Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Sentinel

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute: Resonance
Yesterday at 1:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Winter Night
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm by Michael DeathFlame

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:10 am

~Pippin~

"No, maybe it wasn't that long...I don't know," I said, knowing I was just sounding crazier by the second as I continued to run my fingers through my hair, "I heard Briony yell and I never actually saw him leave the room, but she's asleep? Ugh this is insane!"

Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:16 am

- Briony -

I collapsed to the ground, suddenly feeling extremely groggy as I clutched my bleeding side. As I squeezed my eyes shut, I felt a warm presence surround me; at first, I assumed it was Belial again, trying to comfort me after the shock of what just happened. But when I focused in, I was able to figure out very quickly that it was Kiel who was holding me.

"I'm sorry," I heard him say. "I'm sorry for what he did to you."

His hand soon found its way to my throat and clutched it until I began to gasp and my head began to throb. I moved my mouth as I stared into my big brother's unfamiliar murderous blue eyes, trying to say something. But the world became dark before I could.

"Briony?"

The voice was distant, but I heard it. I began to stir.

"Briony, are you alright?"

When my eyes opened again, I was staring up at the compassionate violet eyes of Alric, and for a split second, my heart fluttered. My head was in his lap, and we were together in front of one of the guest room fireplaces. Assessing the situation now, I guess I had fallen asleep...?

I sat up and blinked, trying to orient myself. "Yeah, I... Was I here the whole time?"

He tilted his head at this. "Yeah, I think so," he answered slowly, evidently concerned. "You... Kinda passed out. I figured you were tired after all of that traveling."

"I... Guess...?" I touched my hand to my forehead. It wasn't warm, nor cold. Goosebumps appeared on my forearms at how strange all of this seemed. "Sorry for worrying you."

"I like taking care of you."

I blinked at him, cheeks flushing. "Huh?" I hiccuped, and he smiled a little.

"I said that I like taking care of you." Alric began to move a bit closer, and I didn't dare move away. I just took in this moment where we connected with not just our eyes, but seemingly, our souls... And everything was at peace.

"I love you, Briony."

My chest swelled when those words left his mouth. I couldn't find anything to say as he drew closer, and closer, and closer until our lips were centimeters apart....

"...But I love Karra and my people more. And I will never let the royal blood live on."

He summoned a knife and dragged it across my throat. I could feel the blood trickling down onto my chest as I slumped over, life gradually leaving my body. "Al..."

The hatred in his eyes was the last thing I saw before I was in my room again. I drew in a deep breath, snapping out of my trance, taking in everything around me and everything on me. I wasn't hurt... I was back in the bedroom, staring at the door...

"You'll never have to fear them," I heard Belial say from behind me, and I slowly turned to face him.

"As long as you belong to me."

- Atticus -

I yawned. "Maybe you're sleep deprived, your highness."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:23 am

- Karra -

Alric and I exchange a long, long look.

I lift my eyebrows, asking him the question. I don't know as much about dark magic as he does. Alric made it a point to never teach me.

He bites his lip. He's unsure about whether or not dark magic is in play. It's possible that it's not. But it's also possible that it is.

Finally, Alric is the first to look away. "There would have to be a lot of sleep deprivation, in order to conjure something like that," he says slowly.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 am

- Briony -

"I don't..." Panic began to rise in my chest like hot vomit, and my palms grew clammy. I broke into a bloodcurdlingly loud sob, and in that moment, the Heijiki man was gone. I was alone, shaking uncontrollably and pounding on the door.

"HELP ME!" I screamed between sobs, the scenes of my murder haunting my mind. My heart couldn't handle it, and it was desperately trying to escape what I was so deathly afraid of. "HELP ME! HELP ME!"

- Atticus -

Just then, the shrieks of the princess bled through the door, clear and heart-wrenching. Genuine concern even crossed my expression, for but a second.

I knew who was responsible for this.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 am

~Pippin~

"I-" I start again, jumping at the scream. At that moment all the confusion melts from me and is replaced with fear.

"Briony?!" I called out once again, this time reaching the door. I rip it open and see her standing there, her face pale and tear-stained. I reach to pull her into a hug, my heart wrenching to see her like this, "Are you ok?"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:34 am

- Briony -

I knew I should have been relieved. But in the heat of the moment, I pulled away from Pippin immediately, eyes wide with utter fear. They also darted to Alric, who was standing there alongside Karra in the hallway. I backed towards my bed, breath shallow, skin void of any color.

"Stay away. Stay away. Don't hurt me again."

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:37 am

~Pippin~

I feel sick to my stomach when she jerks away, eyes widening in a different kind of fear. Instead of doing as she says I slowly walk to her bed, kneeling down a little ways away to give her at least a little space. I start talking in a soft voice, hoping it might help her relax, "Hey, it's ok. Calm down, what's wrong? What do you mean by hurting you, did I do something wrong?"

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 am

- Karra -

'Don't hurt me again?' What the hell?

"Briony?" Alric says softly. "Are you . . . what happened?"

"Nightmare," I say. "Obviously. Or something like that."

It surprises Alric. It surprises myself, too. But I step forward, past Alric. Alric helped me today, when I was freaking out. And then Briony stuck up for the two of us, back in that throne room. I didn't forget that. I owe the both of them, so I'll repay them.

"Relax," I say, firmly, but not unkindly. "It wasn't real. None of us will hurt you." Then I add, with a smirk, "Not even I will."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski and the Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson
Currently Binging: The Star Wars Movie Saga
4 Days Until Star Wars: The Last Jedi
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:50 am

- Briony -

I grasped onto one of the bed poles, shrinking away from my brother as much as I could. The vision was still so vivid; the unnatural coldness in his eyes, the knife, the blood, the betrayal... I grew physically nauseous thinking it over. But I relaxed overall when Karra began to speak to me, my breaths slowing and my shaking diminishing.

"But... They had knives... And they..."

I was out of words to say, so I tried to pick myself up with the help of the bed pole. I was now staring right past Karra, into Alric's calm and gentle eyes. The last vision was so fresh in my mind that all of me hoped that the first part of it was real, the part where he...

The thought didn't finish before I started into a run. With tears spilling from my eyes, I wrapped my arms tight around Alric, pulling my head against his chest. After a few seconds against his heartbeat, something deep within me seemed to soothe, and I could feel most traces of my panic and anxiety melt away.

♡♡♡
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:57 am

~Pippin~

As she runs past me I can only sit for a moment, eyes glued to where she had been on the bed seconds before. She looked so scared of me, so hurt by something I would never do, and that stung so badly. It was a selfish thought but she didn't even look to me for comfort this time, instead going to Alric.

I stood slowly and turned, forcing a smile onto my face. She looked less pale and had stopped shaking which was good, but it still hurt that she didn't need me. My eyes burned with repressed tears but I took a steadying breath through my nose, repressing everything but the shake in my hands.

Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top