Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Today at 2:59 am by boyhoy

» Irongale [RP THREAD]
Today at 1:13 am by Cana

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 11:21 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Red Queen {APP Thread}
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 pm by boyhoy

» Red Queen: Shatter the Mirror
Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:38 am by WritingBookworm

» Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:09 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:13 am by Kane

June 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 pm

~Suho~

I smiled and bowed at the couple before walking after Min Hwan to the booth. Sitting on the other side from him, I scanned the restaurant before I took in the smell from the kitchen.

"This smells so amazing. I am so excited."
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:04 am

~Hyun Ryu
I sat down next to Min Hwan. I was still in disbelief of how one person could be so dense. I know I should've come to expect it of Suho by now, but honestly it still surprised me every time.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:22 am

~Min Hwan~
"The food is really amazing. I've been coming here for years before I joined SM. They're kind of known for their friend chicken and I hear it's to die for. And they have some nice alternatives for those who are keen on health," I add, playfully jabbing Ryu in the side as I do.

"So order whatever you want. Everything is on me tonight!" I conclude as I glance over the menu. I wasn't a fan of fried chicken so I wasn't going to order that for myself. I didn't want to bring up my dislike of the food to stop the other members from getting something they enjoyed. They deserved to eat whatever they wanted after the stressful promotions for the day.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:09 pm

~Hyun Ryu
I smirk but look aside and think to myself that sometimes it feels like I am the most mature in the group even though I am the youngest. At the very least moreso than Suho.

"Thank you for treating us to food," I say, trying to be gracious. Even though it wasn't a huge gesture, it was a nice effort nevertheless.

"I'll be having steamed vegetables and... perhaps some protein. Do you think they have any good fish?" I ask.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:16 pm

~Min Hwan~
"It is my pleasure. I'm glad we have the time to get out like this together," I respond, addressing the others as well.

"I haven't heard much about their fish, though if you're feeling adventurous you could give it a try," I add with a shrug. "Personally, I'm going to order some of their different prepared beef items. It's a personal favorite of mine."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 pm

~Suho~

"I still want the fried chicken," I said excitedly as I almost bounced up and down in the booth.
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:38 pm

And so, the members of MARS enjoyed their fried chicken(and various other dishes) before returning back to their dorms. The female trainees continued to train well into the night, while others retired early in hopes of completing more tomorrow with more energy. However, at 7AM the next morning, there was a rare air present for all in the SM Entertainment building. It was peppered with hope and anxiety, though the main ingredient was unmistakable.

The air had started in the offices of the higher-ups as they schemed, and then it spilled fiercely from a piece of paper carefully placed in the middle of the commons room bulletin board. It grew thicker as the trainees bunched around this one sheet of paper, their eyes all slipping to size up the others around them. It snaked around the room as friendships already began to dissolve.  

Competition. That's what it was. And shortly, it would be ripping people apart as well as bringing them together.

~So Ri~
“Yes, mom, I’m eating well, I promise,” I lied, frowning a bit as I said the words. However, this was necessary - if my mom knew how much stress both my brain and my body were under, then she would force me to come home. I couldn’t afford to do that; I needed to debut to reach my dreams and support her. The image of my mothers struggling to pay the bills to pay for my dance lessons seized me once again and my eyes narrowed.

This is why I need to debut. Keep working hard, So Ri.

“How is Happy Vegetables do-” I said, but my words were cut off as I viewed the scene in front of me.

“Sorry, mom, I’ll call you back later. I love you. Something just came up,” I said,  quickly ending the call as I walked forward. Trainees were cluttering the commons room with a quiet chatter and stiff air surrounding them. I frowned and walked over to the board to  see what all of the commotion was about. As I read the announcement, I nearly dropped my water bottle.

SURVIVAL SHOW FOR FEMALE COMPANION GROUP TO MARS
All female trainees from age 15 and upwards are expected to participate; if you wish to drop out, then please notify an official.
Schedules will be emailed out shortly.

~Ryeowook~
“Damn, I can’t believe SM is gonna debut a girl group so soon. We only debuted a few months ago,” I said to the other members, comfortably situated in a van on the way to shooting for a music show. My hand scraped through my scalp, a breath emitting from my mouth as I did so. I stifled the urge to yawn and instead reached for a sip of my iced coffee.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:02 pm

~Na Ri~

I had been up for hours, my body exhausted from running and my throat near raw from singing for hours on end. I had spent all night in the studio, and I hoped it didn't show on my face. My black tights and purple tank top clung to my frame as I stood up as straight as I could, stifling a yawn and instead, widening my eyes to appear energetic.

As I near shuffled past the common room, I noticed the girls gathered around a piece of paper. My gait was apprehensive as I approached the announcement. Once reading it, my eyes flashed around the room only to land on So Ri. We had always been kind to each other. I gave her a small smile as if to say I was sorry.

~Suho~

"It seems kind of soon. They're being called a companion group to us. What does that mean?" I had asked before I took a sip of water.
Kane
Influential Creator
Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:08 pm

- Usumi -

"What's going on?" I asked the other girls, approaching from behind.
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:15 pm

~Jung-Hee~

I walked in a little later than the other girls, having taken the time to warm up my vocals and do a few small exercises. With some subtle concealer to hide the circles under my eyes I walked down to the commons, dressed in a matching blue tank top and yoga pants.

I was drawn over to the group that had formed around the bulletin board and stood up on my tiptoes to read the news. I lowered myself down with a shocked expression before it broke out into a small grin. This would be some harsh competition, but this could be our chance!

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum