Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 pm

~Pippin~

"Oh," I said lamely, the weight of this mission finally hitting me, "Well the pieces have to be here somewhere, probably with the brigands. Let's not lose hope and keep moving."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:14 pm

- Alric -

"Must be destroyed, huh?" My lips curl into a grin. "I bet we can do that with no problem," I say, looking to Briony.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:38 pm

"You are very brave." The cleric stood straight, nodding forward, "Yes. Let us continue on. You wish to find the other two you were with as well, yes?"

- Briony -

I couldn't help but smile a little at his confidence; it injected some enthusiasm into me, too. "Of course," I answered him. "...As long as it isn't a giant insect."

"Brave ones, take this." A large leaf fell from the tree's weakening branches, and I knelt down to pick it up. "It will serve as protection when you need it most."

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

- Alric -

"A leaf?" My first instinct is to think, how the heck is a leaf supposed to protect us? But things are hardly ever what they seem.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:42 pm

~Pippin~

"Of course we do," I said with a determined nod as we started off again, "I am not leaving my sister in this place."

I knew Briony was able to take care of herself, but I knew I would be freaking out even more if she had been alone. As much as I hated to admit it, I was glad she was with Alric. He wouldn't let her get hurt.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 pm

Neliah lifted her eyebrows. "Your sister? I suppose that makes sense. She bore resemblance to you and your brother." She glanced briefly back at Kiel before inquiring curiously, "And that other gentleman, the white-haired one? Was that your sister's lover?"

- Briony -

"It will serve as a fearsome shield when you need protection; however, use it wisely. If its powers are abused, the leaf will dissolve, and you will be on your own."

I stared at it, noting that it was indeed the largest leaf I have ever seen. Who were we to question a talking tree?

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:02 am

- Alric -

"Got it." I drop into a short bow to the tree. It's pretty ancient, and it helped us, so I figure it's the sort of thing that warrants respect. "Thank you."

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 am

~Pippin~

"What?! What do you- I don't think- God they better not be," I sputtered out, totally thrown off by the question. I knew they were close and Alric was better than Atticus by a mile but that was way too much, "Ugh I don't even want to think about it."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:24 pm

~Noelle~
"I don't think glue would properly fix a magical object like that, darl- er, Kiel," I said in response, coughing to hide my blunder. My lips curled downwards as the cleric spoke about the importance of fixing her staff; however, at her next remark, I hid a smile and braced myself for Kiel's reaction.

I knew that he was a bit over protective of Briony, but I secretly hoped that Alric and Briony would somehow end up together. Despite the fact that his sister had initially tried to murder me, he didn't comply with her wishes about taking my life. For that, he had my respect and gratitude. Moreover, if his actions as of late were any indication, it was evident that Alric was inherently good-hearted. Such a guy was a stark contrast to Atticus. Goosebumps rippled over my flesh at the thought, and my expression darkened once again as I was reminded of what Karra had told me and what implications it held regarding his true intent.

I shook my head and ridded myself of the thought; we had an entirely different issue on our hands.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:14 pm

"Oh," the cleric breathed at Pippin's harsh response, blushing a bit with embarrassment. "My apologies for assuming."

- Briony -

I turned to Alric with a ready smile, clutching the new item in my hand. "Which way should we go from here?" I asked him, gesturing behind the tree. "It looks like there's a left tunnel and a right tunnel..."

Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 99 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top