Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Irongale [RP THREAD]

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Irongale [RP THREAD]

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:20 am

- Karra -

"Oh, I think I talked with you quite a bit in the ballroom," I said. "You know, when I was using you to get close to and then assassinate your fath-" Not helping, Karra. You need to get him and Kiel to trust you.

I exhale. "Fine. I'm doing fine."

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:21 am

- Briony -

"Hey, what gives?" the sprite asked once we reached my room. I closed the door, then scooped him into my hands, smiling sadly at him.

"I'm just tired. Do sprites sleep?"

He shook his head. "If you leave that window open, I can fly around and explore a little until you wake up!" I walked into the bathroom and placed him on the windowsill, gazing briefly into the inky night sky. I couldn't tell how late it was, but I was suddenly feeling exhaustion in every part of my body.

The sprite flittered off. And the second I collapsed into the bed, memories hit me like a brick.

I was five years old. I wasn't supposed to be up from my nap, but I was, thanks to my mischievous brothers, who were both seven at the time. Kiel was always more hesitant to defy Papa's rules than Pippin was, even at such a young age. But any chance to be with the two of us, he would take.

"Hah! My kite's higher than yours, Kiel!" Pippin bragged, running down the cobblestone path while staring at the marvelous green paper dragon in the sky. It swayed back and forth, and it seemed so real... Back in those days, their kites always scared me. Dragons always scared me, for some strange reason.

Kiel, on the other hand, took a much more logical approach. Instead of running back and forth like an idiot, he would wait until a great gust of wind would blow through, and then... He started off, raising his great red dragon higher and higher until it quickly surpassed his twin's. "You were saying?" he teased, and Pippin stuck out his tongue.

I chased after the two of them. Since they were so much bigger than me, they were also so much faster. "Wait!" I giggled, my little legs not yet able to carry me as quickly as I wanted them to.

"Careful, sis!" Kiel called, noticing how fast I was running. "You could --"

His warnings came too late. My foot got caught on a rock, and I slid on the stone, feeling an intense sting on both of my knees. Hot tears bubbled up in my eyes as I changed my sitting position in order to look at them, and sure enough, both of my knobby little kneecaps were coated with blood.

In a flash, both of my brothers were at my side, using the ends of their shirts to dry my tears as I sobbed and sobbed. They kissed my head and my tear-stained cheeks, hugging me and holding me until one of the handmaidens arrived with a roll of bandages and a bucket of water.

"What would your father say?"

That was always the question.

I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling through the darkness.

"We love you, Briony. More than anything in the world." My brothers' voices echoed.

I shut my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:23 am

~Kiel~
I stay quiet as this conversation transpires. I'd sit back and observe before deciding whether I wanted to jump in or not.

~Irene~
"Oh! Sorry to scare you!" I say hurriedly as she jumps. "Yes, water would be lovely."

~Finn~
"Doesn't Kiel know necromancy? Do you think he'd know anything about demon summoning? He's rich and has a shit ton of books so he might have had a teacher growing up," I offer.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 am

~Pippin~

My eyebrows knit together as she talks, wondering why the hell she would bring that up, "Yeah I remember the conversation at the ballroom, but I meant recently. I'm...glad you aren't hurt."

~Kiana~

"Yeah and he's pretty good at it too, but I don't know how much he would want to help," I admitted with a sigh, "Don't think I made the best first impression in the old man's house."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 am

- Atticus -

I watched the two brothers, pressing my lips together in thought.

You don't need your sister anymore, I attempted to channel. You have found other people who make you happy. Let her go.

It was a weak attempt, but I'd take anything at this point. The Forevigors were difficult nuts to crack, considering how loving and closer they were... Disgusting, really.

Her isolation was all I needed.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 am

~Noelle~
"No, you're fine, really. I'm glad someone else is here," I said, lifting the other glass and filling it with water before handing it to Irene.

"Crazy day, huh?"

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

- Karra -

I arch an eyebrow. "Really, now?"

- Alric -

I watch Karra talk with Pippin, and Kiel hanging around to see what this is all going to be about. I'd like to stick around and see what exactly Karra is doing too, but . . .

Slowly, quietly, I back away. Then I turn and start walking in the direction Briony had gone.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:35 am

~Pippin~

I frown as I feel some sort of emotion wash over me and shake my head, ridding myself of those thoughts. Of course I needed my sister, I wouldn't ever leave her behind.

Instead I send my own wave of calming and loving energy over me and Kiel, trying to combat whatever was in the room before looking to Kara again, "Well yeah, I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:40 am

~Kiel~
Just as I feel some dark thoughts creeping into my mind for some reason, a wave of energy from Pippin washes over me, dismissing them. I frown at the sudden exchange, not really knowing what to make of it.

Seeing Alric turn and leave his sister to follow after where Briony went, I decide to follow as well. I get up from my place on the couch and make my way after him.

~Irene~
"You could say that," I laugh, graciously accepting her cup.

"I saw you and King Kiel leaving the house; you two were gone for quite a while," I add as I raise the cup to my lips.

~Finn~
"Well, you won't know unless you ask, right? First impressions usually are wrong anyway! Look at Karra. We all thought she was a fucking bloodthirsty lunatic, and now we realize she's just a simple lunatic and only kinda bloodthirsty!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:42 am

- Karra -

"You wouldn't?" I'm not even acting haughty. I'm genuinely curious. I read his face as best as I can, picking and scratching at it, trying to uncover any hidden meaning. But I'm not sure if there is any hidden meaning. "Even if they wanted you dead? Your father dead?"

WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 100 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 73 ... 100  Next