Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 4:29 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Today at 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am by Kane

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:26 pm

Gretchen listened to Annie's plan, but began to shake her head halfway through: "There is no way my ribbons are strong enough to hold that thing. You saw what Martial did! And by that, I mean next to nothing!"

~~~~~

Lachtna and Fiachra grinned at Empathy. He was definitely their favorite teacher so far.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Lionheart on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:14 pm

- Zilia -

I tense up when Maxwell tells me to run, but end up watching the first exchange of blows in awe. Then I hear my name and I refocus on the girl. Annie.

"I can do that. Are we doing your plan?"

⌠ Anaphora Fan Thread ⌡ × ⌠ Anaphora: Entropy ⌡ × ⌠ My Shop ⌡ × ⌠ Forum Rules ⌡ × ⌠ versen ver ♥ ⌡
Athena Lionheart
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com/t869-applications-thread-

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 pm

Annie breathed sharply through her nose. She closed her eyes and and touched her fingertips to the bridge of her nose, trying to think. She opened them after a brief moment.

"Look- If you can just slow it down, for even a second once it's on the ground, I might be able to secure it with crystals. All I need is for it to be down long enough."

She looked deeply into the brunette's eyes. Desperation was visible on her face.

"Is that possible, Gretchen?"

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:52 pm

Gretchen put her face in her hands for a moment, still having a hard time believing she was in this situation. After a moment, she sucked in a breath.

"Ok, ok," she responded finally, "but I can't many any guarantees." she glanced at the monster behind Annie, swallowing. "Uh, how do you want me to do it?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:45 pm

~Adair~

I see Riada's hand ball up into a fist and I grab onto his wrist, sending a look to him to say it wasn't worth it. Empathy takes care of the situation in a few seconds and it at least shuts him up. Everyone really needed to be quiet for a stealth mission.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:05 pm

~Vincent~

"Thank you, Empathy," I nodded to our mentor. "And, Eric, please don't talk that way about my sister again. That's not a line I'm sure you want to cross." I stared him down for a few moments, then turned back. No point getting into a fight when we're walking into a lion's den.

As I turned, three figures rounded the right corner of the hallway. They had black sunglasses and short-cropped hair. The one in the middle, a woman, stopped when she saw us all on the landing of the stairs.

"Hey!" She shouted. "What the hell are you all doing here?!" The three began to charge for us.

I looked back, hoping we could retreat up the stairs - but, to my shock and confusion, they weren't there any more. A large, brick wall had replaced it. At the moment, we appeared to be trapped down in here, and exposed. Wonderful.

"Sir, they're in the main hallway," Lima announced over her radio as she and her squad-mates rushed to the invaders.

"Secure the place and subdue Subject Victor. Make sure he's alive," Foxtrot ordered.

"And for the rest of them?"

"Make sure they can't get to him... Kill them if you must."

Lima gritted her teeth, but took out her pistols as she vanished into thin air, reappearing in front of Vincent. Her mates appeared similarly in front of Valerie and the Scathan twins, swinging the stock of their rifles through the air in an attempt to incapacitate them.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Squid on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:33 pm

"We've got hostiles!" Eric yelled as he activated his power, near-instantly covering his body in a layer of protective metallic fiber.

He assessed his situation. He appeared to be closest to Vincent, and the woman had drawn her pistols at him. Thinking fast, he jumped in front of Vincent, stepping in between him and the woman and effectively shielding Vincent with his body.

"Go ahead and shoot," he taunted the woman. "See what happens!"

---

"If I can get it in the ground..." Annie mused, mentally considering the size and approximate weight of Daikaiju, "...all I need is for you to hold onto it, to restrain it for just a second so I can freeze one of its limbs to the ground. Maybe the neck if I'm lucky. If that's not working, then I suggest we lure it outside. I think we might have the advantage there."

---

"You there!" Professor Hommel called out to the young man sitting on the bench

Edmund had always regarded the courtyard as his favorite part of the Harwell's grounds during his stay. He was fond of all botany, especially flowers, and the garden was especially relaxing. This was aided by its small size, as with all the space taken by more practical installations, there wasn't much room for a courtyard. But one was added nonetheless, partly at Hommel's request, and he took no issue with its size. In fact, he was thankful for it, as it made it draw less attention, allowing him to spend many hours there without interruption. He was rather glad to see another staff member had found it useful.

It wasn't difficult to get into Harwell's. The school was considerably protected, but he still had full access privileges. True, he no longer taught there, but he certainly wasn't unwelcome, and Professor Harwell had given him permission to visit whenever he pleased.

"Would you happen to know where I can find Professor Harwell?" He inquired politely. "He appears to have changed offices since I was last here."

Thank you so much ~Hermione~ for the awesome signature!
Comrade Squid
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Gretchen nodded along with Annie's instructions while also attempted to breathe her nervousness away.

"Wait 'til you've got it down, gotcha."

