Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Kane on Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 pm

~Suho~

I pushed open the door to the room, my feet killing my as I felt my toes cramp and crack against each other. Ballet was almost suicide for feet. I lifted up my shirt to wipe the sweat from my face as I approached my group.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed May 31, 2017 11:09 pm

~Hyun Ryu
I finish off my exercises working on legs as I'd planned and lay on my mat, unable to move for a few minutes due to the intensity of my workout. I could almost feel myself beginning to drift into exhaustion-induced sleep when Min Hwan spoke. I didn't catch some of it because my brain was slightly foggy, but apparently he wanted to take us out for food. I was a bit hungry, I supposed, but it was better to wait and see what the others would say first.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed May 31, 2017 11:22 pm

~Min Hwan~
I glance around at all the tired faces of the group members and realize maybe tonight was not the best night to go out and get food. Though we could always have some delivered if they were hungry. I decide to just wait and see what they say.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed May 31, 2017 11:36 pm

~Suho~

"What was that Min Hwan?" I asked as I sat on a bench to massage my feet gingerly with my hands. I had just walked out of the room when he had finished speaking.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:20 am

~Min Hwan~
"Oh, I was just offering to buy food for everyone if you guys were hungry. It's been a long day so I'm sure you all want to rest, but if you guys want to eat, we could get some food," I say again, not realizing he wasn't here. I guess he went to practice on his own while I was working out.

~Eun Hui~
"I think I'm going to head back to the dorms. I need to shower and relax a bit. Evaluations have me stressed so I could use some cool off time," I say to the others as I rise and stretch out the weary muscles from my work out.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:23 am

~Suho~

I cracked one of my toes back into place, and it made a small snap before I popped up to my feet as good as new.

"Oh, that sounds great. I feel like I should change out of these clothes," I said as I gestured down to my black tights, tank top, and ballet flats.

~Na Ri~

"I might go work on my vocals for a little bit," I said as I wiped my brow with a towel.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:30 am

~Min Hwan~
"Probably," I chuckle as I turn to the others. "Do you guys want to eat too?"

~Eun Hui~
"Not that your vocals even need any improving! They're amazing already! Well, see you girls later," I say with a smile as I collect my things and wave over my shoulder as I push through the doors to the gym. I slowly walk to the lockers, pulling out a small towel and wiping down my head and neck as I approach. I open my locker, moving to put my things in, but can't shake the feelings that I wasn't doing enough. Everyone else was still working and I was just going to leave? What would that show everyone else? That I was lazy and unmotivated, not willing to put in the effort to succeed.

I sigh and slam my locker shut, swinging my bag over my shoulder once more. I make my way to the practice rooms, finding one that was empty and quietly entering, sliding the door shut behind me. I toss my bag onto the ground and make my way to the music player that was set up in the room. Pulling out my phone, I attach it to the speakers and scroll through my playlist until I land on the song that we practiced for the evaluation. I turn the speakers on and raise the volume a bit as I get into position and prepare to start the dance.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 am

~Suho~

"On second thought, people would be lucky to see this," I said jokingly as I made my way to the lockers to change into something more appropriate for going out.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:07 am

~So Ri~
I stepped off of the treadmill, my eyes scanning the time run and calories burnt before nodding an approval. I gave a nod in farewell to Eun Hui as she exited - she had really done amazingly well in the dance evaluations, so in my eyes, she could certainly use the break.

In my case, however, I had done well enough in everything but not superbly well in everything. I wasn't a fool and I knew that SM wanted me for my face, but that didn't mean I wouldn't try my hardest to be more than my looks. I could see the netizen comments already about how useless I am, with my clumsy dance moves and mediocre vocals, but I would improve. I had to.

Shaking my head, I bowed my heads to the seniors and exited the room. I briskly walked so I could hit the showers and get a few hours of vocal practice in. Sitting in my sweat would clog my pores.

~Ryeowook~
"I could use some food, actually. I just need to change into some street clothes, 'cause I'd rather not get attacked by paparazzi," I said, dropping the weight I was holding back into its place. My eyes followed the figures of the female trainees appreciatively, but I didn't let them linger for too long - the last thing I needed was  a dating scandal, and I didn't want to end someone's career before it even began.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:13 am

~Min Hwan~
"I need to change too. Ryu, you're going to join us, right?" I ask, hoping we'd all be able to eat together.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum