Creative Commons
Creative Commons License
Original Creativity Center works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless stated by the owner. Permission to distribute commercially must come directly from the artist/writer. Some individual works (RPGs, stories, artwork) may have their own licenses, so be sure to pay attention and heed those as well. The above purely exists as an umbrella license.
Vote!

Liking what you see? Vote for Creativity Center here! You can vote once per day
Site Leaders
ADMINS
MODERATORS
STORY......GFX........RPG.

Staff Online
Keywords

x3  

Latest topics
» Seoulite[SGRP]
Today at 2:41 am by Kane

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster ☾ [ROLEPLAY THREAD]
Today at 1:00 am by Kane

» Irongale ♕ [RP THREAD]
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by WritingBookworm

» Harwell's Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:53 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Harwell's Institute for the Fairly Exceptional
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» Irongale Fan Thread!
Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm by Lady Senbonzakura

» The World of Swords [SGRPG] [FULL]
Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:38 am by Hero of Time

» Red Queen {RP Thread}
Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm by Shaybaysasuke

» Infinity's Row 2: The Puppetmaster [OPENING APP THREAD]
Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm by Hime

August 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Forum Bug

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:18 am by Sentinel

Hi all,

We're aware of a peculiar forum glitch that's causing some subforums to be locked.

Due to the lateness at this time, it might be a while before the glitch can be remedied, because despite my best efforts and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working fine admin-side. It may have …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Discord News/Update Test

Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:35 am by Sentinel

Just a news, update test. Trying to get this thing to work.

Comments: 0

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Other religious holidays!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm by Sentinel

*wipes sweat from brow* Whew, political correctness is a lot of hard work. But it has to be done.

ANYWAYS, we did it - we (almost) survived 2016 which, I think we can all agree, was pretty damn terrible in many ways.

Regardless, it was a good year on the forums - we've met some new faces, set out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

-Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -Roleplaying Thread- Anaphora: Entropy

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:04 pm

Cei

I quirk an eyebrow. For a second there, that almost sounded like a come-on, maybe an innuendo. After a moment of deliberation, I decide to call it one, just in case. "Why, you interested? Hell, you just got here."

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Omni on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 pm

-Ikam-

"Just get me Lucian. And, Ludis... There was never anybody else."

-Tess-

She was silent for a moment. "I've done... A lot of bad shit. A lot of that maybe wasn't my fault. But a lot of it definitely was. And the thing is, like, maybe it'd be different if I was, you know, sorry, or looking for forgiveness. I believe in forgiveness. But I'm not. Maybe I could have been a good person. Maybe I was a good person. But not anymore." She shook her head. "I'm broken, and I can live with that, because there are people out there who deserve it. I'm not gonna stop, I just need to learn to aim. And that scares the shit out of me."

Avatar by Tara | Art by Ashley Cope
Omni
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Ludis

The same damn request.  Over and over and over again.  What the hell are you here for?! I want to yell at him.  I could make him spill his secrets, I could talk into giving me something.  I could make him finally stop lying and acting coy and make him tell the truth, no matter what kind of shit it was.

Why aren't I doing it?  Why aren't I doing it?  Why would I ever hesitate to use my own powers if I know I can?!  I'm gritting my teeth between unmoved lips, daring myself, daring myself, daring myself to just go ahead and do it.  Lucian I did without hesitation, caution yes, but no pausing.  Miss Aila I didn't touch.  This bastard sits before me like a dirty little --

I almost screw it up and say the wrong thing.  Then I catch myself, put as much push behind the words as I can, keeping my breath sustained, keeping my vision focused, keeping everything ... calm.  There, there.  I feel better.  "Alright, alright ..." I sigh, loosen my shoulders, and relax.  Come on, Ikam ... I'm not going to hurt you but you sure as hell are going to start talking.  "You can have what you want.  I understand what you're saying.  You've spent so much time waging this campaign ... you must be awfully tired, and I'm sure it hurts to be so alone... Go ahead and tell me what's going on.  Have you been doing okay?  It's been quite some time since we've seen each other."  Internally, I curse myself for being such an asshole.  I promise myself I'll make it up, somehow.  But later.  Right now I want information and I want it now.  "And tell me again, why do you want Lucian so bad?  What's he going to do for you, what's his purpose in your plan? Why try taking Poena?  That's an interesting strategy."

There's a part of me that is afraid of what I'm doing and my own reasoning. After the parents ... No, no, this isn't screwing him up. I'm just dissecting information out of him.
Captain Whitehawk
Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:20 pm

~ Carina ~

I move into the lounge and sit on the very edge of a chair. "You could say that."

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Monica: I sit down too, glancing between the other four girls in the room. I don't know what it is about having so many people in a room once, having so many people that I know this well, that makes it feel... a little cold. Not like how Nivalis is cold, more of weird kind of cold. I try to make sense of that as Kuz-Kuz keeps talking. "Yeah, I'd say Carina's right. I'm a pretty interesting kind of gal." She grins a toothy grin as she struts over to the kitchen and half-grabs the carton of milk before she realizes it's empty. "Three new girls in the house in, what, three days? I'm sure as hell's not gonna complain."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WritingBookworm on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 pm

"I'm not sure you're giving yourself enough credit," Anna said. "Even if you don't consider yourself a good person, there's still good inside you. And there are several men and women in Anaphora who deserve to come to justice -- or, perhaps, even be the subject of revenge." She paused. "Just be careful to not lose yourself along the way. If that is what you fear you are doing . . . Have more faith in yourself. It's easier said than done. But my son has faith in you. So I think it's worth it, having faith in you." This girl might be Syntrai, she thought, but perhaps helping to encourage positive Traits will help to rectify that.

[Infinity's Row: Interlude l Anaphora: Pariah l Infinity's Row: Uncontrollable l Anaphora: Vengeance]
Currently Reading: Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
Currengly Binging: Basically every Disney movie ever
WritingBookworm
Story Moderator
Story Moderator

http://talesofateenagewriter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Cei

It takes me a second, but I think I get it. "Because you like bedding women," I say, wondering if that's the only thing that's "interesting" about this one. Probably not. "You been here a while? As long as Monica?" I glance over at the kid. She's taken a seat now. She's back to watching.

Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishie on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:29 pm

~ Carina ~

The words she uses shocks a snort out of me. Given the way people treat sexuality in Aspernor, I definitely didn't expect her to be so offhand about it.

Then again, Ash is hardly any less upfront about these things.

Excellent Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael DeathFlame on Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Monica: She snickers. "I guess you could say that, yeah." Even though I've been around her for years at this point, I still feel a bit of a blush peek out my cheeks. It's different when she's talking about doing stuff with people I don't know, or one of the Inquisitors or something like that. But about Odessa, Carina, and Cei? No, no no no, I really didn't want to think about that.

I'm kind of glad I'm not expected to talk right now, because I know Kuz-Kuz would notice my blush. She's got her eyes on the other girls now, though, so for now I'm good. "Not as long as Dove, but yeah, a while, few years now. The place was pretty quiet with just the kid, boss, and me, most of the time, anyway. I got a feeling that'll change from now on out."

Profound Creator
Profound Creator

http://Wizard101central.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Whitehawk on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:27 pm

(Accidental double post whoops)

Last edited by Captain Whitehawk on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Whitehawk
Student Creator
Student Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top