Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

Latest topics
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Post by Hero of Time on Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Based on the light novels/Anime series

In the year 2022, a game was announced that, when coupled with a fantastic Virtual Reality device called the NerveGear, would transport the player into the fantastic floating fortress, Aincrad, where they, along with people all across Japan and North America, could battle monsters and progress through a 100-level dungeon in hopes of reaching the Ruby Palace on top and fighting the final boss.

This game sounded amazing, especially if it could deliver on its promises, and Sword Art Online sold out its 20,000 copies in hours. The beta soon started, and the world was sold on this wonderful Virtual MMO.

Launch day finally came, and thousands of people across Japan and North America (where the two SAO servers were supported) plugged in their NerveGears and said, "Link start!" To begin the connection.

20,000 players began playing Sword Art Online that day. However, it was soon discovered that the Log Out button was missing from the menu. The players were confused, but their questions were answered when they were teleported to the square in the Town of Beginnings, where Akihiko Kayaba, the creator of SAO, appeared before them and gifted each of them an item called "Mirror," which they all equipped. Instantly, their avatars changed to their real-world bodies, and panic began to ensue. Kayaba told the players that they could not leave the game until they finished all 100 Floors, and if they died due to any cause, the NerveGear would send deadly microwaves into their brain, killing their real body.    

No small number of players died that night, whether on accident or by design, but the rest knew that they had to get serious if they were ever to see their families again.

The Form
Name:
Alias (In-game name):
Appearance (*For Face and body reference. Clothes will be different, naturally):
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above):
Other Information:

The Party
*This is a full SGRPG*

Kai:
Name: Adam Neale
User: Hero of Time
Alias (In-game name): Kai
Appearance:
Spoiler:

*Attached Picture
   *6' tall
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): One-handed sword and a small buckler that he keeps strapped to his back.
Other Information: He's 19

Lexios:
Name: Victor Monroe
User: boyhoy
Alias (In-game name): Lexios
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): A one handed sword
Other Information: He's 18 years old. Not sure if that matters but woo.

Violette:
Name: Viola Winter
User: Cana
Alias: Violette
Appearance:
appearance:
Basic Weapon Choice: One-handed sword
Other info:

Helion:
Name: Blake Thompson
User: Sentinel
Alias (In-game name): Helion
Appearance (*For Face and body reference. Clothes will be different, naturally):
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): Two-handed sword
Other Information: 19 year old from Canada

Angel:
Name: Maya Seijiki
User: Shaybaysasuke
Alias (In-game name): Angel
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): A 1 handed mace and a shield.
Other Information:

Last edited by Hero of Time on Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Fri May 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Name: Maya Seijiki
Alias (In-game name): Angel
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): A 1 handed mace and a shield.
Other Information:

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 pm

Name: Victor Monroe
Alias (In-game name): Lexios
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): A one handed sword
Other Information: He's 18 years old. Not sure if that matters but woo.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Fri May 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Name: Viola Winter
Alias: Violette
Appearance:
appearance:
Basic Weapon Choice: One-handed sword
Other info:

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel on Sat May 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Name: Blake Thompson
Alias (In-game name): Helion
Spoiler:
Basic Weapon Choice (from those listed above): Two-handed sword
Other Information: 19 year old from Canada
Sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

http://ccforums.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinel_Hub

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero of Time on Sun May 21, 2017 2:48 pm

One week has passed since the announcement that Sword Art Online is now a death game. The players within have heard nothing else from the outside world, though the majority were transported to hospitals, where their vitals could be monitored.

Within the game, 400 people have died, their souls lost forever, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel: The Assault Team (a team comprised of the most skilled players) were able to locate a boss room in the dungeon on the first floor.
This news was quickly spread across the first floor of Aincrad, and a group of 30 from the Assault Team now sat in an inn in the Town of Beginnings, discussing the boss.

"... and from what we can gather from the beta testers' information, this boss will wield a tower shield and a greatsword. In addition, it will have three health bars, and, upon discovering that we are there, it will summon its minions. These minions are called Skeltans, and they each have a shield and a sword."

~Kai~

I take a sip of my ale while I listen to the man - a mace-user named Etton - speak about what we would be facing tomorrow in the boss raid. From what I gathered from his speech and from a beta tester that I'd conversed with, the boss was called a DayStalker, and it was something like a huge skeleton.

I take another sip and raise an eyebrow. It tastes so real.... a little too real.

Hero of Time
Administrator
Administrator

http://creativitycenter.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm

~Angel~

This was nuts. Here I was, sitting in a virtual bar talking about what was probably going to kill me tomorrow. It had been a week and I still wasn't coming to terms with this situation well.

Brushing my hair behind my ear I took a calming breath and went back to polishing my mace while the man continued to speak.

Give thanks <3
Shaybaysasuke
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 21, 2017 10:09 pm

~Lexios~
I sit at a table near the main hub of people, intensely listening to the conversations at hand. With the element of death such a real possibility now, it was more vital than ever to make sure I was as informed as possible before heading into these dungeons. With 400 dead and no way to communicate to the outside world, this was my life now. I needed to make sure I survived to return to my world.

I run a stone down the length of my sword, listening to the already familiar scrap of metal being sharpened. As I do, I glance around my immediate areas, noting the members of the large group we had acquired throughout the week.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 21, 2017 11:20 pm

~Violette~
I sat at a main table with my head resting on the heel of my hand, my eyes boredly tracing the outlines of the people surrounding me as my fingers thrummed on the surface of the table. Truthfully, the reality of the situation I was in had yet to hit me. Video games were an escape, something I entertained myself to temporarily forget the less savory parts of my life, and yet this one was now my reality.

I gently shook my head. Lamenting over what was happening wouldn’t fix it - action would, which is why I was here.

I listened to the details of the meeting, my mind only partially elsewhere, before my senses were interrupted by the sound of a sword being sharpened. I frowned to myself as I struggled to focus on what Etton was saying. Such information was crucial, so I put a warm smile onto my face and tapped the blonde guy next to me on the shoulder.

“I’m sorry, I really hate to ask, but could do you do that a another time? It’s a bit distracting,” I said, trying to be as nice as possible as to not piss anyone off. I inwardly cringed at my own words, hoping it wouldn't come off as catty, but things usually came out wrong at the worst times. Such is the fate when you have a case of RBF.

Last edited by Cana on Sun May 21, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 21, 2017 11:29 pm

~Lexios~
I turn to the voice and raise an eyebrow at the girl. Did she not want me to make sure my sword was in appropriate condition for the upcoming battle? Besides, given how close we were to Etton and the noise of the inn, it wasn't like I would be the distracting factor here.

Though I say none of this and simply wink the stone away back into my inventory. I was about done anyway so it wouldn't hurt. "My apologies. With all the other sounds of the inn, I didn't realize this would be so distracting," I say, offering a small smile to hopefully offset any ill perceived tone that may have been found in my voice. I didn't want to be on a bad foot with anyone in this party, especially people I barely knew like this girl, so I needed to make sure I stayed in line now more than ever.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top