Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 1:57 am

~Eun Hui~
I get lost in thought a bit as I think about my previous evaluation, shuddering at the memory. Since there was no dance in the last one, it was centered around vocals and rap. My rap went over fairly well and I could tell they were impressed, but I was so nervous for the singing my voice cracked twice and I missed my high note. Luckily this singing encounter went over better but I was still a bit on edge as a result of my mishaps.

"Oh yeah of course!!" I say energetically as I hear her question. "I would love to! It's a bit tricky to get at first and some of the movements are hard to hit, but once you get it down, the choreo actually has a neat flow that matches really well with the song they chose," I elaborate as we walk, re-positioning my bag on my shoulder as we walk.

Last edited by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu May 25, 2017 2:00 am

~Na Ri~

My feet pounded away on the treadmill, my ears completely free of any headphones or earbuds. When I ran, I liked to just listen to what was going on around me, even if it was just the sound of fellow trainees panting and breathing next to me.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 am

~So Ri~
"Mm. I guess so. I'm just so mediocre with the dancing, you know? I'm improving, but I don't really feel like I excel at anything," I said, biting my lip as we entered the gym.

"It's fine, though. There's always room for improvement and I'm glad to have fellow trainees like you who are willing to help," I said, smiling to her; I stepped onto the treadmill and started jogging after setting my bag down.

Thumbing through the playlist on my phone, I decided to listen to some of the music from our seniors. It motivated me by reminding how hard they worked to debut and become successful, and that if I wanted to be like them, then I would need to work hard, too.

I increased the speed on the treadmill.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 2:15 am

~Eun Hui~
"Oh please! Your singing is great!" I compliment as I climb on a treadmill next to her. I shoot her an encouraging smile and wave over to Na Ri as I set the speed and stand on the sides, digging through my bag. I internally curse as I realize I had forgot my earbuds and shrug, dropping the bag to the floor next to me. I make sure my hair is secure and step onto the treadmill, instantly falling into the pace of the speed I set and getting into a steady rhythm.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu May 25, 2017 11:11 pm

~Na Ri~

As I ran, I let a few musical notes escape my mouth before forming a song. I had once read an article that said Beyonce's dad would force her to sing while she ran so she could sound good even when exhausted.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 30, 2017 6:58 pm

~So Ri~
I was lost to the rhythm of my running, and the only thing on my mind was the rhythm of the song and the feeling of my feet hitting the surface of the treadmill. After an indeterminate amount of time had passed, I pulled out an earbud and reached for my bottle to get some water.

However, as my eyes shifted from their previous vantage point, they were met with the members of MARS entering the gym for their own training sessions. I felt my face flush, more from their presence than my physical exertion, and I quickly stepped down from my treadmill to bow my head.

As my eyes drank in their appearance, I noted the aura they emitted - you could tell they were stars.

~Ryeowook~
As I entered the gym with the other members, a bit tired from the filming we had finished today, I couldn't help but smile at the female trainees working hard with the goal of a debut in mind.

I almost miss those times, I thought to myself, giving them all a nod of acknowledgement as I headed to the weightlifting station.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 30, 2017 7:42 pm

~Eun Hui~
I glance over, wondering what had caused So Ri to stop running so suddenly. It wasn't until I laid eyes on our senior group, MARS, that it finally sunk in. I let out a small squeal and jump off the treadmill, bowing deeply in respect for their seniority. It was crazy to see how quickly they had progressed through training and how cohesive of a group they were. I could only hope to have half the amount of star power they possessed.

~Min Hwan~
I give a smile to the trainees as I enter the gym, dipping my head to them as they bow at us. I was already exhausted from our filming today, but as the leader of MARS, I had to make sure I kept up a positive energy for the group and for others who were observing us. "Keep up the good work," I say to the trainees, admiring how diligently they were working, as I follow after Ryeowook.

Watching the female trainees, I couldn't help but think back to my own days as a trainee. They were rough and extremely challenging, but the other members of MARS made it easier to get through and relying on them had helped me greatly on my journey to where we were today. With those memories in mind, I focus on my workout, hoping it might instill some energy into me.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Tue May 30, 2017 8:47 pm

~Na Ri~

My breath was heavier than I would have liked as my feet pounded away on the treadmill. I was focused only on the rough surface of the track which seemed to be the only thing I could feel at that point. My eyes detected So Ri and Eun Hui suddenly stop their exercises before I noticed MARS had entered the room. I haphazardly lumbered off of the treadmill before bowing in respect as they walked past, sweat dripping onto the mat as I bowed my head.

~Suho~

I followed the rest of my members into the room, my step light despite the filming we had done that day. I gave the trainees a nod when I noticed they had stopped their exercises to bow to us.

Instead of heading straight to the weight station, I went to one of the bars by the mirrors in the room to do a few stretches to prepare for a dance workout.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 30, 2017 8:55 pm

~Jung-Hee~

I look up from where I was stretching my legs on the ground, flicking my hair over my shoulder to get it out of my eyes. With a quiet gasp I see who had just walked in and quickly stood to bow, only looking up when I heard Min Hwan speak. I straightened up with a grateful smile and bowed my head in thanks for his advice.

Once they were past me I breathed out a sigh. This is what we all aspired to be, what we all dreamed of achieving. To be at the same status as MARS...maybe one day we could all get there.

Last edited by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Tue May 30, 2017 10:18 pm

~Hyun Ryu
As the last one in the room, I close the door behind us. I smile at the ladies but try not to look too long at them to betray any interest; it was better that I did so as to not make them feel like they were deserving of too much attention. After all, they were still training, and they would need to put in a lot of effort if they hoped to debut successfully. I didn't want to give them any false hopes.

However, my eyes did linger on one of the prettiest girls of the group. Perhaps not the one with the most sex appeal, but I had never considered that to be a measure of beauty of any rate. Quietly chastising myself, I removed my gaze and looked on ahead. Better not to think those type of thoughts - I had enough to worry about as it was anyways. Even if we had debuted, we still had a long way to go ourselves. It wasn't going to get any easier from here on out - in fact, some said it was only getting started, and that after debuting the schedule was much more hectic than before, which made sense but which was something I wasn't completely looking forward to. Still, this is what had to be done if I wanted to achieve my goals, so I would make the sacrifices that were necessary to do so to accomplish it.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum