Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Post by Cana on Wed May 24, 2017 9:47 pm

~Violette~
"Violette. Nice to meet you all; I'm looking forward to working with everyone," I said, smiling as my eyes scanned the others. They looked solid enough, and if they weren't up to par, I was confident I could take care of myself.

"Also, I don't have cooties. You can shake my hand, you know," I said, eyebrow raised at the ginger guy who introduced himself as Kai.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Thu May 25, 2017 5:48 pm

~Kai~

I nod to each of the players as they walk up and end up chuckling at Violette. "Can't be too careful in a game like this. I've played plenty of games where pretty women end up as enemies." I say, meeting her gaze for a moment before, just in time, Etton addresses the crowd.

"Let's meet our fate. We'll show this boss who's.... boss." He pauses awkwardly for a moment before beginning to push the large doors open.

I turn towards the doors quickly, dismissing what I'd said before and say, "Let's go."
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm

@Hero of Time wrote:~Kai~

I nod to each of the players as they walk up and end up chuckling at Violette. "Can't be too careful in a game like this. I've played plenty of games where pretty women end up as enemies."

(Just like my ex-wife)

~Helion~

I nodded and began to follow Kai towards the doors.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Thu May 25, 2017 9:17 pm

~Angel~

I grin and push my hair out of my eyes, following Kai and the others out the door, "Let's do this!"

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Thu May 25, 2017 10:23 pm

~Lexios~
"Well, it appears it is time for us to get moving," I agree as I walk with the others off to whatever horrors awaited us on the first boss floor.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 am

~Violette~
I follow the others and decide not to respond. Instead, I allowed my hand to tighten on the hilt of my blade as we enter. No matter what happened beyond the door, I needed to survive and would try my damnedest to ensure that I didn't die with so much life left in me.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:29 pm

~Kai~

As the large crowd pushes into the room, whether by fear or courage, an eerie silence takes hold. I, along with my group, shuffled off to the left side as the formation demanded, while Etton and the main force formed a broad V formation.

The large doors closed behind us and I drew my sword and shield. Two lights popped into existence in the middle of the darkness before us, low to the ground. The sounds of creaking bones resounded through the cavern as the lights rose higher and higher until, finally, they stopped about twenty feet in the air.

Small pockets of blue crystals all around the circular chamber suddenly sprung to life, illuminating the towering boss before us. A name appeared before it, along with three health bars. DayStalker.

It looked like a normal enough skeleton, yeah, but with town garments and a cloven-in-two helmet that hung around its neck. Its red eyes peered down at our group as it drew a large sword and shield. Red smoke puffed in four places around its feet which, when cleared, revealed groups of smaller skeletons, each wielding a shortsword. Skeltans.

All I heard was Etton yell, "CHARGE!" and not a moment too soon, as I was starting to feel an overwhelming fear. In that moment, I made a choice.

I ran forward towards the closest group of Skeltans as the DayStalker took one step forward, shaking the ground. It was large, yes, but far slower than its minions, and the four of our groups were able to meet the groups of skeltans before the boss was able to strike any of us.

I saw the closest skeltan in the closest group, and it seemed to see me. In fact I felt its soulless eye sockets staring me down as it held its sword aloft. With a yell of determination, I closed the distance between us and swung my sword downwards towards its skull.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 pm

~Lexios~
I remain calm as I see the large creature blink into existence in front of the group, emitting its puff of red smoke as it summons its minions to attack. As soon as I hear the command to charge, I leap into action, sprinting forward toward the group of Skeltans closest to us. I draw my sword off my back as I run, glancing over as I see Kai engage in combat with one of the minions. I sprint past and with a yell, slash my sword at one of the others within this group.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:36 pm

~Angel~

The boss's eyes sweep over our rag-tag team of fighters and a shiver goes down my spine, fear rooting me to the ground. What the hell am I doing?

The only thing that snaps me back to (what we now have to call) reality is Etton's order to charge. And charge I do.

Pushing my fears aside I held my weapons in a firm grip and ran for the Skeltan closest to me. Leaping up into the air I block its weapon with my shield and bring my mace down on top of its skull with a sickening crunch.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 pm

~Violette~
I'm momentarily frozen in shock as I see the creature; I had been mentally preparing myself for this moment, and yet the image before me paralyzed me with fear. The realization that the monstrosity in front of me had the ability to take my life, my real life, was like ice water rushing all over me. It froze me right in my place.

However, as its red eyes meet mine, my body jumps into action. Sometimes, not thinking and just doing was the best course of action.

It's not real, I said to myself, only half believing the words. I leapt upwards and allowed my sword to connect with the Skeltan in a succession of fast, well-aimed jabs.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top