~~~~~~~

Fiachra's head turned towards the Scanthans, swearing he felt something. He felt a signal he didn't picked up before, strong and sudden. He and Lachtna moved themselves towards the other set of twins when the lackies appeared.

Oh, so that's what I felt.

~~~~~~~

Sam had chosen the courtyard as his favorite place to study many years ago when he was first brought to the school. It was open, thus allowing the weather to come in naturally, and the flora assisted in his ability to connect with other lifeforces, seeing as human ones were hard to make friends with.

Later, it became his favorite place in general because he first met Domhnall there. Even without his sight, Sam refused to ever forget the image of the skinny, underweight teen looking lost amoungst the flowers. He couldn't help but smile at the thought that, yes, Domhnall had always kept his hair long.

Today, Sam was trying to occupy his mind. The freshmen had their first missions starting that morning, and he was already nervous for them. He hadn't the chance to meet with them individually yet, as he'd like to, and thus he felt he didn't have any basis for how they would do. He had no students to teach, as this was his first year teaching, and magicians were becoming fewer and farther between.

(He had been told by a collegue that the school had picked up the possibility of another magician that could be recruited, but that was likely a little lie told to make him feel better about his uselessness.)

In his hands, he held a simple silver bracelet. It was his fiancee's at one point, but Sam started wearing it out of loneliness. He had intended to enchant it somehow, but he was already so versed in enchantments he was running out of ideas as to what to do with it, and was now fidgetting with it absently. If only Domhnall-

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice, one that could only be calling out to him, as he was the only other person in the area. He turned his head towards the man who was walking towards him at a decent pace, judging by the sound of his footsteps, despite the fact he couldn't see.

"The Headmaster is a busy man." He chose to answer, probably being a bit more cryptic than required, "Hope you don't mind me asking, but does he know you're coming?"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm

~Adair~

I only caught Fiachra's eye before the hostiles appeared. I ducked under the attack with their gun and my hand went to my pocket, grabbing one small mirror before tossing it behind the attacker. I pulled out my second mirror just as quickly and vanished into it, letting it clatter to the ground as I appeared out of the one I had thrown. Once I was out of the mirrors I saw Riada already throwing a punch at the man who swung at me.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:50 am

Alex-

As the hostiles run, then teleport, towards some of the others, I try to figure out anything I could about these attackers.  It didn't make much sense though, they were too organized for any one of the Blood Saints, were in far too small a town for the Brotherhood to be involved, which meant that this was probably a smaller or newer supervillain group... the resources they had access to raised red flags though.

I drop into a combat stance, glancing around the battlefield, waiting to create a clone.  None of the ones I had currently would be very useful though, so I'd have to wait and see what happens before I acted.  I charge towards the closest one of the assailants, the one in front of Valerie, trying not to get in her way.  If they could teleport, staying back was useless, since they could outmaneuver us no matter what.

Sarah-

My eyes are wide as I take in this thing that had engaged us in the halls of the bank.  I step back, if anyone was going to take a hit, it wasn't going to be me, but I raise my red particles around myself in a shield, just in case.
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top