Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:12 am

- Alric -

I have to keep talking. Keep myself distracted. I don't want to think about anything that just happened. So I ask, "What kind of power? What does it do?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:20 am

- Direnu -

Before I continued on, I cautiously glanced over to the siblings once again, a thought settling onto my mind. I wasn't around for the aftermath of the queen's death, but I sensed that her children were unaware of the gruesome truth.

"...How do you believe she died?" I summoned the courage to ask.

Briony stepped closer to me, out from behind the protective stance of her brother. In the light of the moon, she looked like nothing more than a little girl - a scared, motherless little girl. And for a moment, a very real human feeling churned deep within the pits of my stomach, a feeling only brought upon by Genevieve Forevigor herself... Sympathy.

"She died in childbirth," she answered, voice soft. "A little after I was born."

Her words enclosed me like a fist around my heart. So they didn't know the truth.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:22 am

~Kiel~
"And yet you attempted to defile the sole daughter from that line? The only remaining female descendant of Genevieve?" I ask, a harsh tone to my words. "Enough talk. I've heard enough of your filthy mouth for one night."

I knew I should pry more of his connection to my family, attempt to glean more information about what he knew and who he was. But I wasn't in the mood for talking tonight. Not after all I had seen him do just minutes before. There would be time for talking later; as he said, our fates were entwined from here on out.

I step towards him, past Briony, grabbing him by the tunic and yanking him down so his eyes were level with my own dark irises as shadows crept into them. "You speak of the evil inside of all of us. If you make one move towards my sister again, if you step even the slightest bit out of line on this journey, I will show you my evil. I don't need any special magic to make you hurt, to make you suffer. You will feel pain at my hand, believe me. Watch yourself, demigod," I hiss.

I move back to Briony, take her hand, and fade the two of us into shadows as we shoot away from the riverbed.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:32 am

- Alric -

How did you believe she died, Direnu had asked. That wording . . . that wording sets me on edge.

I do think Kiel's making a mistake when he takes Briony's hand and leads them away from Direnu, but I don't condemn him for that mistake. If it were Karra that had been attacked, I would hardly be in the mood to speak to Direnu, either.

I'd like to dig more into this. He'd implied that the Queen hadn't died of childbirth at all, and so I'm curious, but I decide against asking. Whatever the truth is, the siblings should be the first to know, whenever they're ready.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
Currengly Binging: Seraph of the End
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:52 am

~Kiel~
I weave us through the shadows, keeping to the thick forest brush and avoiding returning to the group setting up camp just yet. Once we're a good distance away from both them and the demigod at the river, I spring us back out of a shadow, materializing out of the foliage.

"Look, before you can protest, I know that probably wasn't smart. He was telling us stuff about mom and it sounded like he had a lot of information that we probably should know. Stuff that we don't know about our own lives that we need to find out. I get that I made a dumb choice and wasn't thinking clearly or logically," I say quickly.

"I just. . . I couldn't stay there. I couldn't keep looking at him when I know he did. . . that to you. I didn't want to hear his voice, see his face, any of it. I didn't want you around that dick of a demigod anymore. We'll have time to talk to him later. He's with us for the long haul now. I'm sure he'll be willing to give up more information later."

I pause, taking a moment to collect myself as I gently lay a hand on her arm. "What really matters to me is you. Are you okay? Did he. . . did he hurt you? At all?" I ask, my voice soft and compassionate yet hardened at the same time. "Because if he did I swear I'll end him. Right now."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:28 am

- Briony -

Once we were away from Direnu, I could relax a little bit. My knees suddenly felt weak, and dull anxiety rose in my throat like vomit when I thought about how vulnerable I was to such a powerful person just minutes ago. I felt... Dirty almost. Ashamed.

My brother had to keep me safe again. There was always something. I could barely look in his direction as he spoke to me, worried that he would see me differently.

"He didn't hurt me," I answered him quietly. Not physically, anyways. "As bad as his actions were, I don't think that was his intention..."

He undermines Albirian women by objectifying their bodies, Briony. Why do you keep trying to see the good in everyone? I glanced down.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 am

(*skims through pages* Um...?)

Iliyana exists with Raemin now that was late.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:32 pm

~Pippin~

Before I'm even off my horse Briony is already running off with Kiel fading off into the shadows to go after her. With the time it takes me to tie him to the tree I've already lost them in the darkness.

I sighed, burying my face in my hands and slid down the trunk of the tree. I was exhausted, physically and mentally. Leaving right after our last mission was talking it's toll on me, head still pounding from getting hit. Digging my fingers into my hair I frowned to myself as I realized something.

I wouldn't be getting hurt if I could protect myself. Even the gods saw how damn pathetic I was and gave me a weapon so I wouldn't go dying or let anyone else in the group die.

Lifting my head back up I drew the sword from where it was resting in my belt and stared at the blade again. Sighing again I just shook my head and re-sheathed it, standing from the tree and looking around the campsite.

Spotting Irene struggling with the tent I grinned and walked over to her, grabbing a pole she would need and presenting it to her, "You need any help over here?"

Last edited by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:38 pm

- Alric -

The Forevigors are gone, so it's time for Direnu and I to go as well.

Before I head off, however, I address Direnu one last time. "You're not godly anymore. You're vulnerable in a way you never have been before. I hope you keep that in mind the next time you think of trying something like this." Frankly, he's lucky that Kiel even kept him alive.

I make my way back to the camp with nary another word.
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:08 am

- Direnu -

I watched after the Heijiki boy for a moment, thinking to myself, Why does he care so much? No Heijiki should ever find themselves worrying about an Albirian. When he was gone, I went off by myself, ducking underneath the foliage in the darkness of the night. The only source of light were the small little golden fairies lazily floating about, but I swatted them away if they grew too close.

So, I'm essentially mortal until I can prove myself worthy of godly power? Dammit! I'll be as useless as that simpering princess.

I paused.

Unless her mother's powers got sealed away into her daughter's body when she died.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top