Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

canaissexy  x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 1:08 am by Cana

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 11:27 pm by Hime

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:42 pm by Comrade Squid

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 14, 2017 2:01 am

~Bryce~
I nod and slide onto the bench next to her, turning slightly to face her more directly and allowing my smile to widen.

I keep up my smile although her question unnerves me. I knew I could trust Juliette, but I wasn't sure I wanted to share my dream with anyone quite yet. "Guess the news of Degray's passing hit me harder than I expected," I reply, glancing into her eyes as I speak. "I didn't even know the guy, but losing someone else, and a squad leader nonetheless, is rougher than I thought. . . What about you? What keeps you awake tonight?"

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 14, 2017 2:26 am

~Juliette~
"Hmm... The same, I suppose," I said, eyes narrowing and shifting to the sky again as I searched for the proper thing to say.

"Coming to terms with the loss of people so close to us is kind of unnerving. I don't really sleep well as a rule, either, though. Being a light sleeper is a nice skill for a spy to have, but it's sure a pain in the ass when you're trying to sleep," I said, letting out a wry laugh as I turned my gaze to meet his.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun May 14, 2017 7:24 am

~Kdin~

My heart warmed at his words and I couldn't help but mirror his smile fondly. Hearing that helped me know that I was helping, at least a little bit. Seeing his smiling face and having him wrapped up in my arms made me the happiest I've ever been, how did I get so lucky?

"I'm always here for you, babe," I assured him with a grin before booping his nose playfully, "And I think I'm doing pretty well myself. I found my Prince Charming, remember?"

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun May 14, 2017 9:49 am

Arthur mirrored Kdin's grin, proud to have stirred joy in him.
"It's the accent," he claimed with equal playfulness, "no American can resist an English accent."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 pm

- Mallory -

She still hasn't been captured yet?

The girl's elusive,
Vivian's next message reads. Far more elusive and better at her job than you told us she would be. You were the one who told us Aquaheart has a weak will. That is far from the truth.

I purse my lips. Grandmother's right. I did make a mistake, in that regard. But now I made that mistake, I can't undo it. All I can do now is take action as our current situation requires.

Aquaheart is out of my hands, I type. I'm a student at Evergreen. There's not much I can do about her from here. If I could do anything, I would, but it looks like it's up to your men to catch her before she contacts the ESO.

It would not have been so hard to catch her had you proved competent at your own job, girl.

She keeps trying to turn this around on me. I refuse to be fazed by that. Then allow me to make it up to you.

Oh?
Vivian's next message reads. And how precisely would you intend to do that?

By attacking Evergreen.

I await a response from her. Nothing comes. I think she wants me to continue.

As though Firestarter's casualty wasn't enough, the freshmen are reeling over Degray's death, I write. They think Aquaheart a traitor being controlled by SRSIA, and Fargo's been missing. They even lost General Durov. I, unfortunately, was not involved in Durov's escape. As much as I wanted to assist SRSIA, I was commanded to stay out of it. I was already involved in too many suspicious incidents. Evergreen is cracking. If we strike now, then they may very well shatter.

And how I would just love to see that.

I'd rather act sooner than later, I continue. I may have already aroused too much suspicion, with framing Aquaheart. I need to attack while I still have the upper hand.

When I was an undercover agent for SRSIA at Evergreen, I kept my cover up for years,
Vivian says. Now you're telling me that you can't even hold your own cover for two months?

My spine stiffens.

Last I checked, I write, knowing I'd be hissing if I were saying this aloud, a freshman did not die within your first week at Evergreen. Your circumstances were far kinder to you. I have done far more damage to the ESO than you managed to in your first month, and I will not stand to be talked to in this manner.

A minute goes by without any response. Two. Three.

Beads of sweat drip down my face. I was out of line, wasn't I? She's a General. I'm just a pawn. A valuable pawn, but still a pawn. I should have shown her more respect.

My fingers race across the keyboard, trying to piece together an apology before it's too late. But before I can get halfway through a sentence, a message finally appears.

Well done.

I scratch at my head, trying to make sense of the words. Before long, more comes from her.

You have become far more unapologetic than you were at the start. You have potential to become a fine SRSIA agent yet.

I was not asking for a compliment,
I type, even though I'm smiling like crazy. She's proud of me. She rarely says she's proud of me. That way, I know that when she says it, she means it. What I want is to attack Evergreen, so I can exact justice on my fake parents.

All in due time, my dear. Now, before I forget to ask, what about
them?

Them. I know exactly who she means.

After I began regularly updating her on the behavior of the freshmen, the General evidently found it prudent to supply me with a nugget of information. A shiny, valuable nugget of information, on two students in particular.

I still hope to turn them to our side, I say. If I can't, then I will take action accordingly. For now, I'll continue to keep an eye on them. At the very least, it's a good thing that SRSIA found them again.

If you see anything change in their behavior, let me know. Until then . . . you mentioned a potential attack. Do you have a plan?

I begin to smile.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Currengly Binging: Daredevil
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun May 14, 2017 4:17 pm

~Kdin~

"You're damn right I can't," I agreed with a chuckle, "I love your voice, but I love everything else about you too."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun May 14, 2017 5:29 pm

Feeling his face flush a little under the compliment, Arthur nuzzled into Kdin's shoulder.

"I love everything about you, too."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fix-It on Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 pm

~ Naďa ~
I speak to break the silence, "Thanks for checking up on me."

thank you so much athena!:

Fix-It
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://sydakasquid.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sun May 14, 2017 8:12 pm

~Kdin~

"Aww, you're makin' me blush," I said with a soft chuckle, letting my old accent sneak in for a second. I smoothed my hand through his hair and smiled down at him, "You're so cute."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sun May 14, 2017 9:03 pm

"Thank you."

Arthur adjusted his head to gaze up at Kdin again, something in the back of his mind urging him to change the subject.

"Luv, I..don't want to strike a nerve, but I would be cross at myself if I didn't try." He reached a hand to touch the side of the American's face. "You said you were lonely. I know it isn't my place to pry, but I would like to know if something's weighing on your mind."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top