Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Sentinel

» Naruto: Will of Fire [RP Thread]
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by boyhoy

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:43 pm by WritingBookworm

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Yesterday at 12:09 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute: Resonance
Yesterday at 1:21 am by WritingBookworm

» Winter Night
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:13 pm by Comrade Squid

» [APPLICATIONS THREAD] Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 pm by WritingBookworm

» Infinity's Row: Untold Stories
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:41 pm by Michael DeathFlame

December 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Seoulite[SGRP]

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seoulite[SGRP]

Post by boyhoy on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:39 pm

~Eun Hui~
"A survival show," I mutter to Usumi, my body feeling clammy already after reading the poster. I manage to keep a confident and almost mighty persona about me, but my insides were doing flips and twists and moving around more than I would ever like to admit. "They're putting us through a survival show. . ."

I clench my hands to calm my nerves, holding my head higher in the air. Despite all the nerves and uncertainty I felt, I had to remain confident and positive. I had to keep thinking I could do this and that I would succeed. I would crush the competition and debut. I wouldn't let myself get this close and not make it; not for a second time in my trainee career. The competition would be stiff and I hated to go against some people I had bonded with, but I needed to do what was necessary.

I glance over and find some random girl trainee sizing me up. I do the same to her and mouth "Bring it, bitch!" before looking forward once more.

~Min Hwan~
"And for them to be going through a competition show? That's brutal. . ." I trail off, instantly feeling sorry for these trainees. The training process was rough enough without the added pressure of a survival show to make things even more difficult.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 pm

~Hyun Ryu
"Do we know who is competing?" I ask.

Influential Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 pm

~Min Hwan~
"I caught a glimpse of the flier through the crowd of girls around it and I'm pretty sure every female trainee within a certain age range is expected to compete," I reply, thinking back to recall the information from the flier. My mind drifts to the female trainees we saw in the gym last night and I figured they would be competing.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 pm

~So Ri~
I felt gazes on my back, gazes from every direction as the people around me started sizing each other up. I winced at the attention and my hand reached to smooth the length of my black ponytail. I had made the mistake of wearing a light pink tracksuit today, which did nothing to help me blend in among the other trainees that were mostly dressed in varying shades of black, white, and grey. I felt like some type of winged creature pinned beneath a sharp light and a magnifying glass.

However, I would have to stand up if I wanted any shot at debuting. So, I stood up straight and met their gazes calmly and with resolve. If I made myself known as a weakling then I would be treated as one. With that, I strutted out of the room and headed back into training as I awaited the schedule.

~Ryeowook~
“We’ll see soon enough, I suppose. I can’t imagine how hostile SM must be for the female trainees right now…”

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:43 pm

~Suho~

"It must be so miserable!" I said as I looked out the window, gazing at my reflection rather than the scenery.

~Na Ri~

My body protested as I walked with small, graceful steps across the common room. It begged for me to rest, to stop pushing myself night after night, day after day. But, with this competition on the horizon, I couldnt.

"So Ri! Wait up," I called as I jogged after her, my voice slightly strained.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:13 pm

~Min Hwan~
I nod in agreement with Ryenwook's statement before pulling out my phone. After a quick review of the day's schedule sent to us by our manager, I head to social media to post some updates and check in with fans to occupy my time.

~Eun Hui~
I pull my hair into a ponytail as I hold my duffel tighter and strut off towards the area with the practice rooms. I knew it would only be a matter of time before the shock wore off and these girls would be fighting for space to train; I had to get there quickly to secure a spot for myself. I needed as much time as possible to build up my skills before this show started.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm

~Suho~

I began to hum as I looked around the van at my group mates. My humming turned to flat out singing which I wasn't too good at compared to some of the other guys.

"Min Hwan! Join in!"

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm

(I miss this)

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:56 pm

~Ryeowook~
"I wonder if it will be worse than how it was when we were trainees, though. Our time before debut was just like a reality show without cameras," I said, something akin to sadness flickering on my face before it assumed its normal expression.

"It's not like it gets much better after debut, either. The first few years are damn rough," I said, fingers thrumming on my thigh; we were still in those years, after all. Although we had reached a high popularity level within Korea, we had still yet to solidify our spot as the number one boy group.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 am

-Suho-

I moved to respond to Ryeowook, my hand moving down to my neck where a black mask rested before the van stopped in front of the fried chicken restaurant. It wasn't anything much, more a stand set back into the facade of the buildings with a few tables spilling out onto the street, but a huge glass viewing case sat on the table filled with brightly illuminated chicken, the heating filaments glistening off the grease.

I let out an audible squeak of excitement before I went to shove the van door open, my hand pulling the mask onto my face as I exited. My hand wrapped under my red China PR soccer jersey as I scratched my stomach, my shirt lifting slightly.

Epic Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum