Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed May 24, 2017 11:02 pm

~Jung-Hee~

I chewed lightly on my thumb nail as everyone spoke, nerves eating at me. I knew that everyone here had skill, many of them exceeding me in some areas. Even the girls in this group were better at me at many things.

"You're right we need to be more sure of ourselves," I agreed, "I can tell there's something great in all of us."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hime on Wed May 24, 2017 11:06 pm

- Usumi -

"I agree with Na Ri. I can feel fortune coming our way," I said optimistically, stretching my arm over my head.

- I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home -
Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed May 24, 2017 11:09 pm

~Eun-Hui~
I stretch my arms across my body and behind my neck as I loosen up my sore muscles. Truthfully, my body wasn't that sore from the practice today. It was difficult of course, and I was definitely feeling the effects of dancing for so long, but the movements had made me feel more alive than pained. I felt completely at home with the choreography and had managed to execute the steps as well as I practiced. I had a small mishap halfway through, but I was able to recover smoothly and continue on. My real worries for the day lied in my vocal practice. I knew I was on the lower end of the singers here so I wasn't satisfied with my performance. Singing was never my strong suit to begin with anyway. . .

I look to the others and offer them a smile. "I think we did well but I agree with SoRi; we shouldn't settle for this. If we don't keep pushing, we'll get left behind," I say, instantly reminiscing to my time at YG Entertainment. I had pushed for so hard and so long and was ready to debut, but other members got cut due to their lack of initiative and my unit disbanded as a result. I couldn't let the same thing happen here.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu May 25, 2017 1:30 am

~So Ri~
"Mm. I'm sure if we keep working hard, we might get something out of it. Now, I'm gonna go on a run. I need to lose another five pounds for my next weigh in..." I said, letting out a sigh; if I had anything, it was my appearance - so I needed to take care of that as well as I possibly could.

"Anyone wanna come with? I'm just gonna use the treadmills in the company gym."

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 1:32 am

~Eun Hui~
"Yeah I'll come with," I decide, rising and stretching out my back, placing my hands on my waist as I do. I sigh in satisfaction and begin tying up my hair as I face So Ri.

"Mind coming with me to my locker first? I just need to grab a couple of things real quick."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu May 25, 2017 1:34 am

~Na Ri~

"I really should come," I said as I inched closer to So Ri. My weigh in today hadn't gone as well as I had hoped by the company's standards so naturally, I had to fix it.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 am

~So Ri~
"Sure, sounds good to me. I wanna change shoes while I'm at it," I said, walking in direction of the lockers. My stomach grumbled, but I reminded myself that I couldn't eat dinner for a bit - not until after I worked out. If I wanted to succeed, I needed to stay thin and keep my skin clear.

"I think I'm gonna book a facial after this, too. My skin hasn't been at its best with all of the stress leading up to this evaluation..." I said, my hand running through the length of my hair.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Thu May 25, 2017 1:39 am

~Na Ri~

"I'll see you guys there," I called after them as I headed straight to the gym. Finding a spot in the back corner, I settled down onto the treadmill to begin my routine. As I looked around, I couldn't help but notice the age of some of the other trainees. They were so young, yet they were already worried about weight and figure.
Kane
Epic Creator
Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 1:41 am

~Eun Hui~
I smile at the two and turn to the others who performed in the group I was in today. "You guys can join us if you want! We should be there for a while," I offer before turning and jogging to catch up to So Ri.

I reach my locker and open it, pulling out a small duffel and a change of clothes. I take off the shoes I was wearing and change them for some others, placing the dirty ones in my bag.

"A facial sounds nice. I really want to take a long bath after today. . . Evaluations are way too rough! My last one went completely awful so I really need a good one this time around," I sigh, swinging the locker shut with a loud clang as I sling the duffel over my shoulder.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu May 25, 2017 1:48 am

~So Ri~
"Mhm. It is really stressful, considering that the higher-ups could nullify our time training so very easily," I said, slipping on my running shoes and grabbing my backpack out of my locker before shutting it and turning to Eun Hi.

"Speaking of evaluations, could you practice the choreo with me sometime? You seemed to really have it down pat," I said, strolling towards the gym.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum