Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Red Queen {RP Thread}

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Queen {RP Thread}

Post by Cana on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:19 am

~Dorian~
"Very well, Princess Adara. I'm somewhat saddened by the fact that my new fiancee thinks so little of me; I wouldn't dare control the minds of your family unless given apt reason to," I said, smiling in amusement.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 am

- Anya -

I stared off in the direction my sister walked, the girl's words echoing in my mind. They were true -- Adara was too good for this. "You're right," I said. "She deserves better."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:26 am

-Adara-

"I would expect someone who wants to be King should at least know the laws. I thought even a snake would get out enough to know that using your ability on another Noble Silver is illegal. And I would have no problem giving you up for it," I said as I walked ahead of him, already making my way through a corridor of rose hedges.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:32 am

~Dorian~
"If you don't mind, I'd really prefer you stop referring to me as "snake." You can call me Dorian," I said, trailing behind her.

"And I wouldn't worry about that, Princess Adara. I wouldn't dare do such a thing unless my life were in peril," I said smoothly.

And, in the case that I did, you wouldn't have any knowledge of me doing such a thing.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 am

~Lunaria~
"What of you, Princess Anya? Has your path been set out before you as well?" I inquire, wondering if this fate befell both the Calore daughters.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 am

-Adara-

"Oh but I think I do mind. I'm particularly fond of calling things what they actually are. It's not like people think of you as anything but," I said as my hand moved across a few large blooms fallen into the path. I had no doubt greenwardens would be by shortly to fix it in the morning.

"I suppose it's time to set some ground rules for our supposed marriage." I was more direct than I would have liked, fierier. It wasn't like I had the option to be anything else though. Odds were he would never let me be anything else. If he was kinder, maybe, but that wasn't our reality.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:42 am

- Anya -

My expression darkened as I was reminded of the announcement made earlier today. "I'm betrothed as well," I confessed. "But I don't know to who."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:51 am

~Lunaria~
"I expected as much. It might not be that bad, though," I say in an attempt to be positive. "Maybe you'll actually like who you are betrothed to!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Ilias-

I fume internally as I walk over towards to Side of the room, where I stand, gazing over the other young Silvers.  I had been raised knowing I had much less to fear from Whispers than most other Silvers: Silencers could block them out, so I internally rant, while maintaining a blank look on my face.

Of course we would have a Merandus king, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a line of them, even if the promise had been that the Calores would continue to reign, if not in ability, in name, for as long as Norta stood.  I suppose I'd have to get used to it though, even with how House Arven tended to isolate itself except when needed.  That didn't really matter though, he would be my king, for better or worse.

I continue assessing the group of other young Silvers, who would probably eventually be my friends, enemies, one of them maybe my wife. I exchange a few glances with Rinza, walking around with a few other Silvers, she sending me a sour look each time we do.

Whenever I make eye contact with anyone else, I drop my blank expression for a quick smile.  It paid to be polite.

Lysanus-

I walk over to Sora, wanting to talk to someone.  "Cousin," I greet him, "thoughts on today's proceedings?"
Paradox
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:42 pm

~Dorian~
I held down the urge to roll my eyes at her comment; instead, I clasped my hands behind my back and nodded.

"Very well, then. I'll let you begin."

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top