Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Would You Rather?
Today at 12:32 am by Adrian

» Fairy Tail: Malevolence
Today at 12:30 am by Cana

» Camp Half-Blood [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 12:25 am by Hero of Time

» Celestial: Ophiuchus's Revenge (RPG Thread)
Today at 12:22 am by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Today at 12:15 am by Shaybaysasuke

» Post a song that represents you!
Yesterday at 11:58 pm by WritingBookworm

» Final Fantasy - GoL [Private RP]
Yesterday at 11:33 pm by Salphirix

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:29 pm by Ace

» The Person Under Me...
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by Hime

January 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:32 pm

-Na-Ri-

"Why don't we just work on holding first? Holding a low note is even helpful when you move onto higher ones," I said before I cleared my throat and took a steadying breath. Placing my hand on my chest, I let out a long and low note, hoping she would match it.

-Suho-

"There is something exciting about these filmings though. Even though they happen so early," I said, excited to dance and move around after being in the van for even a few minutes.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 pm

~Eun Hui~
I take a second to nervously clear my throat, anything to put this off a bit longer to be honest, before letting out a low note. Immediately I notice I'm off key and take a moment to adjust, finally finding the right key and matching her note. Temporary hiccup but we were all good for now, this I could handle.

~Min Hwan~
"It is rather exciting that we're getting these types of schedules, and so early after debuting at that. Regardless, I hope that we all have a good time together."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:24 am

-Na-Ri-

"That was good. You were able to self-adjust back onto the pitch. That's more than some people can do," I said, nodding encouragingly. It felt good to give something back. I held up a finger indicating that we were about to go higher before I let out a new note, just above our old one. I wanted to see how far she could go and which ones gave her the most trouble.

-Suho-

"I just hope Hyun can handle it. He is a youngster, after all, you know how they get." I said with a snicker. "He's already complaining about being tired."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:47 am

~Eun Hui~
I nod, feeling satisfied with her positive feedback for the time being at least. I notice she goes higher and I clear my throat again, anxious about what this was turning into.

I let out a note and hit the pitch immediately this time. We were still in my range and just doing simple notes so there wasn't much of an issue yet. Though I feared what would happen if we kept rising.

~Min Hwan~
"You think the youngest would have more energy than us, wouldn't you?" I grin playfully, nudging Hyun with my elbow.

"Are you looking forward to the filming, Hyun?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:51 am

~Hyun
"Huh?" I mutter, already having begun to nod off. "Oh, yeah, I am. I just want to make sure I have enough energy to give it my all. I don't like feeling tired before filming for that reason, if that makes sense."

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:53 am

~Min Hwan~
"Of course, that makes perfect sense. We won't bother you any more so get some sleep while you can, okay?"

I pass the phone back up to our manager, letting out a low breath. We had a lot on our plate today so I hoped the members were prepared.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:08 am

-Na-Ri-

I nodded encouragingly before going up yet again, moving out of the range that was normally comfortable for most people. What was most important was that she could hit it. We could work on holding later. She seemed to have a talent for at least being able to identify changes in pitch.

-Suho-

"You treat him too well," I said poking Min Hwan in the side before continuing with a jokingly fierce expression "I should be the leader here."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:12 am

~Hyun
"I don't think that would be very wise. You can't tell left from right," I mutter in my sleep.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 am

~Eun Hui~
I hear the note and realize that this is most likely the extent of my range. I go for the note anyway, briefly hitting it before my voice cracks shortly after. My cheeks flush red and I quickly stop singing, tilting my head to the ground to try and hide my growing embarrassment.

~Min Hwan~
I chuckle and shake my head at Suho's comment. "That's probably why you're not," I tease before frowning at the tension I could feel growing between the two. Hopefully I could diffuse it before it got out of hand.

"All that matters, regardless of age, is that we're a team. At the end of the day, we're here to support each other and make sure everyone has each other's backs. We won't get through this alone."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:40 am

-Na-Ri-

"You hit it," I said as I clapped my hands together, excited for her that she had even been able to hit it in the first place. "I think you can do this. We just need to work on being stable, and a big part of that is how you hold yourself. Make sure your head isn't tilted and straight on and your posture is perfectly straight. You'll be amazed how much that can do." I cleared my throat again before hitting the same note again, holding it out. 

-Suho-

"I did very well in school!" I said, even knowing I did not do very well in school. "I guess you're right, Min Hwan."

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum