Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 30, 2017 10:33 pm

~Min Hwan~
"Okay guys, training is important but we have a busy schedule for tomorrow so we need to make sure to get some good rest tonight. Don't push too hard today," I advise the others as I start my workout routine.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 30, 2017 10:39 pm

~Ryeowook~
"Thanks for the reminder, Min Hwan. I'm gonna sleep like a tank tonight regardless, though. This crazy schedule is damn tiring," I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead as I put down another weight and flexed my arms before reaching for another.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue May 30, 2017 11:17 pm

~Hyun Ryu
'Easy for you to say' I think to myself. As the maknae of the group I had to work twice as hard as the others to make myself stand out. If I didn't, I would just be considered extra weight, not a necessary asset to the team. I continued my crunches without saying anything, which was perhaps expected of me as maknae. That was fine by me though. As long as I worked hard enough, I would be able to succeed.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue May 30, 2017 11:42 pm

~Suho~

"I don't know how they expect us to keep it up," I said, trying to keep my tone somewhat quiet in case we were overheard. I lifted my leg up onto the bar and began to lean into it, stretching my muscles.

Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 30, 2017 11:51 pm

~Min Hwan~
"At least we have a schedule, regardless of how busy it is. We're lucky that we are able to do this much considering we just debuted," I point out as I drop my weights with a clang and take a seat on a bench nearby.

"I know it seems like a lot right now, but we'll just take it day by day and it'll all work out. I'm confident in that," I add with a smile. I reach into a bag I had brought along with me and pull out a few water bottles, putting them on the bench next to me and uncapping one for myself. "Make sure to stay hydrated!"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue May 30, 2017 11:59 pm

~Suho~

"That's true. We're lucky to be going through this together," I said with a smile as I brought my leg down from the barre. We had already been through a lot as trainees together, but now we had to rely on each other for a bigger challenge. I took a deep breath in before I brought my toes together in Pointe technique and began to bounce up and down.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 am

~Hyun Ryu
Switching to arm weights for now, I knew that I would likely have to do more crunches when I got home. Not that I absolutely needed to, but it was something I should do nevertheless. Making sure to take Min Hwan's advice to stay hydrated however, I gulp down some water and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand without thinking. At any rate, it wouldn't do to break out because of dehydration, so Min Hwan was right on that point. Overexertion could be very bad for the body as well. Today I'd planned out to have more time for my legs at the end of my workout than I did usually. I had been ignoring it somewhat, after all, and that just wouldn't do if my legs got less toned as a result. Dancing would also help with that at least, so I didn't have to worry about adding in extra time at home for that.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed May 31, 2017 9:08 pm

~Eun Hui~
I let out an exhausted sigh as I slump to the ground against the mirrored wall of the gym. "I don't think I can do anymore. I'm completely exhausted," I moan, dipping my head as I try to regain the feeling in my legs. That was way too much time on the treadmill.

~Min Hwan~
I continue to work out for about an hour, moving to different parts of my body regularly throughout the time. I stretch out my muscles as I cool down before sitting back down on the bench nearby. I was pretty much done for the day but wanted to remain to support my other members as they continued.

"Do any of you want to get something to eat after this? I'll buy," I offer.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Wed May 31, 2017 10:07 pm

~Suho~

I stood alone in one of the practice rooms, my breath heavy as I placed my hands on my knees for support. The music in the background was a light operetta tune that was famous for ballet accompaniment. I blinked and righted myself before I leaped across the floor in a graceful arch and landed on two pointed feet before spinning slowly to the music, my feet paining me all the while as my toes supported my weight.

Before I knew it, the music changed to a fast hip-hop track, and I collapsed back onto both of my feet before moving my body fluidly to the music in a series of body rolls and jumps and kicks.

~Na Ri~

"I am too," I said in an almost shaky breath as I finished singing a small song as the treadmill came to a stop.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed May 31, 2017 10:36 pm

~Jung-hee~

"48...49...50," I counted out as I continued my sit-ups from the floor. I kept myself sitting straight up as the others speak and chuckle breathlessly, "Yeah this is all starting to catch up to me as well."

Taking a few drinks from my water bottle I laid back down before bending up, wanting to get in at least one more set, "2...3...4..."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum