Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Post by Cana on Mon May 22, 2017 12:03 am

~Violette~
"Sorry, it's my fault. I'm just bad at paying attention with this stuff already and then you're right next to me, so... Erm, I would've moved, but it's pretty full. My apologies," I said, offering an apologetic smile as I decided to end my dialogue before I dug myself into a hole. I didn't want to piss anyone off, especially when I would be putting my life in their hands come tomorrow.

My attention shifted back to Etton, mind soaking up all of the details - one mistake could cost me my life, after all.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 22, 2017 12:09 am

~Lexios~
"Oh no, it was my fault, truly. I should have been more attentive to those around me. I apologize for my ignorance," I say hurriedly, hoping she wasn't offended. It would suck if this encounter ended up killing me down the road.

I open my mouth to introduce myself but see she had already turned back to Etton. Not wanting to disturb her again, I shut my mouth and glance around my surroundings again.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 pm

"... so we don't die. Our formation will be a little tricky, but a few beta testers have collaborated and have come up with a setup that they think will work," Etton continues. "I will lead a force of tanks straight for the boss. We will attempt to surround it, which will hamper its movement. While this is happening, four small teams will split off to deal with the Skeltans; after they die, we converge on the boss and slowly work down his health."

"Boss loot will go to whoever deals the final blow. Same with mob loot. Don't let that give you overconfidence, however, for your lives are all on the line."

~Kai~

I finish my drink and swipe down with my right hand to open my inventory. Sturdy Blade.... Sturdy Buckler...

I'll need some new gear if I'm to survive here for much longer...

I sigh, looking up at my health bar in the corner of my vision. There's a lot that could go wrong tomorrow, but I'm not ready to die. And I won't die before the second floor is unlocked. That'd just be humiliating...

I press a small white button floating next to my stein and it instantly refills (and 8 cor is drained from my inventory).

"We'll meet at the boss door at 9 AM tomorrow and we'll head in together. With any luck, we'll be advancing to floor 2 by noon." I hear Etton say before he raises his glass, which I copy (as do many others throughout the hall). It was exciting, truthfully, to be finally progressing through this game. I'd played enough MMOs in the past to know that this is only the beginning of the danger, but at least we'll be doing things and seeing new areas.
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm

~Helion~

I raised my glass along with Etton and everyone else. Truthfully, I was fairly certain I would die going into this dungeon. Then again, I had a feeling I would die while playing this game so, what the hell? Might as well go down with a fight.
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon May 22, 2017 11:34 pm

~Violette~
I raise my glass along with the others before taking a sip and wearily smiling. At least we were doing something to get out of this mess. In the week since the incident, I had been grinding to level my character as much as possible; some real action would be a nice change, and for that I was excited.

"Thanks again for, uhm, complying. I appreciate it," I said, offering the dude a nod. Staying in everyone's good graces was in my best interest.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 12:21 am

~Lexios~
I raise my glass with the group and allow a half smile to appear before taking a sip of my ale, the taste of the liquid feeling far too real for what was supposed to be a virtual reality video game. I internally sigh as I lower the stein and gaze once more at the acquired players. Who knew how many of us were to make it out of here. Hell, most of us may not even survive this level. But if going with this could in anyway help the others get through this and end this nightmare we were all living, I was willing to take the chance.

I'm a bit surprised as I hear the girl speak again, wondering slightly why she was continuing this conversation. I thought it was over but apparently she had more to say on the matter. I smile at her again, dipping my head. "It's truly no problem. I was in the wrong so it was only natural," I insist.

I pause a moment before deciding maybe it would help to know some of these people more. This girl could be the difference between me living and dying when we got into the dungeon. "I'm Vi- Lexios. It's nice to meet you," I say with a grin, stumbling slightly over my name. The thought of using an in game name for introductions was one I hadn't fully mastered yet and I silently curse myself for looking so stupid in front of a potential party member.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

~Violette~
"Violette," I said, dipping my head in return and offering a soft smile; though he seemed a tad prickly in the beginning, he seemed like a decent guy.

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Lexios. I hope we can work together well in the future and the during the boss fight tomorrow."

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Tue May 23, 2017 1:55 am

~Lexios~
"Likewise, Violette. It would be a privilege to fight by your side with the others as we attempt to defeat the foes before us," I return with a smile. Maybe she wasn't as horrible as I original thought after all. And more allies never hurt. I raise my stein in her direction as a sort of cheers and take another sip of my ale before setting the mug down once more.

I look at her for any weapons to try and see if I could determine how she fought and my eyes settle on a rapier just barely visible as it peeks out from behind her back. "A rapier, hmm?" I remark, raising my eyebrows at the weapon. "Interesting choice."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Tue May 23, 2017 2:42 pm

~Kai~

Once I'd finished my second round, I push myself up from the bench I'd been sitting on for the past hour and step outside. The small town almost reminded me of home. Home.... if I ever get to see it again. I chuckle at my own foolishness; I can't give up before I've even started.

Taking a deep breath, I walk towards the inn where I'd rented a room for the night. Modest, but I needed to save my Cor. Who knew what I'd want to spend it on on the higher levels. As I think of the higher levels, though, I feel the tug of despair deep in my stomach. It all goes down tomorrow. My life'll be in the hands of strangers...
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Tue May 23, 2017 3:01 pm

~Angel~

I hadn't bought a drink (even in a virtual reality I hadn't acquired a taste for beer) but nodded my head in respect at the end of the man's speech. Tomorrow was the day where our fates would be decided. Standing up I brushed my hair over my shoulders and headed out the door with my mace still in hand. I decided to walk the streets, enjoying the cool night air and not wanting to go to the room I had rented just yet.

"In this whole world, everything is the dream of the butterfly."
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top