Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:03 pm

- Alric -

I put the bone back down, slowly standing up as I see the group approaching us once more. A corner of my lip quirks up at the sight, though I dare not run at them with open arms like Briony.

Instead, while she reunites with her siblings, I take the staff and present it to Nelilah. "Is this yours, ma'am?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:08 pm

The Norian woman's face expressed polite gratitude. "Ah, yes. I am glad you found another part of my staff." She took it and briefly looked it over, pressing her lips together. That's when she noticed the remains at their feet.

"One of the brigands must have tried to use my item for his protection," she said thoughtfully. "But he failed, since only I can use its powers. Whatever destroyed him must have destroyed my weapon as well..."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:11 pm

~Kiel~
My worried expression instantly morphs into one of utter relief as I hear Briony's voice and see her rushing toward us. "Briony!" I shout and immediately pull her into a hug. I squeeze her tightly, not wanting to let her out of my embrace. After a moment, I let go and step back, my smile even wider.

"I'm glad you're okay! We were attacked by these giant skeleton things so I was worried you were too. What happened to you guys?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:27 pm

~Pippin~

All the worry melts out of me the second I see Briony was ok. I didn't even care that we were in a giant fish anymore once I saw she wasn't hurt.

I wrapped my arms around her and Kiel, making it a group hug before I move back as well and adding to what Kiel said, "We heard you scream, what happened?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:31 pm

- Briony -

I could be in the most miserable mood, and my brothers could easily make my worries melt away with just their smiles and happy voices. Don't rely on them, Briony, the faint voice in my head spoke with a warning tone. What will you do when they leave you?

Abruptly, I shook my head, snapping out of that brief funk. "Alric and I met the heart of this creature," I explained to him, realizing how weird it sounded aloud. "It said that this fish used to be a guardian of sorts and protected the Norians from outside evil... But somehow, something got inside and corrupted it."

With that, I showed them the leaf. "The tree gave us this... It said it was a powerful shield that could protect us from essentially anything. However, if we use it too much at once, it will be destroyed."

I then pointed at the bones scattered on the ground, feeling my queasiness return. "It looks like one of the brigands got himself into trouble," I explained. "Whatever killed him could kill us, too."

The sprite then showed himself from underneath my hair, standing straight on my shoulder with his arms crossed. "As much as she missed you guys, she sure wasn't complaining about being alone with the Heijiki boy!"

Promptly, I gave him another flick, sending him flying into the wall with a soft oof!
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:39 pm

~Kiel~
I raise an eyebrow at what the sprite says before gasping as she flicks it against a wall.

"Briony! Don't be so mean to the sprite!" I chide, playfully glaring in her direction.

"That sounds interesting about the tree, though. And you even got something from it so that's a good sign, right?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm

~Pippin~

I looked down and kicked at the bones by my feet but jumped when the sprite spoke up. Dammit I forgot that thing was here.

I raised my eyebrows as it spoke but chuckled as Briony flicked him away, "I say he had it coming. And the tree may be a good sign but these bones definitely aren't, let's hope that leaf can keep whatever got this guy away from us."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:50 pm

- Briony -

"Yeah, be nice to the sprite," he whimpered as he rubbed the side of his head, floating back onto my shoulder. "Some princess you are..."

Neliah suddenly straightened her back. "The smell of acid -- yes, I knew it was familiar. Whatever dark creature lurks within these walls, it must use acid as a means of attack." Her crystal eyes fell upon the bone-littered ground. "That explains the absence of flesh."

I paled. "Acid?" I repeated. "What have we gotten ourselves into?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 pm

~Kiel~
"Maybe the leaf will protect us from the acid? Somehow...?" I suggest, shrugging at the thought. Either way, messing with acid sounded like shit.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:33 pm

- Alric -

"Don't be nice to the sprite," I counter. "Not until he learns to shut up."

I then listen to Neliah and Briony, rolling my cuffed sleeves up to my elbows. "We'll handle it," I say, not even fazed by the revelation that it uses acid. So what if it does? I never consider failure as an option.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next