Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 am

(timeskipping to night!!)

- Briony -

By the time we stopped for the night, I'd say we traveled decently far. The temperature was growing notably colder, so we couldn't be that far away from our destination.

With a yawn, I tied Fenian to a nearby tree, then proceeded to set down my things beside him. The sun was gone and the stars were out, making the environment much more peaceful and quiet. Direnu hadn't made very many comments for the rest of the trip; he had disappeared upon arrival to the camp, and who knows when he was going to be back.

But he had to come back. He was stuck with us. As powerful and above us as he was, our fates were all melded together now, whether he liked it or not.

Whether I liked it or not.

"I'm going to go fill up our canteens," I said to nobody in particular, gathering up the nearly empty containers and heading through a few trees towards where I heard rushing water.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:36 am

- Alric -

"I'll start a fire," I volunteer after Briony heads out to fill the canteens.

I don't have to venture very far to find stray fuel for the fire. Within a few minutes, I have kindling gathered in my arms, which I dump on a spot on the ground. Getting down to one knee, I get to work.

Only a few feet away, Karra tethers our horse to a thick pine tree. She finishes the knot with a hard tug, and then walks around him to fish out some food for him in the bag.

I concentrate less on the horse -- it was immensely relieving when I finally got off of him, and I'd still rather not think of the sensation of riding -- and more on my sister. "You seemed to take the news remarkably well."

"What news?"

"You know, the news about Irongale. That we're god-chosen warriors, sworn to defend the realm."

"Did you think I'd take it worse?" Karra moves her hand to run it through her hair and straighten out the knots, but resigns herself to put it back down when she sees that her hand is dirty. "Think about it. We've already been fighting for the Heijiki. In our own weird, roundabout way, yeah, but we're fighting for them nevertheless."

"And you're comfortable adding Zifians, Laifs, Norians, and others to the list?"

"As long as they're innocent, I can't really see why not."

"And Albirians?"

That's when she can't come up with an answer.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 am

~Kiel~
I leap off of Vaxio and tie him up against a tree, helping Noelle down from the saddle afterwards. I watch as everyone starts milling about with some task, Briony walking off to go get some water. "I'll be back," I hiss to Noelle before my body melds into the shadows and I take off after her. My shadowy form raced against the forest floor with ease due to the aid of the night speeding up my progress and making me indistinguishable from the other shadows.

~Irene~
I jump off my horse, pet her side once, and tie her off. "I'll start setting up some tents!" I call to nobody in particular and ease my bags off the horse, moving over near the siblings to start setting up our tents for the evening's rest.

~Finn~
"Wanna go get some more kindling for the fire, in case they need it?" I ask Kiana.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:50 am

~Noelle~
"Be safe," I said back, shrugging as Kiel disappeared; presumably, he was going after Briony. I wasn't surprised, considering all that had happened.

My ears perk up at the mention of starting a fire, so I jog over to Alric and Karra. I did my best to ignore the fragments of conversations I overheard before apprehensively lowering myself next to them.

"I can start the fire a little bit faster, if you'd like," I say, a small flame crackling to life in my palm before gesturing to the kindling.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:55 am

- Alric -

"Thanks, but I think I've . . . " I look up, finding a flame already warming Noelle's hand. "Actually, yeah, your way is faster."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:56 am

- Briony -

I knelt down by the riverbank, watching as the water flowed smoothly into the first canteen. I stared up at the sky as I waited for it to fill, suddenly missing the comforts of the Rosebane manor; how there was a bathtub readily available, plenty of food, actual beds… I sighed to myself, realizing that I had to be less picky. This was my life now. I had to accept it.

Behind me, the foliage rustled a bit. I didn’t notice at first, but once a shadow emerged, I whipped around with startled eyes. Even in the lack of light, I could tell right away by the golden skin and long dark hair that Direnu had found his way back. Initially, he hadn’t made me nervous, and I wasn’t sure why that was. This was a lustful demigod who often preyed after mortal Albirian women — any minority was essentially safe in his eyes. He knew how demeaning sex was when it wasn’t exactly warranted, and he used that as his weapon for so many centuries against the women who had ruined his life.

