Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:55 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 3:22 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:13 pm by WritingBookworm

» Naruto: Will of Fire [Applications Thread]
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:14 am by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:06 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:05 pm by Comrade Squid

» Seoulite[SGRP]
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm by Kane

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Cana on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:46 am

~Ryeowook~
"You see, Korean pop is different than music in other countries. It's multidimensional. Sure, the music is a huge part of it, but it extends beyond that, too. There's the visual part, the audio part, and then variety. Keeping up our appearances is vital, so it's not really that unusual for us to not eat fried chicken for extended periods of time," I said, nodding to myself as I pulled my hood a bit tighter over my head. I really wasn't in the mood for rabid fans.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:53 am

~Suho~

I cocked my head to the side as I tried to understand what Ryeowook was saying. To be fair, I was probably the stupidest member of the group. Most of the others were witty or intelligent or eloquent. I had mostly relied on my looks and how other people treated me.

"I think I get what you're saying. I might not though," I stated with a genuine laugh as I tried to cover up my stupidity.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 am

~Hyun Ryu
"He's basically saying that there is a lot more to what we do compared to how music is globally. We have to make sure we look good and keep our appearances up. Surely you can understand that much - that how we look is of major importance in remaining popular," I say, trying to make the connection with him who had the best looks in the group and the idea that we had to strive to always look good for the public. "For that reason, for the sake of being remaining popular, we can't eat fried chicken as much as we might like to. Does it make more sense now?" I ask, trying to explain it to him as simply as I could while still finishing with the connection to fried chicken. "In one sentence, we can't eat fried chicken so we can look good and remain popular," I finished, just in case he didn't understand the lengthier explanation.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 am

~Suho~

"No, I'm still confused. I think I get what you're saying but not really" I said with a ditzy smile as I continued to walk down the streets of Seoul.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:38 pm

~Min Hwan~
I stay silent as the members talk, just simply observing their interaction with one another and listening to their thoughts on the subject. I was a bit confused about how we jumped to this topic from fried chicken but don't bother to question it. In a way it was quite sad that such an emphasis was placed on our looks in this industry; unfortunately, that was not going to change any time soon so it was better just to accept the fact and deal with it appropriately if you hoped to make it big.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 pm

~Hyun Ryu
I sigh loudly, trying to keep myself from becoming fully exasperated.

"I don't mind looking good, so it doesn't really bother me," I say, giving my take on the subject before letting someone else decide how to direct the conversation.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

~Suho~

"Why are you sighing?" I asked innocently before I gave a wave over some girls watching our group.

Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:29 pm

~Ryun Hyu
"Don't wave at them, please. We don't want to attract attention," I say with another sigh. I wasn't sure how he functioned sometimes.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:32 pm

~Suho~

"It would be rude not to wave," I said with a puzzled expression before I smiled at a group of school children passing by.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:24 pm

~Min Hwan~
"Well, it was nice to acknowledge them, nonetheless," I add, hoping the two wouldn't get into an altercation. After a couple more blocks, we arrived at the restaurant. It was a modest establishment, run by a kind hearted elderly couple and their daughter. Looking at it, it didn't appear to be anything fancy and I knew the inside was just as lackluster as the exterior. However, the cooking was phenomenal and the price was fair, something necessary to consider for us since we had just debuted and still owed our company a large sum of money.

"Well, we're here!" I inform the others before leading the way inside. I bow and greet the couple who were hard at work preparing for the clusters of guests who were already there. I scan the restaurant for an empty table and make my way over, sitting on one side of the booth.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum