Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 5 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 pm

- Briony -

I pulled myself upright, though it was tough to fight the strength of the webs. I gazed up through the vertical tunnel in which we fell, assessing the miles and miles of web above and below us. Little pieces of metal items shimmered in the light, and my eyes widened.

"Those must be the remaining pieces of her staff!" I called out, beginning to climb upward, unaware that there were multiple other skeletons trapped in the web as well.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 pm

~Pippin~

I stood up, wobbling slightly on the uneven ground as I tried to pull the gunk off my arms and legs. I looked up when I heard Briony yell and went to say something before I spotted the white bones. I froze on the spot, "Uhhh, Briony?"

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:07 pm

~Kiel~
I coalesce the nearby shadows to coil around my arms and down to my hands. I lash out to the edges of the holes and pull, plucking my body up out of the webs and allowing me to hang in the air for the time being as I got an aerial view of what my siblings were doing. My eyes widen at the white bones littering the web and I gulp nervously.

"Briony, hurry please. We need to move."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:09 pm

~Noelle~
"Wait, Kiel-" I sputtered, letting out a sigh as he jumped regardless; I skidded to a stop and peered over the edge.

"Um, guys, what's going on down there?" I called out, eyebrows knitting.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:12 pm

- Briony -

I hummed at Pippin as an answer, still climbing up as high as I could. The sooner we could get her weapon back together, the sooner we could get out of here. I only paused when I noticed that the web was now shaking, significantly more than it was before.

My pace only slowed when I noticed four beady black eyes staring at me from high above.

I swallowed hard, mentally kicking myself for not acknowledging what these giant webs could have meant earlier. Don't move don't move don't move don't move...

SNAP! The web beneath my right foot broke, causing a vibration to travel up and down the massive trap the monster created. I gasped and fell backwards as the creature hissed, then sprang into action.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm

~Kiel~
"There's a ton of webs, some skeletons, more of the cleric's staff. . ." I fill in Noelle as I watch. Suddenly, I see Briony pause and follow her gaze to where the edge of a face could be made out from the shadows. I watch as foot snaps the web underneath and the spider darts out towards her.

". . . Aaaaand a giant spider chasing after my sister. Shit!!"

I detach one shadow arm from the wall, causing me to sway to the side where I plant my feet on a web so that I was now hanging somewhat sideways on the wall. As I swing, I lash out with the other shadow arm toward the spider, hoping to entangle its legs before it could reach Briony.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm

~Pippin~

"You might wanna..." I trailed off once I saw the spider. Briony was standing completely still and I let out a slow breath before the web snapped and the monster noticed her.

"Ah shit," I called out, trying to get over to her but stumbling on the ground some more as my legs caught in the webs, "Briony get out of there!"

"Hey ugly, over here!" I called up to the spider, flipping my knife over in my hand. If it looked over at me maybe I could hit it in the face but I would only have one shot.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 pm

- Alric -

"Hey!" Given that I hadn't thought it was a good idea into a web of death after Briony and Pippin, I stand above the web, drawing my one knife. I don't know what it can actually do against the spider. I only have one of them, too, so I don't know if I can just throw it. I'll have to play this carefully.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Hunted by Megan Spooner
Currengly Binging: Stranger Things
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm

~Noelle~
"A giant spider?!" I responded incredulously, ice frosting over my right hand as I shook my head in disbelief. However, A flame burst to life in my left hand and I used it to get a better view of the spider's whereabouts.

I spear of ice gradually forms in my hand, about half as long as my body, and I thrust it forward in the direction of the spider's body.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:30 pm

- Briony -

It was easily the size of a massive boulder. Its large body was covered with spiny black hairs, and its eight legs were grotesquely splattered with dry blood. From its honed fangs, a thick green liquid dripped, and whatever it landed on would melt in an instant. An ice spear hit on its back and shattered, making me realize that there was a sort of shell there, a shell that looked like it was made of...

Human bones.

I stood there, paralyzed as it came towards me with great speed. I only snapped out of my terrified trance when Kiel and Noelle interfered, slowing the creature down.

"Gods gods gods gods gods," I muttered helplessly to myself as I hurriedly began to climb downward, desperately trying to formulate a plan. I couldn't transform within this creature's walls, my magic was too drained from using it outside too long.

I was useless!

The spider hissed again, then spat a stream of oozing acid at Kiel. I gasped and narrowly dodged the drips that fell down towards me.

Last edited by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top