long time."

I could feel myself calming down in Irene's presence but there was still this weight on my chest that wouldn't go away. What the hell was I feeling?

"It's amazing how little time you have with the world ending," I joked, smiling against her skin.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 46 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top