But I didn’t feel endangered around him. Not even now, when he was watching me with a different and unfamiliar look in his eyes. We were alone, far away from everyone else. I had every reason to be afraid, yet I wasn’t. Maybe he wasn’t innately evil.

Maybe.

“Where’d you go?” I asked him, trying to be polite. “It was quiet without you around.”

“My business is none of your concern.”

There he goes again, I thought bitterly, trying to keep my annoyed expression from surfacing. “Alright,” I sighed, turning back towards the water to go about my work. “Sorry.”

There was silence, and for a moment, I thought he had gone away. But when I felt two strong hands pull at my waist, I gasped and dropped the canteen right into the current. I whipped around, but couldn’t pull myself away from the demigod’s hold. He was close, and when his nose was inches away from mine, I could see an odd fire behind his eyes.

My voice was barely a whisper. “What are you…”

“My father said I had to keep you and your… Companions alive,” he said, his voice low and dangerous. My heart started beating faster out of panic. “He never said I couldn’t have you.”

I stood there, frozen and paralyzed as his hands worked at my blouse. Direnu slid it off of me with ease, and for a moment, I was so numb that I couldn’t feel the night air upon my bare skin. My heart was practically in my throat — no man had ever seen me indecent before, and now was hardly the time. I didn’t want this.

“Stop it,” I told him, my voice stronger now. “I’m not going to be a victim of your lust, Direnu.”

The halfling grimaced, but continued to grope at me anyway, which caused me to stiffen. I knew I had to keep calm, however; panicking would only make matters worse. “No mortal woman has ever defied me like you have,” he said darkly. “It makes this situation much more dangerous for you.”

I know you don’t want to be like this, Direnu. I just don’t know how to make you see that.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:01 am

~Noelle~
"It's no problem," I said, gently setting the flame into the various flammable woods before letting a soft wind flow from my hand and build the flame. In a few moments, the fire was alive and crackling.

I dusted my hands off and gave it a nod of approval.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:05 am

~Kiel~
I snake my way through, following the trail she had taken as I hear the water rushing louder the farther I go. Within a few seconds, I begin to hear the sound of conversation. I instantly recognize Briony's voice and what appears to be the demigod we picked up along the way.

I slide up through the shadows, my body materializing behind a bush. With my senses now fully returned, I watch the bastard rip off her blouse and start groping her body. Instantly, I'm overcome by a sense of rage I have not experienced before, my emotions boiling underneath my skin, my mind full of anger and fury and I crash through the brush, sprinting the remaining distance between us.

"Get the FUCK off my sister!!" I snarl, throwing my hands out as continuous blasts of shadow shoot forward. I use my rage, growing the shadows and causing them to launch at him from differing angles with a never ending fury. I pull the shadows from the area around and launch those at him as well, condensing them and sharpening them into massive spikes that sail toward the disgusting fucker.

I don't even give him time to react before I pull even more shadows into my grasp and send them as whips toward him. Anything to get him away from her.

~Irene~
That was really smart. . . I should have offered to do that. . . I think as I attempt to figure out how to pitch the first tent.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:09 am

- Briony -

"Get the FUCK off my sister!!"

Shit... Shit! I knelt down to retrieve my shirt, throwing it on as quickly as I could. If anybody else came running to the scene, I wouldn't want them to see me like this.

Direnu winced as one of the whips hit his flesh, and as Kiel wanted, he stepped away, snapping out of his lustful trance.

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 am

~Kiel~
As soon as he backs off, I step between him and Briony, the whips still dangling from my hands, twitching as if they have a mind of their own and are out for blood.

"I suggest you go somewhere away from here. Now." I say through clenched teeth as shadows begin to drift off my skin like flames of a fire.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top