Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:25 pm by Cana

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:37 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Rate the Song Above You.
Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:35 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:26 pm by WritingBookworm

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:34 am by Sentinel

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am by WritingBookworm

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:30 am

~Kiel~
I glance around the fish that might not actually be a fish because what kind of fucking fish has doors inside of it?

"Yes, we were sent to find you and bring you back safely to your kingdom," I say as well, stepping a bit forward. "My name is Kiel. I am glad you are safe and unharm, ma'am."

~Irene~
I jump a bit as Felix enters, but give him a cheerful smile and wave. "Yep! They left a while ago!"

~Raemin~
"What other subject matters did you learn from your tutors?" I inquire. I hadn't spoken to her much about these matters previously and I had grown quite curious about her upbringing and how it compared to my own.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 am

- Briony -

She lifted her chin a bit, studying all of us carefully. Finally, she said, "My name is Neliah."

"We all became separated upon entering the Lich; they supposed there was more treasure to be found, on top of my ransom. I do not know where they have all disappeared to, but I am afraid I cannot leave here yet. I lost my staff, and I am powerless without it. I was about to venture onward in this strange beast without my powers – I shall count myself lucky that help has come along."

What did she call this thing? The Lich? So, it had a name? I guess when you meet a powerful magical being, they know a lot of things. But question time would have to come later.

I smiled at her, a bit intimidated by her regal disposition. "We'd be glad to help you," I said earnestly. "As long as we find a place to begin."

She raised her brows. "This place is very dangerous. The evils of the Badlands became rooted in this once peaceful creature, and it now terrorizes this area of my world. This place is quite unstable; there are sporadic holes and avalanches and quakes that we must be aware of," the cleric informed, relaxing a bit as she spoke. "But... I am thankful for your assistance."

- Felix -

"A while ago?" I chuckled as I bit into a piece of toast. "Imagine waking up that early."
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:39 am

~Kiel~
"Well, then we shall continue onward in search of your staff," I decide with a small smile, turning to the others to make sure they were on the same page.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 am

Iliyana flickered her eyes back and forth over the objects on the table in front of her as she recalled.

"Heijiki culture and history mostly..." she said somewhat slowly, "But I received some lessons on finances, too, in case I didn't find a husband who knew more than I did."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:47 am

~Pippin~

"Of course we'll help, that's what we were sent to do," I agreed with a grin.

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:57 am

- Briony -

I nodded in agreement with my brother, and the cleric dipped her head in response. "Yes, and the sooner we find it, the sooner we will be able to free ourselves of this mess."

As she spoke, I noticed a slight shaking of the room. When I began to focus on it, it grew more and more intense, and my eyes expanded to the size of saucers in alarm. "What is that? What does that mean?"

"The spirits that haunt this creature are malicious," the cleric answered over the trembles, gazing up at the ceiling. "We must remain as calm as possible."

Just then, I felt the floor beneath me disappear. Out of instinct, I grabbed Alric who was close beside me as I felt my stomach drop. I held out a hand towards my brothers and Noelle, attempting to find my voice in order to call their names, but in an instant, they were gone.

Thankfully, the fall wasn't long. When we landed, it was in a shallow pool of grimy green water in a chamber that was much more brightly lit than the other rooms I had encountered. I coughed, standing up as quickly as I could and gazing around.

"...Oh no." It was just Alric and I, and of course...

The little water sprite came out from under my hair, whizzing around in a panic. "Where are we? What happened? Where did everyone else go?"

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:09 am

~Pippin~

I stumbled as the room started to shake and whipped around as the floor crumbled.

"Briony!" I called out, dropping to my knees to reach for her hand but she was too far away, "Dammit!"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 am

- Alric -

"Those are all very good questions," I say to the sprite, slowly getting up to my feet. It had all happened so quickly. One moment, we were speaking to the cleric, and the next, Briony was seizing me and we were falling down before I even had a chance to scream.

I rub the back of my neck, looking around at the chamber.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Star Wars: Phasma by Delilah S. Dawson
Currengly Binging: Rick and Morty
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:18 pm

"Gods," the cleric sighed as the trembling gradually slowed. "That is exactly what happened to the men who took me. We can only hope that we will find them again in this large and dangerous area..."

She caught herself growing pessimistic, and she then quickly cleared her throat. "Anyways! In the meantime, we shall just travel on as a smaller group."

- Briony -

"Oh, no," I groaned, gazing up and realizing that there was no way back out. "How are we supposed to find them again?"
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:25 pm

~Pippin~

I raise an eyebrow at the cleric but chuckle, "We just gotta stay positive. These paths have to meet up somewhere, the fish probably connects at the tail...right?"

Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 91 of 100 Previous  1 ... 47 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 95 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top