Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Yesterday at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Yesterday at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evergreen: Academy for Spies – Incalescent [REVIVAL RP]

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 13, 2017 6:46 pm

~Kdin~

I pulled back again, looking between his eyes with a sad expression, "Did someone tell you that? I'm so sorry babe, you shouldn't have had to go through that."

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

http://Teh-Random-Irish-Chick.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat May 13, 2017 7:42 pm

Arthur sighed, wondering if he should go on or let the topic drop. Continuing to discuss it would ruin the serene...atmosphere ("mood" sounded too sexual), but something told him Kdin would refuse to let it go now.

"It was one of my father's favorite phrases. That, and others." His mumbled the last three words, but his voice returned to normal volume for the next sentences: "My mother starting parroting it at some point. And from that moment forth, Genevieve was my favorite family member."
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 13, 2017 8:36 pm

~Kdin~

"That's an awful thing to say," I reaffirmed, "I'm glad you had your sister, nobody needs to be alone like that."

It pained me that all this happened to him and I couldn't do much else to help. I could only hope my comfort was doing something.

"Did he...say worse things?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting to pull up any other bad memories right now.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat May 13, 2017 10:09 pm

(Just as note, I do list some bipobic phrases in this post, and I know we have members of the LGBT community in our site. I intended to show Arthur's struggle tastefully, but as an ace, I don't have any firsthand experience. If I portrayed it inaccurately, please let me know!)

I suppose, the thought surfaced in Arthur's mind, if I am in for a penny, I am also in for a pound.

"I made the foolish mistake of coming out to my parents as bisexual.....Which I instantly regretted."

He let that statement hang in the air for a moment, knowing Kdin was also bi, and predicted he could already empathize with the coming sentences.

"Kdin, I honestly believe I have heard every biphobic statement that exists. I've been told that I would someday 'pick a side,' I've been told that I was just 'promiscuous,' I've been told that if I chose to date a woman I was 'just straight'- Christ, I've been told that I would not find a spouse because I would 'just cheat on them for someone of the opposite sex!'"

The Brit cleared his throat a little, trying to reign in his frustration. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'm sure you know of that struggle yourself." he added, quieter.
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaybaysasuke on Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 pm

~Kdin~

My mouth hung open and for a moment as he told me all that they said and all I could do for a moment was completely wrap my arms around him for a hug.

I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if I came out to my dad but I always thought it would have been similar if not more violent. I would hope that Mom and Eva would be more accepting but really I would never know. Even with the handful of people I dated years ago never really knew I was bi, since I had never been close to anyone before Arthur.
I knew the struggle, though. Heard enough off-handed comments to know how some people took our sexuality and seen enough on the internet to realize that even family can be that awful.

"I'm sorry, Arthur," I finally said softly, placing a kiss on his forehead, "But please know that they're so wrong, you're perfect just the way you are.

Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Senbonzakura on Sat May 13, 2017 11:17 pm

"Oh, thank you, luv." Arthur said quietly, sincerely, humming happily at the kisses Kdin gave him. "You know that means the world to me.

"And...I don't think on it anymore, honestly. I did, at a time, when I dabbled in dating a bit. But not now. Not since Evergreen." he smiled. "Not since you.

"And why should I?" Arthur's tone was not angered or spiteful, but contemplative, "I have a stable-ish, equal, supportive relationship in which I feel no pressure to breach any of my personal boundaries." he wiggled a little in pride, a grin forming, "I would like to think I'm doing pretty bloody well for myself, thank you!"
Lady Senbonzakura
Incredible Creator
Incredible Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 14, 2017 12:24 am

~Bryce~
I open my eyes, blinking against the harsh rays of light shining from above. My surroundings are all too familiar; the architecture, the way the buildings pressed in around me, the cobblestone streets, the smell of baked goods wafting through the air while mingling with the harsh yet comforting salty sea breeze flying over me. I knew this place all too well.

France. My homeland.

I blink and a figure appears. Carrie. Each blink presents another until I realize all of Evergreen was here. Why were they here? Why were we all gathered in France? We should be in Evergreen right now, not here.

Then I look forward and see it. The coffin. Marcel's death had brought us to France. We had to have his funeral in France, his homeland as well.

Carrie approaches the coffin and turns to face the crowd of us. Her mouth moves though I can hear no sound. I guess she was giving some kind of speech which seemed very un-Carrielike to do, especially since she was so resistance to come here in the first place, but I pay it no mind.

Until the lid starts to move. From behind Carrie emerges a figure, clad in shadows. But I know who he is. I don't know how I know, but I do. The ringleader of the Mafia who has been chasing us all this time. He was there.

"CARRIE!! LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!!" I shout, but no sound emits from my mouth. I glance wildly to my fellow agents around me, wondering why nobody was warning her. Why nobody was trying to help her. But they all stare ahead as if they see nothing abnormal about this situation.

The shadow shits and then I see it. A glint of metal reflecting the light of the sun. A gun. Aimed at the back of Carrie's head.

"CARRIE!!!! RUN!!! CARRIE PLEASE! NOW!!" I scream, though I'm met with the same result. I will my body to move, trying to pull myself toward her in an attempt to stop this man. But my body refuses to budge. The harder I try, the worse it gets. As if I am frozen in ice, no part of my body responds.

