Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Red Queen {RP Thread}

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Queen {RP Thread}

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 am

- Anya -

"Adara?" I called after knocking thrice on the door, gathering the skirts of my ruby red dress in one hand.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:44 am

~Andreas~

I woke up to a light tapping on my shoulder.

The whole of yesterday, I had been training nonstop, for hours on end. The Kingstrial was looming over my head like a sword, and my father wanted nothing more than to end a 300-year Burner reign with some Storm blood. As a result, my practices have amped up to a thousand and, for the first time ever, I found myself deep asleep. So deep that a servant ended up having to wake me from my slumber.

I sat straight up. I seldom slept in, and as it was I had been asleep for an extra hour. My muscles still ached, but the thought of Kingstrial coming up today sent a small surge of adrenaline into my veins.

My servant looked at me in alarm. "Terribly sorry, sir. But you've been asleep for a while now, and your father was growing... concerned."

His hesitation to use the word "concerned" did not shock me. When it came to such an event as this, even the slightest mistakes sent him over the edge. Of course he would be more on-the-edge than usual, and there was no doubt that the servants of House Nolle would be on the receiving end of his frustrations.

I swung my feet over the bed, touching the bare marble floor. "Well, I'm awake. Go tell him to calm down."

"I... I beg your pardon?" The servant's eyes widened.

"Sorry. Tell him that I said he should calm down. Not you."

"Oh..." He nodded. "Very well, sir." He rushed off into the hall, and I slunked over to my wardrobe, opening it. My field of vision was filled by a suit of purple and white, adorned with dark amethyst and white topaz. It sparkled and flickered, as if energized by thunder. It was designed especially for Kingstrial.

I took in a deep breath as I reached out for the suit. This would be a dreadfully long day...
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:51 am

-Adara-

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror. All that stared back at me was a ruler. A real Queen, not just the wife of a King. I knew I could have ruled Norta if I was given the chance. I could have done my part to continue the Burner control if only for a few more precious years before my children ruled. As Strongarms or Banshees or Storms. I shook my head as if to dispel the thoughts from my head as I heard my sister knock on the door.

Instantly, my face melted as I stood from the vanity with Uncle Ferris giving my hair one last pass over with a golden comb. A small, mousy Red servant darted across the room and opened the door.

Last edited by Kane on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:55 am

- Anya -

I entered the room, smiling wide when my sister came into view. "Look at you, sister," I said breathlessly. "You look beautiful!"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:09 am

-Adara-

"Thank you, Anya," I said as I instinctively adjusted the tiara on my head, the faceted flames feeling almost real under my hand. My hand had dropped to my side before I pulled her closer, admiring her dress.

"And you look so grown up! Soon they'll marry you off to some Rhambos, and I'll never see you again," I said with as much a laugh as I could muster, even knowing that was a real possibility with our family. Uncle Ferris motioned us over to the adjacent sitting room where a small breakfast spread of mostly nonmessy things had been laid out for me. We couldn't have a soiled dress on such a momentous day.

"Your parents are eating in the Grand Hall with some of their advisors, but this is better. More intimate. Anya, what do you think about your sister's Kingstrial?" Uncle Ferris asked as footmen pulled out the chairs for us to sit.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:34 am

- Anya -

"It's a little objectifying, don't you think?" I said as I sat in my designated chair. Oddly enough, I wasn't feeling that hungry this morning, so I looked at the food without any intentions. "Can't Adara rule without a husband?"

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:43 am

-Adara-

"And run the risk of the High Houses revolting and removing your family entirely from power?" Uncle Ferris asked as cups of tea were served to us all, the white silver rimmed china clinking slightly as it touched the table. In the light of the diamond glass windows, I could see why my father had fallen for Uncle Ferris even though he looked exhausted and stressed now. He must be busy preparing everything for Kingstrial I thought as I looked down at my cup. Or busy comforting my father.

"Yes but I want to rule. The fact that these boys get to end Burner rule infuriates me," I said as the air around me began to head up as my anger got the best of me.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 am

~Aurelia
"Oh, hello. Maximillian, isn't it?" I asked out of nowhere. Out of all my father's guards, he was the one I knew least about. I knew more about the ones posted outside my doors so that I could use that knowledge against them, but it was still quite strange that I knew so little about him considering he was a servant of the house; and not just any servant, since he was here in the box with us. So why didn't I know anything more about him?

Where usually I would've dropped the conversation before it even began, especially with one of my father's guards, I instead asked, "So, tell me. What do you think of women being allowed to compete?"

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:27 am

~Antonin~

"I'm sorry to hear that, missing sleep is never good on your health. I would say you have nothing to worry about but," I paused and shrugged, giving him an apologetic smile, "This is a competition and I don't plan on holding back. I do wish you the best of luck, though, my friend. Your powers are quiet strong."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:06 pm

-Maximillian-

"Yes. Maximillian," I said through somewhat gritted teeth. Interacting with her was still dangerous, her father could interpret anything I said to her as an attempt to escape or a threat to his house.

"Princess Adara should be allowed to be Queen, but Kingstrial is an important right for the houses," I said, lying about the last part in case anyone overheard what I was saying. Denying them Kingstrial was sure to raise an issue.

-Kyros-

"Yes, well, I really wish you best of luck. If anyone should win, it should be you. A shadow king so powerful would be very interesting" I said, my face slightly falling when we went back to focusing on the contest at hand. I suppose not even the best among us are immune to the pull of the position of King.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top