FORUM RATING
Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Latest topics
» Harwell’s Institute for the Fairly Exceptional II
Today at 3:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» A Tired Hiatus
Yesterday at 6:21 am by Adrian

» [APP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:27 pm by WritingBookworm

» ✮ app thread ✮ Danmachi
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:28 am by LuciusCypher

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:02 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» « Asphodel »
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 am by Michael DeathFlame

» Irongale [APPS THREAD!]
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:16 pm by Hime

» [RP THREAD] L I M I N A L
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:21 am by Lady Senbonzakura

December 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

End of Year News (December 2017)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am by Adrian

(It's been one year since I made a news thread, oops)

Merry Christmas/Festivus/whatever holiday you do or do not celebrate!

2017 was a pretty busy year IRL for most of us - according to forum statistics, our busiest month was in June with 1671 total posts, meaning our post rate has been a little …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Adrian

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Adrian

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:17 am

-Na-Ri-

"I'm not sure," I said quietly as I looked myself over in the mirror before going to restart the song again. Looking at my reflection, I tried my best to move more fluidly than my usually precise and sharp movements. It felt different to let my body move a little more freely, but it also seemed to aid in this type of routine. Moving across the wooden floor of the training room, I didn't dare look at myself as I tried to blend her fluid style with my own.

"I just can't seem to get my hips right in this." My voice soft as I looked up at her. I wasn't usually one to practice with other people, generally going solo in the practice rooms. It was different, but almost a welcome change.

-Suho-

"I'm already hungry again," I mumbled as we made our way back to the car, our outing already over before it even really began.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:53 pm

~Eun Hui~
I nod, understanding her difficulty with that type of motion. It had taken a lot of practice for me to feel comfortable moving in that sort of way. I watch her dance, making some mental notes about her performance. She was definitely a great dancer, that's for sure. You could tell just by looking that she had rhythm and a nice flow to her movements, even if she looked uncomfortable with this style.

"Try to dip your body down a bit more and just kind of rotate instead of jerking your hips," I suggest. "If that doesn't work, maybe take that time to go off choreo and do a gesture or something to stand out?"

After speaking, I realized I was giving one of my competition advice on how they could improve which could in turn cause her to beat me out on this show. Though I strangely didn't mind; it felt good to be able to practice with someone and just work together instead of apart. I could really get used to this feeling.

~Min Hwan~
I chuckle at his statement, shaking my head slightly. "We did have to leave rather quickly," I admit. "We didn't get to enjoy ourselves as much as I would have liked. Though I hope you all liked the meal despite how short it was."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:53 pm

~Hyun
"Although it was extremely short, it almost felt like an eternity. Perhaps it was because I was running on an empty stomach," I comment.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:03 pm

-Na-Ri-

I followed her instructions, trying to nail down the movements as she described them. Looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes moving over my hips and legs as I moved, I noticed how the dance began to take form. My movements became less sharp and more fluid with every pointer she gave me. While I could never match her, her words seemed to lead me to loosen up just enough to rotate my hips in a smooth arc. I flashed a satisfied smile to myself in the mirror, my breath somewhat short from having to focus so much on the same movement over and over again.

-Suho-

"I wish we could go every day. That chicken was better than anything I've eaten in the past few months," I said excitedly as I clapped Min Hwan on the back in acknowledgment of his fine choice.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:27 pm

~Eun Hui~
My smile widens as I watch her succeed more and more with each step, her movements matching the music so effortlessly. It was crazy how quickly she progressed in literally a few minutes; she was incredibly talented to be able to do that.

I wait a bit and fall into step besides her, our movements identical as we dance along with the music. Again, taking a second to wink or go off the choreography in order to stand out, I get through the routine we had worked on and strike an ending pose as the song comes to a stop.

I breath heavily though a smile extends widely across my face as I look over at her. "That was amazing! And a lot of fun," I giggle lightly. I hadn't expected to enjoy practicing this much; it was normally a tense and anxiety producing time.

~Min Hwan~
Smiling at his compliment, I humbly dip my head in thanks. "It was excellently prepared. I'm glad you all recommended chicken in the first place."

I climb into the back seat of the car that was waiting for us and pull out my phone to scroll through some entertainment news. It was important to keep my eye out for other groups that were promoting and check their places on the charts. I probably shouldn't make such a big deal about that kind of stuff, but I couldn't help but be curious.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

-Na-Ri-

I returned her smile with an albeit smaller one but a smile still. Stretching out my leg on the bar attached to the wall, I thought of how I could help her as she helped me. It seemed only right even though this was meant to be the time when we turned against one another.

"Do you want to do some vocal work? I always enjoy it, and it's a great cool down from all this dancing?" I offered, my eyes cast down from her.

-Suho-

"Can you believe that they won first?" I said, commenting over Min Hwan's shoulder as I read the news.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:57 pm

~Eun Hui~
My smile fades as she mentions vocal work and my gaze drops to the floor. I was really awful at singing, the company made sure to let me know that often. Every time we had evaluations, I would rank near the bottom when it came to singing. I just didn't have the voice that some of these other girls had. They had talent in that area and I didn't.

I sigh and raise my gaze to lay on her once more. "Sure, I'll give it a shot. Singing's not really my thing, you know, but it can't hurt to practice more! Maybe I'll get better!" Fat chance of that happening.

~Min Hwan~
"Their comeback was highly anticipated and the song was produced to appeal to the masses here," I reply with a sigh as I gaze at the news. It would be tough beating out a senior group when we just debuted, but I couldn't help but dream big for us. I wanted our name to be on that headline so that all the work my members and I did would be worth it.

"It's going to be hard to stand out when there's groups of this caliber out there. We need to work even harder to make sure our name is known."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:10 pm

-Na-Ri-

Hearing the disappointment in her voice, I couldn't help but glance up at her face as it fell. My own face softened as I considered what I knew about her past assessments and training sessions where I had never even interacted with her.

"I'm sure we can do it together. What parts do you find the most challenging?" I asked, wondering how best to help her.

-Suho-

"That reminds me. We have a taping in a few hours don't we?" I inquired before letting out a loud yawn, not bothering to cover my mouth as I stretched my arms over my head, hitting the shallow roof of the van. To be honest, I wasn't even sure of the schedule. It was normal to just be told where to go and when rather than us keeping track ourselves.

Honorary Patron
Honorary Patron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:13 pm

~Hyun
"Do we? I was kind of hoping to take a nap. All that greasy food makes me tired..." I mumble, yawning after I finish speaking.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:24 pm

~Eun Hui~
"Uuuuh. . . All of it?" I reply with a nervous laugh, trying to pass it off as a joke.

"I guess I just struggle with staying stable and hitting some of the higher notes. And sometimes I drift off key. . ."

~Min Hwan~
"Yeah, that sounds about right," I reply, leaning forward and tapping our manager on the shoulder so he could pass back our schedule. Normally I wouldn't look too deeply into it, but Suho had sparked a curiosity in me.

I take the phone and scroll through to try and see what else was on the schedule for the day. "Take a nap now, on our way there. We'll wake you when we get to the location," I suggest to Hyun as I peer at the screen.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum