Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
July 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Post by Cana on Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

~Violette~
My eyebrows lifted at this formality, a bit taken aback by the flowery words he was using.

"Mm. It's tentative, though. I might be swapping it out soon, although I quite like it. Still, there are a lot of other one-handed swords to explore. This is Sword Art Online, after all," I said, the words bitter on my tongue as I frowned.

"I think I'll be turning in for the night. Good luck tomorrow," I said, waving as I slipped out of the tavern.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

~Kai~

For a while, I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling, still coming to grips with what was happening. "Tomorrow, I might die," I mutter, as if saying it aloud would make it any more real to me.

"But I won't..." And I drift off into sleep.

~~~~~~

I swiped down and looked at the clock in my inventory. 8:50

Looking around, I noticed most of the crowd from the day before was already here, sharpening weapons or doing stretches. At the latter, I chuckle to myself from the rock I sat on, Won't do you any extra good....

From the front of the group, near the large set of oaken doors, I heard the voice of Etton chime up, "Alright, today's the day! We'll forge the path forward for those who are trapped in this game, and we won't let that boss stand in our way! Now, the first of the teams will be blahblah, blah, bl-" I zone out for a moment, realizing I hadn't equipped my sword after sleeping. Once that had been taken care of, I pay attention once more, and not a moment too late, "The second group will be Kai, Violette, Lexios, Helion, and Angel. The third group..."

Guess I had to meet other players before too long, I think to myself as I swipe through the air and click on the "Social" button. From there, I add the four other character names to a party because I knew asking around would take too much time.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 pm

~Lexios~
I hear my name called and realize I would be in the same group as Violette, the girl I met yesterday. The others I didn't recognize, but shortly after our group was announced, I receive a pop up near my head from the one named Kai. I jab my finger on the accept button and wait for the others to do the same.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 pm

~Violette~
Same guy as yesterday, hmm? Good thing I played nice, I thought, accepting the request and waiting on the others.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Tue May 23, 2017 7:45 pm

~Kai~

Looking around, I see two names turn from blue to green. Through the crowd, I manage to make out what they look like. In the corner of my vision, I notice Violette and Lexios. Hmm...
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 23, 2017 8:18 pm

~Angel~

I glanced up from the table I had been staring blankly at when my name is called. I stood up, getting on my tip toes to try and spot the others who were in my group. These would be the people who would hopefully help keep me alive and the ones I would try and protect.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

~Kai~

Two more names turn green in the crowd and I see the four health bars under mine with the corresponding names. So, here they are. Guess now's as good a time as ever.

I walk over to a couple of them - the first who had accepted the party request - and transfer my sword to my left hand so I could offer my right to shake. "I'm Kai," I say to the blonde guy across from me while giving the girl beside him a polite nod. "Looks like we'll be fighting together."
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Wed May 24, 2017 8:03 pm

~Lexios~
I give a small grin and clasp his hand in mine, shaking it before lowering it to my side. "Lexios. Pleasure to meet you. And yes, it would appear we are. I look forward to it," I say simply.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Wed May 24, 2017 8:15 pm

~Angel~

I heard the names Kai and Lexios and remembered they were in my group. I took a breath, wiped my hands on my outfit to straighten it out, and walked over to them with a smile.

"Hey guys! I'm Angel," I introduced, "Excited to be fighting with all of you."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Wed May 24, 2017 9:41 pm

~Helion~

"Hey," I said, raising my hand to the rest of the group. "I'm Helion. Glad to meet you all."
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top