Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun May 14, 2017 9:33 pm

~Kdin~

I let out a soft chuckle and leaned into his palm, "No it's ok, I'll tell you."

He had just opened up to me and I trusted him more than anyone I had before, so I knew I could tell him anything.

"I don't want to make this sound too sad but...I've been on my own for about 8 years. I'd wake up from all those nightmares with no one with me and it just became the norm," I explained, knowing I was still being vague but not wanting to scare him, "Those dreams, along with everything else that's happened over the past few weeks...there's just been a lot on my mind."

I let another smile form on my lips as I continued, trying to make it sound a little happier, "But now I have you. I don't have to be alone anymore and honestly it makes me so happy just to have you here with me. I didn't want to be the super clingy boyfriend but I was just sitting awake in my room and I missed you."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 14, 2017 10:28 pm

~Bryce~
The beginning of her reply sends a chill down my spine and I rub my arms as if to ward it away. The image of Carrie once again pops into my mind and I shudder lightly at the thought before thrusting it from my consciousness.

I stare up at the night sky, unable to meet her gaze any longer. The countless number of twinkling stars above has me mesmerized for a moment and I find myself getting lost in the black abyss jutting out between the beacons of light.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I finally say in response to her statement about sleep. I let the conversation die as I finally break my hold with the sky and turn my gaze downward.

After a few moments of silence, I meet her eyes once more. "Do you ever regret choosing this lifestyle? Ever have second thoughts on being a spy?" I ask, the word spy sounding suddenly foreign as it moves past my lips. The question was out of the blue, I know, but I was curious nonetheless. I didn't know much about Juliette so maybe this would help me learn something new.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 14, 2017 10:56 pm

~Juliette~
I blinked at his question, which had come rather out of the blue; however, I didn't question his reasons and merely quirked an eyebrow as I thought about it.

"Hmm," I said, my hand reaching for a strand of my hair to twirl around my finger as I bit my lip. My thoughts cycled back to my past. Truthfully, I enjoyed my previous gig as an assassin almost more so than the spying career; however, it could obviously be taxing at time and there was also the case of my abandoned mother. Normally, I wouldn't speak of the subject, but I figured that Bryce could be trusted well enough.

"Sometimes, yes. There's someone that I was supposed to protect, but it became too much and I ran away," I said, letting out a sigh as I felt the familiar weight of guilt on my heart. I had always been running away from that responsibility - the hard work in school, the constant overachievement, and my competitive nature were always to seek the approval from the father I would never gain it from and to win some kind of honor for my mother. So, I turned to the more illegal line of work and the sex to fill that void.

And that's why you're a coward.

"I do regret that... More than I'd like to admit. Though, beyond that, I think I'm fairly well suited for this line of work. I've never exactly been warm and fluffy when I don't want to be and, from what I've experienced, I'm fairly good at it," I said, nodding to myself. My eyes returned to Bryce.

"What about you?"

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 15, 2017 1:28 am

~Bryce~
I stay silent, pondering her answer, trying to determine whether she was deceiving me or not. As for as I could tell, she was being honest. I hadn't heard so much about her past before, and she was a hard character to pin down, but I sensed honesty in her tone and her demeanor. Besides, I didn't see any reason for her to be lying.

I take a moment to collect myself and gather my own thoughts before answering. I wanted to show her the same courtesy that she showed me. Truth should be met with truth.

"It sounds like you have a lot you are carrying with you. To that, I can relate. While I enjoyed my previous job before coming here, especially working alongside my family, that changed very quickly and I am rather glad to have left that life behind. My family. . . Well, I don't know what to make of my parents. . ." I trail off, not really wanting to delve onto the subject any further.

"As for being here at Evergreen, it seems to be a decent place. I was never doubting Carrie and I's abilities and I knew we would excel to some degree here. Though with the lack of knowledge about this place, I wasn't sure if we should come here. But I'm pretty satisfied with our decision to attend. I guess I hope that maybe being here could help erase the past to some extent. That doing good here would help change what I did. . . I don't know how, but maybe it'll help me be at peace. And as long as Carrie is safe. . . Well, it beats our situation before at any rate," I conclude with a shrug.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon May 15, 2017 1:51 am

~Juliette~
"Mhm," I said, nodding to myself as I listened to Bryce's answer and simultaneously examining his profile. The more I listened, the more I realized that perhaps we were more alike than I originally thought and the same could be said for the rest of the students studying at Evergreen.

"I certainly second you on that. Evergreen is a good... fresh start for most of its students, no matter the line of work we're being trained for. No one knows your background here. In that regard, it doesn't really matter how seedy or painful it was," I said, my hand reaching again for a strand of hair as I gave the moon a good luck. However, I quickly dropped it and shifted my gaze back to Bryce.

"You know, I'm really happy that I've gotten to know you. If you haven't noticed, I haven't made a ton of friends here because I mostly prefer to keep to myself and, well, they didn't exactly seem to be worth the effort. You're really nice to talk to. I just thought you were cute," I said, hand lifting to cover my mouth as I laughed.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 15, 2017 2:01 am

~Bryce~
I nod along with her assessment of Evergreen being a fresh start. It was a relief to share a bit about myself, but I felt more comfortable knowing nobody really knew about my past. It was, as she said, a fresh start.

Though the second part of her reply causes my cheeks to heat and I quickly look down in an attempt to cover it up. I let out a small laugh as I calm myself down and meet her gaze once more.

"Well I can say the same for you. I didn't expect to make friends here and I didn't think it would be easy to socialize with people, especially someone like you. You seemed kind of intimidating and I didn't really expect you to notice me. I mean, you're like wow and I'm just like eh. But talking to you. . . It just feels so effortless and it helps me relax in a place like this. I'm really glad I got to meet you, Juliette," I smile at her, reaching out and softly squeezing her hand before letting go and returning it to my side.

I never expected to meet someone like Juliette in a place like this. From having socialized with nobody except my family for so long, I didn't think I would be able to interact with someone like her. And for her to think I was cute? It was hard to believe. The more time I spent with her, the more I wanted to think that this could turn into something. I didn't think I was one for romantic relationships, but being with her. . . it felt right. Though how could I think of something like that in a place like this. With people dying more often than not, it was crazy to think about romance. . . Right?

Well, one could dream, couldn't they?

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon May 15, 2017 2:17 am

~Juliette~
"I do think we make a good fit... I'm so glad I helped you with your PDA at breakfast the first morning," I said, cheeks faintly flushing from his slew of compliments; sure, I was used to them, but they felt more meaningful when someone has actually gotten to know you as opposed to just staring at your legs(which are very nice nonetheless).

"And you're definitely not "eh," I said, as a smile curled onto my lips and my head tilted towards his, my gaze dipping downward before meeting his eyes. I scooted a bit closer, my hand reaching to reclaim his and squeezing it back.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Mon May 15, 2017 2:43 am

~Bryce~
I can't help but smile wider at her compliment, my heart starting to beat faster as I feel our hands making contact once more. I see the gaze in her eyes and am unable to turn away, captivated by her beauty in this moment. Everything felt just as one would imagine romance to feel like. I wasn't sure if I was reading the signs right but I guess there was one way to tell. Maybe it was crazy to think of romance at a time like this, but what the hell? What's wrong with being crazy?

I lean in, closing my eyes and gently locking my lips with hers. My pulse races as a feeling of warmth rushes over me, my heart threatening to beat outside of my chest. I had no prior conception of what love should be like or how it should feel, but somehow I knew. This was it. With the electricity from this kiss racing through my body, I could tell I was starting to fall in love with her.

My breath catches in my throat and I slowly pull away, unable to keep the contact any longer. My cheeks were red, though if it was from embarrassment or from the heat of the moment, I wasn't sure. Regardless, I continue to stare into her eyes, wondering what her reaction would be to what just happened and not really sure what to do next.

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Mon May 15, 2017 3:09 am

~Juliette~
My face flushed a deeper red as he kissed me, the action entirely unexpected but also welcome. The subtle dizziness, warmth spreading throughout my body, and altogether feeling of lightness prompted me to move closer; I gracefully repositioned myself into his lap and gently took his face into my hands, warm against my skin, and took a moment to gaze into his eyes in an effort to memorize this moment.

"So, are French people better at French kissing?" I mused, my voice soft as I wore a feline smile and jokingly quirked an eyebrow. Not wasting any time, I moved to press my lips against his. My eyelids fell as I allowed myself to dissolve into the warm heat and soft pressure; my hands quickly fell from his face and curved around his neck as I deepened the kiss.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Mon May 15, 2017 4:14 pm

Arthur listened intently to all of Kdin's explaination, deciding not to ask any questions or pursue any of his own curiosities. This was Kdin's to tell, and no good would come from pressuring him.

"Oh, darling. I'm sorry." Arthur's heartbreak was clear in his voice. "I detest the idea of a little you suffering all alone. I wish I could've been there for you.

"You can start sleeping in the same bed with me every night, if you so desire." The blonde offered, keeping his tone serious but not grim, "I wouldn't call that 'clingy.'"

Last edited by Lady Senbonzakura on Tue May 16, 2017 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top