Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Red Queen {RP Thread}

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Queen {RP Thread}

Post by Cana on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 am

~Dorian~
I slip into the transport with the others, my eyes flickering around the generous security precautions with little thought - such was expected after the events of last night.

I carefully took a seat beside Adara, making sure that our bodies didn't have any contact as I did so. Still, we were now betrothed and thus expected to be seen together.

~Valentina~
I gracefully entered the transport and take a seat far away enough from the others to avoid unnecessary conversation, but not to look too distant.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:45 am

-Adara-

"Quite well, Silas. I hope you didn't forget the jabberjay, not with where we're going," I said, my eyes trained on the walls in front of me. My eyes went to Dorian as he sat by me, his presence already a discomfort to me. What new things would we fight over now? I noticed Kyros walk into the transport dressed in yet another metal armor creation.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:00 am

~Ophelia~
I follow closely behind my brother, glaring at some of the other Silvers who dared to look in our direction as I take a seat. I was adopting a more imposing outfit for the transport with metallic spikes jutting out from my almost armored dress. I absentmindedly cause them to grow and contract as I take a seat, crossing my legs and arms in front of me.

~Viktor~
I plop down in a seat a ways off from the others, not really interested in striking any conversation.

~Lunaria~
I smile at Aurelia and some of the other Silvers as I go and take a seat on the transport. I spot the Tyros boy who competed in the trial nearby, remaining within a cluster of Silvers and meeting gazes for only a second or two.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 am

- Silas -

"I wouldn't dream of it," I say as Dorian takes his place beside Adara. I would like to say something to him as well, securing my position ever-higher. But . . . well, what do you say to one who can sift through minds like playing cards?

- Laureline -

An influx of Silvers start trickling into the transport, Tristan included. When he sits down, I come a little closer to him. "I know you didn't win," I say, "but if it means anything, we were very pleased with your performance."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:56 am

-Adara-

"We should be going. Your parents and the rest of your house will meet us in Archeon after their traditional river procession. We apologize you were not able to join them this year. Bear in mind this is for your safety as our children and next generation, not a result of cowardice. Please enjoy the refreshments on the far wall with the valets to assist," the driver said over the loud speaker into the main cabin. It was a practiced thing, a speech written by my father to assure the children of the court that we remained as strong as ever, an unshakable edifice. Even now, I knew that the river procession was going as usual, a sign of our strength to the Red villages on the water with all the grand boats of silver and gold.

As the doors began to close, the plating sealing and fusing into the body, I managed to notice Maximillian slip in before he sat close to Laureline. Strange. He could have had any at Court, he was the last of a great House with a powerful ability. Or maybe they were something else entirely.

-Alder-

"We've received a few reports of Newbloods around here," I said as I landed the transport, my eyes bloodshot from the lack of sleep.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:11 pm

~Antonin~

I took a seat a few spots away from Ophelia and Kyros, wanting to give them space if they wanted it. Not many on the transport seemed in the mood for conversation and for once I was among them. I kept a smile etched onto my face, however, wanting to keep up a happy appearance despite the nagging thoughts in my head.

~Aelia~

I sat by the riverside, watching the boats that were floating by with little interest. I heard about what happened at the Kingstrial ceremony last night and as much as I tried to squash the hope bubbling up inside of me I couldn't get rid of it completely. Could the Scarlet guard actually free us?

~Dimitri~

Milena and I sat in the shadows of the trees by the riverbank, watching the Silvers' display. I knew it would be dangerous if I was seen here but I couldn't just stay at home. Not if there was a chance the Scarlet Guard would make another appearance.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:55 pm

~Arion
I take my seat and looks around at how the other's are seated.

~Jaune
I yawn, slowly waking up from a very much needed sleep.

"Really? That's interesting. So are we picking someone up?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:59 am

-Adara-

As we moved through the landscape, the transports moving side to side to swap places with one another every once in a while, my gaze drifted to Dorian at my side. Maybe I could scare him off before the marriage? Try to make him break the engagement and rule in my own right? I thought before I felt the transport stop and the metal smell as if it was being fried with an electrical current.

I glanced around frantically as the guards in the room opened the doors and dropped the ramp to the grounds to investigate. That was when I heard the gunshots and the unmistakable crack of lightning. Rising from my seat, I already had my flames in my hand as I vaulted out the door.

What I saw shocked me, all around, soldiers dressed in red swarmed from transport to transport looking for something. They carried guns and a small number even possessed a mark on their uniforms that looked like blood droplets.

No, looking for us. I thought as lightning cracked next to me, burning the grass. I looked up to see a boy with a blood droplet mark staring at me his hands alight with lightning. All around me, about twenty soldiers swarmed, their guns poised at me. All around I could see more coming. The boy with the lighting refocused his gaze at me.

What is he? I gulped before my flames grew. Whatever he is, he will die all the same. I could only hope those in the transport would rely on their training. As I gave the transport one more glance, I launched a wave of fire at two of the men.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:10 pm

~Antonin~

The ride had been pretty uneventful until we got high jacked. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't notice anything before the gunshots. The second the doors were opened by the guards I dissapeared, not wanting any of them to know I was there yet.

Standing slowly I followed along a few steps behind Adara, counting up the enemies and trying to figure out what to do. I didn't have too much time to think, though, as they all trained their weapons at the princess. Rushing up behind one of the guards I materialized again and punched him in the face to take his gun. However once the man hit the ground the other guy next to him turned and shot at me, just barely grazing my arm before I was gone from sight again. I had to drop the weapon so I wouldn't be spotted and I cursed under my breath. How could I go about this?

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am

- Silas -

Laureline seizes up at the sight of the Scarlet Guard, regarding them with wide eyes. It's that terrified expression -- as well as basic, militaristic instinct -- that spurs me to jump up from my seat and hold my hand out to the air, calling out to any animal within a ten-mile radius. I close my eyes, urging them to hurrry as the battle ensues. Hurry, hurry.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next