FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by boyhoy on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:39 pm

~Eun Hui~
I risk a quick glance at the other trainees I was waiting with, at least the one's I could see without being too obvious that I was looking their way. Na Ri was here and I meet her eyes briefly before hurriedly looking away. Now was not the time to speak or make idle chatter. Even though she had helped me train a couple months ago, everyone here was now considered my competition.

My eyes land on another girl, So Ri, who I had completed evaluations with a few times in the past. My gaze narrows as it lands on her face; something was different about her. My breath catches in my throat as I realize what it was.

How did she have money for eyelid surgery?! Is her family that wealthy? There's no way she could afford it herself as a trainee. . . I think as I advert my glance, not wanting to make it seem like I was staring. She was lucky she was so beautiful, even more so now with her surgery. She would easily catch the eyes of the judges.

The number four taped across my chest in thin paper felt as if it was a hundred pound weight, threatening to crush me to the floor. I let out a deep exhale and set my shoulders back, head tilted to the sky. I could do this. I could do this. I could do this. I had practiced tirelessly for the past months in anticipation of this day. I had honed my skills to the best of my abilities and I would make sure the judges noticed me.

I could do this.

~Min Hwan~
I say nothing as the members discuss amongst themselves, my thoughts elsewhere. My arms were crossed and a piercing stare was directed at the door to the studio as if that would help me see through to what was going on inside the room. I was confused, and slightly frustrated, that the company hadn't told us why were were here. Especially if filming was going on, it could be potentially bad for our image if we went in without a clue of what to do or how to present ourselves.

I let out a low sigh and shift my position slightly, growing more apprehensive the longer we waited out here.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 am

-Na Ri-

I kept running my hand through my hair, my nervous habit unbroken. I knew that this was more than just a reality show for the people at home to watch and laugh and awe at. This was our entire future played out on their tv screens for amusement and promotion. It all felt wrong yet there was nothing inside of me that told me to quit. I still wanted to win with everything I had, and I swore I would.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum