Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:33 pm

- Alric -

"Mmm." For all of the flack I give to him, and as much as I think it was wrong to shut Briony off from the world, at least he cared about her.

That's a luxury I didn't get.

"Though," I say, "for someone closed off for so long, you're doing quite well, out here beyond Foolshold."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:45 pm

~Pippin~

"Gotcha," I whispered back, squinting at the walls and floor to watch where I was going. I didn't want any of us stepping into any boobytraps either, "What did the brigands look like, by the way? Just so we know what we're up against."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:54 pm

"Ordinary ruffians," she responded as she led, keeping her eyes keenly on the walls just in case she needed to warn anyone behind her of a potential danger. "Not intimidating individually, but when together, they are quite a nuisance."

Though, the fact that we have not ran into them raises some concern about what else is with us in the Lich.

- Briony -

"I have my brothers to help me out with that," I told him with a faint smile. I was about to speak further before my toes caught on something and caused me to stumble forward. I caught myself before I crashed upon the ground, whipping my head back to see what the culprit was.

From what I could see in the dark, the item was slender and ivory. After a moment, my face paled in realization -- they were human bones. "No!" I gasped, stepping back. My foot then landed upon something else... Something heavy and metal that clanged when kicked.

"It... It looks like the handle of a staff."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:04 pm

- Alric -

"Woah," I say, my flesh crawling at the sight of bones. What had happened to them?

What exactly are we up against?

The thought, however, is interrupted when she points out the handle of a staff. And, sure enough, the long, slender item looks exactly like that. "It's the cleric's, isn't it?"

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:25 pm

~Kiel~
I stay silent as I move, not wanting to risk being discovered by the sound of my voice traveling through this monster. I keep a close eye on the others and for traps as we traverse the beast but so far it seemed as if we were doing well. I was anxious to get to Briony and while the downward slope was encouraging, the fact that we had no idea where we were going did nothing to quell my nerves.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:32 pm

"No!" A very distant shout could be heard where the group of four was standing. It sounded like a young girl, from what the cleric could make out. Perhaps their sister was not too far away...

Her pace quickened. "We must hurry."

- Briony -

I picked it up gingerly, noting how dense and heavy it was. She carries this around all the time? "Then... Do you think those bones might belong to one of the brigands?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:35 pm

~Pippin~

I nodded, glad that the thieves probably wouldn't be too much trouble, but that relief only lasted until I heard the scream.

"Oh god," I muttered, feeling my face pale as I matched the quicker pace the cleric had taken. Please be ok, Briony.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:42 pm

- Alric -

"Unless some other people we don't know about came in here, then it's got to be." I squat down, picking up one of the bones between my thumb and index finger. "Frankly, I'm more worried about what did this."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:46 pm

~Kiel~
I pick up the pace as well, my heart racing at the possibility of finally reconnecting with Briony. Please let it be her. Please let her be okay.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:54 pm

- Briony -

I gazed down from behind him, finding the sight grotesque. My stomach churned -- not with worry, but with disgust. Don't be stupid, Briony! You should be worried about the killer, not the skeleton! "Do you think it's that deep-rooted evil the tree mentioned?" With that, I glanced down at the leaf shield. We would have this, if nothing else...

Suddenly, my eyes moved up. There was faint movement in the darkness from where we came. At first, I believed it to be the culprit of whoever killed the owner of the bones, and I stood straight with a sharp gasp. However, my vision adjusted, and a wave of relief poured over me at the sight of two nearly identical faces.

"Pippin! Kiel!" I gushed, rushing forward towards the group with my arms outspread. "I was worried I wouldn't find you again!"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top