"Carrie. No! Carrie please turn around!" I beg, tears welling in my eyes as I try to reach out. But nothing.

The man pulls the trigger and I watch as blood and brain matter shoot from her head, the bullet exiting through her forehead as she slumps to the ground.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" I yell, a guttural, animalistic noise working its way out my throat. I slump to the ground, my legs unable to support the weight of my own body as I see Carrie's lifeless form on the cobblestone street. Blood pooling around her head slowly flows in sanguine rivers down the gaps in the stone, littering the area around in her depleted life force. I see her lifeless eyes staring into space and I weep. I sob uncontrollably, unable to stop myself. She didn't want to come here. She knew it was a bad decision. Why didn't they listen to us. Why. Why why why.

I look up and see he shadowed man has now turned his gun on me. I can see the cold metallic glint of steel, the emptiness of the barrel as he lowers it, feel the light pressure and frigid metal pressed against my forehead.

"You thought you could escape?" he snickers, malicious evil creeping into his laughter. "Were you ever wrong. You shouldn't have come back. . ."

BANG!

I launch up in bed my breathing jagged and rapid. I feel sweat pooling on my forehead and glance down to see it coating my pillow and sheets. Discombobulated for a moment, I forget where I am or what just happened. All I can remember is the scene of Carrie's death and the feeling of metal against my head. Tears threaten to spill once more as I recall her naturally blonde hair frayed around her body and sinking into the blood around her head. Glancing around the room, my memory returns; I was in Evergreen. Carrie was fine. We were okay. Those thoughts begin to soothe my breathing and I let out a long, shaky exhale before swinging my legs off the side of the bed. I pause for a moment, willing my body to stop trembling and slowly rise. I shuffle to the bathroom and pool some cold water in my hands, the icy chillness washing away the sweat and far too realistic nightmare. I grasp the edges of the porcelain sink, staring back at my reflection. I watch myself breathe, forcing myself to calm down. Only when I feel my pulse return to its baseline rate do I exit the bathroom and go to change the bed.

Shortly after changing my sheets, I hear the buzzing of my communicator and glance at the screen, punch a few buttons, and unlock it. I find I have a new message and move to access them, expecting to see Carrie's codename within. However, the name Rhea stares back at me, the codename for Juliette. My eyes widen slightly in surprise but I read her message nonetheless. "Am I busy? It's late at night, why would I be busy?" I mutter to myself. I begin to wonder what she meant and my mind flashes back briefly to Japan, my cheeks tinging with pink as I shove the memory aside. Instead, I squint against the light of the communicator once more as I think of what to reply. I couldn't tell her about the nightmare; that would be depressing especially given what just occurred with Degray. No, she didn't need to know. Nobody needed to know. I finally settle for keeping it simply and type out a response.

[Viper] Not particularly. What's up? Can't sleep?

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 14, 2017 1:03 am

~Juliette~
I'm briefly pulled from my reverie of fluffy slippers and silky, cool sheets as my communicator beeps. My arm languidly reached for the communicator, eyebrows lifting in pleasant surprise as I get a response from Bryce.

[Rhea] Ding ding ding.

After pausing for a moment, I thumb another message.

[Rhea] I'm in the courtyard. Care to join me? I could use some company.

Glancing at the clock on the PDA, I add another note. I mentally cringed at the fact that he was probably going to think I was the type of person to spam messages, but I quickly dismissed the thought in lieu of being polite.

[Rhea] Sorry if I woke you.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by boyhoy on Sun May 14, 2017 1:25 am

~Bryce~
I get a series of rapid buzzes and raise the phone above my head as I lay on my bed. Chuckling at her first reply, I let out a 'hmm' of curiosity as I see her asking me to join her. A strange request, but I was awake anyway so I didn't see the harm.

[Viper] Sure, be there in a few. And don't worry, I was already awake.

Hitting send, I jump from my bed and throw on a t-shirt. Staying in my pajama pants and going barefoot, I exit my dorm and silently shut the door behind me. As I head toward the courtyard, I type out a new message to Carrie.

[Viper] Just checking in. Let me know when you get this.

Although I knew my nightmare meant nothing given that she was still totally fine, I couldn't help but worry. This settled my nerves a bit.

After a few turns, I arrive at the courtyard. I spot a lone figure on a bench looking towards the sky and I can't help but allow a small smile to work its way onto my face as I approach her.

"Hey there stranger," I echo her previous message. "Fancy meeting you here."

boyhoy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana on Sun May 14, 2017 1:44 am

~Juliette~
My eyes slid to Bryce as he approached and I mentally swore as my heart rate accelerated; I really needed to get used to these spy kids being as quiet as I was when approaching. My hand reached to run through the inky mass of my hair as I pushed myself out of my reclined position and scooted over on the bench.

“Hi. A coincidence if I’ve ever seen one,” I said, a feline grin overtaking my features as I patted on the empty space next to me on the bench.

“What was keeping you awake on this fine evening?” I said playfully, my head tilting the side as I took in his appearance. Pretty cool pajamas.

Cana
Profound Creator
Profound Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top